True or False

Oppa's Dongsaeng 오빠의 동생

 

Hannah's POV :) (Kim Hana)
 
All along, Kyuhyun oppa and Yesung oppa were trying to prevent themselves from laughing after all. They laughed so hard that they actually cried. Making me roll my eyes and complain.
 
Hannah: I'm serious, you two. What's so funny?
Yesung: What the heck?! Who told you those non-sense?!
Hannah: Whoever they are, it doesn't matter. Just answer my questions, oppas.
Kyuhyun: Arraseo. *breathes in* First of all, I'VE NEVER DATED ANYONE IN THE PAST SEVEN YEARS. I mean, who would have time for that? Seohyun, is just a dongsaeng. The fans just want to pair us up because we're both maknaes. Me and Victoria? Seriously, this is hilarious. *laughing*
Hannah: Ya! Just be direct to the point!
Kyuhyun: WE NEVER DATED. Victoria just calls me oppa because she calls the SJ members like that. But since she's a year older than me and she didn't call me oppa, it became awkward. So she called me oppa ever since after all we debuted 4 years before them. *puts arms around her* Is my yeoja jealous? *smirks*
Hannah: *blushing* Stop teasing me! Of course I was! Rumors have been circulating between you and those women! Who wouldn't be jealous by that?! Aigoo!
Kyuhyun: *cuddles her* Just continue that, Hana. You're so cute!
 
So the rumors were not true afterall. Thank God. If they were, damn it I would be very upset. Kyuhyun and I promised to love each other from the distance that's why. He gave me a kiss on the cheek which shocked Yesung oppa.
 
And little did we know that there was another flash of light appeared.
 
"Nice shot, oppas."
 
Eunhyuk's POV :)
 
It's been two hours and we are still waiting for that kid to wake up. The nurse came named Lee Hae Jin and I asked her about Mika's condition.
 
Eunhyuk: Nurse, how's Mika?
Hae Jin: Ah, your girlfriend? She's still in the room. You can go and check her out. *smiles*
 
She led me to the room were Mika was. What girlfriend is she talking about. That kid? Over my dead body. I'm just worried since she's still a damsel in distress.
 
Hae Jin: There she is. I suggest you watch her while she sleeps for she might gain consciousness any minute now. Take care of your girlfriend. *bows*
 
GIRLFRIEND?! How can she possibly be my girl when she doesn't even look like a woman?! And, she's not my type. I like girls who are simple, and not as disrespectful. She calls me ert all the time. *sighs*
 
She was still sleeping. And her cheeks are so soft, I want to pinch it. Henry and her should take a picture together, join We Got Married and become the Mochi Couple. I was staring at her the whole time when she opened her eyes and scared me.
 
Miyu: Lee Hyukjae stop looking at me that way you ert. *raises eyebrows*
Eunhyuk: YA. STOP TALKING TO ME INFORMALLY! I'm your oppa, you know!
Miyu: Stop watching me when I'm like this. Whatever. Why are you here? Shouldn't you be with your GIRLFRIEND?
Eunhyuk: What's with the question? Here you go again, Choi Mika. Don't start this damn topic again.
Miyu: Nothing. So.. I want to ask you a question that lingered in my mind. About you, and Donghae oppa.
Eunhyuk: What about us?
Miyu: *puppy dog eyes* Is it true that you are dating IU, G.Na and a non-showbiz girl?!
 
Looking at her, she turned from an ice cold girl to a cute child curious about something. Why is she interested with my love life? How can I possibly have a girlfriend when we are so busy?!
 
Eunhyuk: ANIYO! I just found IU cute! I know you do too!
Miyu: Of course I do. What about Donghae oppa?! Did he dated Jessica and Yoona before? And I heard you also dated Jessica too. Omooo if that's true I'm going to die.
Eunhyuk: If it's true, what would you do?
Miyu: Get my grenades, of course. *smirks*
Eunhyuk: No, seriously. What would you do if I dated someone else?
Miyu: Do you really want to know the answer? You might get shocked, you know.
Eunhyuk: Aish just tell me!
Miyu: FINE. I LIKE YOU.
 
Mika.. likes me? WHAT THE HECK?! IS THIS A JOKE?!
 
Miyu: *smirks* I like you, and all the SJ members. Of course I will be bitter when I hear you dated someone else. Even Siwon oppa! *wiggles*
Eunhyuk: Stop being so ambiguous! You and Donghae are both driving me nuts!
Miyu: *stunned* Jinjja?! We are meant to be after all~ Kyaaaaa~ And one more thing... You haven't answered my question.. and another rumor circulated that Donghae oppa is texting most of the time, and was dating Nam Ji Hyun of 4Minute.. *sobs*
Eunhyuk: Before I do, honestly, are you in love with Donghae?
Miyu: *blushing* Actually, for me this is love. But I don't know if it's the love I know. It can be agape, caritas, philia..
Eunhyuk: WHAT THE HECK. *rolls eyes* What I meant was, are you just in love with him because he's your bias? You're infatuated, or you're deeply in love with him?
Miyu: How should I know? I've never had a boyfriend.. *ashamed*
Eunhyuk: You don't have to! Have you ever fallen in love? If yes, then if what you felt for that person before is similar to what you're feeling to Donghae, then it means you're deeply in love with my fishy.
 
Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)
 
WHAT IS LOVE? No, I am not referring to EXO's song. Love is a strong feeling of affection, isn't it? But how come I can't tell Eunhyuk what I feel about Donghae oppa?
 
Describing my feelings for him is too hard. I can say I cried because I almost didn't see him at the SiHae in Manila, and when rumors circulated that he has a girlfriend. Is that enough?
 
Can you consider it love when you know him, but because of all the information you've got from the internet? And because you have things in common? I guess not.
 
Maybe my feelings for Donghae are not yet in the level by which I can say that I am in love with him. It's probably infatuation.
 
Unlike Sam, her feelings are true and she's been loyal to him.
 
Miyu: Eunhyuk.. I guess it's infatuation after all. *sighs* *looks at him* Now answer my question.
Eunhyuk: Donghae did dated before.
Miyu: *sobs* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! WHO?!
Eunhyuk: *evil smile* ME. EunHae couple!
Miyu: *hits him with a pillow* PABO MONKEY!! Tell me before I put my dextrose on you. Who placed these injections anyway?
 
I didn't notice that the nurse was already there, observing us.
 
Eunhyuk: *shocked* Nurse Hae Jin! *smiles* Since when did you came here?
Hae Jin: A few seconds ago. *smiles* Omoooo~ You and your girlfriend look cute together!
 
GIRLFRIEND? SHE DIDN'T JUST SAY THAT. DID SHE? THAT.. MONKEY? You've got to be kidding me.
 
Miyu: Nurse sshi, he's not my boyfriend.. *blushing*
Hae Jin: Oh don't deny it! Besides, you are compatible. He was even worried about you a while ago.
Eunhyuk: *blushing* I AM NOT! *denies*
Hae Jin: *laughs* Anyway, Ms. Choi, can I inject a new dextrose right now?
Miyu: *afraid* *shaking* *refuses* Aniyo..
 
Damn it. I hate injections and Eunhyuk musn't know this or else he'll make fun of me. TASUKETE KUDASAI! (PLEASE HELP ME!)