Chapter 3

The Unfortunate

Your POV:

"My relationship with Myungsoo is that he's my cousin!" I said laughing, "Why?"

"Well, when I saw you with Myungsoo earlier I thought that you guys were dating!" Sunggyu says.

"WHAT!?" Both Myungsoo and I say at the same time eyes about to pop out of their sockets.

"That is nasty!" I said shivering.

Myungsoo looks at me, "Well, that was rude!"

"Sorry, sorry it is! Myungsoo we both know you're like my brother if you imagine me dating you wouldn't that be nasty!?" I looked at him.

"Hell yeah it would! Even if we weren't related I would never date you!" He says smirking at me.

"What is that suppose to mean Kim Myungsoo?" I cocked my head to the right.

"I'm just saying that you're not my type and besides it would be creepy." He looks at me with seriousness.

"Oh so you have some type now! Ooohhhh!" I nudged him.

"Yah~ stop it!" he says as he smacks my arm away.

"Oww!" I said while I the arm he swatted. 

"Chanhee you ." I looked up at who said that.

"Uhmm... do I know you?" I looked at the person confused.

"Hah! I can't believe you already forgot you dirty !" the person replies back.

"Uh excuse me I don't know you. What are you talking about?" I asked with an attitude.

"Do you want me to remind you again?" The person asks.

"Obviously!" I respond back.

"You honestly don't remember when my boyfriend Nick broke up with me because of you, you dirty ! He broke up with me because he said that he had a thing with you and that he didn't have anymore feelings for me. And called me a boring who is too clingy and always want to have every single time he comes home to me. What did he honestly see in you? Your ugly while, look at me? I can get any guy in this whole entire coffee shop if I wanted to!" She scoffs at me and by this time we got the whole entire coffee shops attention.

Ilhoon's POV:

I went to this coffee shop that Peniel hyung told me to go to meet up with the rest of BTOB. It was a pretty quiet shop until I heard these two people all of a sudden arguing about something. They were calling each other s which kind of seemed like they were because one of the girls was sitting with a bunch of guys. Probably she stole one of them or something? This girl looks really familiar for some reason. Then all of a sudden they stared at me and the girl that looked familiar pointed at me.

Your POV:

"Prove that you can get any guy in this coffee shop except for these guys!" I said pointing at the 7 boys I was with.

"Okay. Choose anyone in this whole coffee shop!" She says with a challenge.

I looked around and saw these 7 other boys from across the room. Perfect! I said while smirking, "I choose that guy over there!" I pointed at a guy.

"Okay... which one?" 

"I choose the guy with the redish brown hair." I said.

"Okay!" This person leaves us and walks towards the 7 other boys and I watched from far away while hearing everything.

The Challenge Takers POV:

I approached the 7 boys and stared only at the boy with redish brown hair, "Hi." I said trying to flirt.

"What do you want?" This guy asks with an annoyed tone.

"I was just trying to be friendly." I said giggling.

"Well, I have enough friends so leave me alone." He simply says.

"Aughh, fine." I said and walked away.

Your POV:

"So did you get his number, at least even his name?" I asked with mockery.

"No! That guy doesn't count!" She says deffinsively.

"What do you mean he doesn't count he's a guy too!" 

"Just shut up you dirty hoe!"

"Okay first off, I don't even know your name! Second, that Nick kid I didn't even know he was dating you he told me he was single! And third, you can't get any guy you want hunny so stop acting like a know it all and also, you're the dirty here!"

Ilhoon's POV:

I've had enough I stood up and just yelled out in English, "Enough with this! You both are dirty s! You girl that approached me you can't get any guy you want you're ugly! Also, you girl that's sitting down with 7 boys stop trying to start a fight you're a too for flirting and wrapping those guys around your finger! So just ing stop fighting you both are s!" I vented out and walked away with the rest of BTOB leaving the two girls shocked.