Chapter 8

The Unfortunate

Your POV:

It was only the beginning of the night with these visitors and I was slowly loosing my patience and sanity. Who invited these people anyways!? Oh right, my freaking mom who thinks I'll get close to their sons. I mean Peniel and I could, the rest maybe but spawn of the devil Ilhoon, never. Bare with it Chanhee, mom and skateboard, Mom. And. Skate. Board. I don't see how Ilhoon and I could ever be in good terms after what Mrs. Jung has been talking about. I mean look at us right now, scowling at each other from across the dining table. Yeah, right to my luck I had to sit across from the himself. It was getting annoying since the adults were buying his little facade on being nice. Why can't they see what I see in him!? He is the spawn of the devil if not the devil himself. Once I finished my dinner which I didn't eat much since I had to sit in front of the jerk I completely lost my appetite. I stood up and asked to be excused and left for my room until my Mother had to stop me.

"Sweetheart, Ilhoon, Peniel, Sungjae, Changseob, Hyunsik, Minhyuk, and Eunkwang are all done with their dinner why don't you show them to your room?" She says as she smiles at me.

I groaned, "Mom! I don-" She ends up cutting me off with a glare.

"Remember what we talked about Chanhee!"

I frowned, "Fine, follow me you seven jerks." I whispered the last part so the other mom's would not hear.

They all stood up from their chair but the main jerk, "Hey you, Ilhoon or whatever your name is are you coming?" My mom shook her head at how I addressed Ilhoon.

Ilhoon looks around and stands up, "Sure." He says with the sweetest/grossest smile. 

I stomped my way up the stairs and into my room, aughhh, I don't even get why I have to bring them up here when they could just hang out amongst themselves, "Don't you guys dare touch anything unless you want to be 6 feet under." 

"Wasn't planning on it , we might get a type of disease." Ilhoon retorts back.

"For you Ilhoon, I'm making an exception, you can start digging your grave right now and I'll be the one to bury you in it." I said as I smirked.

"If you're willing to kill me already why don't you just dig it yourself?" 

"Maybe because I don't want to." I mentally facepalmed myself for having to say the worst comeback ever.

He snickered, "Nice comeback, come at me when you have a better one." I frowned, Ilhoon, if time itself won't kill you right now I'd be more than glad to. I glared at him and he had this smirk on his face that I would love to hit with a shovel. It was quiet for quite some time and I could already tell the other boys were feeling awkward having to put up with this tension in the room.

I heard one of them clear their throats, "So uhmm, Chanhee where in the US were you from?" I broke the glaring contest with Ilhoon and end up staring at Peniel who asked the question.

"Hmmm, I'm from Washington State in Seattle. What about you? I can tell you're not from around here knowing from having no broken English." I asked even though I already knew.

"Oh, I'm from Chicago! I guess you could say I'm the English speaker in BTOB but I think Eunkwang hyung would say otherwise." He says with a laugh.

"BTOB? What the hell is that?" I asked, I didn't want to make it sound rude but it turned out a little that way, "Sorry, I didn't mean to be rude by asking."

"Don't worry, you're not. BTOB actually stands for Born To Beat. That's what we call ourselves. We all came up with it actually.  We thought it was super creative so why not? It has two meanings so, it is special to us."

"Oh, that's pretty cool," I said fascinated, "what are the meanings behind Born To Beat?"

"Don't act so fascinated just because you're in love with Peniel." I blushed and glared at Ilhoon.

"Shut up Ilhoon, you don't know me and besides I think it is fascinating and I'm not in love with Peniel! Now, Peniel before our conversation got all interrupted by someone please do go on."

"Not in love, pfshhh it's so obvious so, don't even play us when it's so super obvious."

I growled under my breath, "Ilhoon, I swear you are getting on my nerves. If you want to die just tell me right now because I'd be more than glad to help you with your request. I'll make sure that I send you to hell with your dad satan if you're not satan himself and trust me, I can make your death look like an accident."

"Chanhee, just ignore Ilhoon. He's not usually this mean, he's a very sweet guy I just don't know what's wrong with his of a brain right now." If I could remember, Eunkwang was the one that said it. I ended up laughing because it was two against one right now.

I saw Ilhoon glare at Eunkwang and I smiled satisfied, "I don't know why you guys are friends with this obnoxious guy when I can tell that you all are really nice guys. I don't know how you can stick with Ilhoon without having any thoughts of killing him. I look up to you guys." I said with a teasing smile while looking at a pillow coming my way and SMACK it hits me square in the face. I stumbled back as I caught myself on my desk before I would loose my balance. 

I glared at the perpetrator and charged for him, "Tonight, you die!"

 

 

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

I hope you enjoyed! Ilhoon that trouble maker child tsk tsk.