Chapter 7

The Unfortunate

Your POV:

Upon getting that surprising text from Myungsoo I decided to dress extra nicely well, casual but nothing too out there but something better than what I would usually wear at home. I looked through my closet and spotted the perfect outfit in my drawer somewhere and some shirt that was hung up. I don't even know why I'm trying to look good it's not like the people that were coming expect me to look good for them and we all don't know each other. Besides, I can already tell that one of the families that were coming, we won't exactly be on great terms either. I smiled bitterly to myself while I made my way into the bathroom to get ready. Like usual I take forever in the bathroom just being myself singing and dancing. Once the water started to get cold I deciced to hop out. I looked at my disgusting wrinkled hands before I started to get ready. I brushed my teeth and this time, I decided to put on a little bit of makeup. I'm not some makeup guru but the wonders I can do to myself with just eyeliners, mascaras, and eyeshadows. Tonight, I decided to make it a little simple nothing too big. I put on a little bit of brown eyeshadow just to make it look natural, a little bit of eyeliner, I hummed to myself as I curled my eyelashes and put the mascara on then the finishing touches was my favorite red lipstick. I looked in the mirror and DAMN, I looked good! I laughed at how stupid and self centered I got in that short of time and walked out the bathroom to put on the clothes I picked out. I hear so many people laughing and talking downstairs, I guess the visitors are here. I hurriedly dressed myself into an orange loose spaghetti strap and some shorts that had the pockets sticking out. I stared at the reflection of myself in the mirror, my outfit was simple yet, it was so cute. The shirt was a little too showy so I decided to wear my white cardigan. I left my hair straight and decided it was time to head downstairs and meet these people. I slowly made my way downstairs and saw people were by the living room.

I slowly made my way into the living room to stop by the hall and listen in on their conversations. They weren't talking about anything interesting so, I made my way. I awkwardly stopped when my mom wasn't paying attention so, I awkwardly cleared my throat and it got everyone's attention, "Ah, there you are Chanhee! We've been waiting for you! Everyone, this is my lovely daughter Chanhee!" My mom smiles big as she introduced me to her friends and their sons. Somewhere in the background I heard someone scoff and I knew exactly who it was. 

I decided to put on a little show and bare with it for a little for my mom and smiled at them, "Hello, I'm Chanhee, it's really nice to meet you all."

I looked at all of the mothers of those God looking guys and frowned when I spotted the spawn of the devil himself, that stupid Ilhoon guy. Then I heard one of them speak, "Hello sweetheart I'm Mrs. Shin and this is my son Donggeun or you can call him Peniel." She says as she introduced her son. Hmmm... he's cute Myungsoo said he's from Chicago I just didn't know he was that good looking!

"Hi Chanhee, I'm Mrs. Yook and this is my very tall son Sungjae!" She says as she introduced Sungjae who smiled big at me.

"I'm Mrs. Seo and this is my weird son Eunkwang! He's the oldest out of all these boys." I giggled at her little introduction. 

"I'm Mrs. Lee and this my flexible son Minhyuk!"

"Chanhee there's two Mrs. Lee's here but you can just call me Changseob's eomma and that's my son Lee Changseob." She says as she points at her son. 

"I'm Mrs. Lim and that's my eye smile son Hyunsik!"

"You probably won't remember me sweetheart, last time I met you was when you were 4 and Ilhoon here was 5! Oh, how time has passed, now here you are standing in front of me looking beautiful! Ah, I remember when you were a child whenever I brought Ilhoon over you guys would play nonstop! It was so hard to separate you two without having both of you cry! I remember how you and my little Ilhoon would say you'll marry each other in the future that was so cute! Anyways sweetheart I'm Mrs. Jung and that's my kind Ilhoon right there." I glanced at Ilhoon who was more concentrated on the phone than anyone else. How freaking rude. Wait, did she just say me, Ilhoon and marriage in one sentence!? Oh, hell no! I felt my face get sour the more I stared at this jerk. This is going to be a long night that needs to end soon. I don't want to stare at this for the rest of the night! 

 

 

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

Ladida, sorry if it's short but, I'm super tired and I decided to update tonight. Anyways, i know it's boring but it'll get better soon. Please, stick with me in the mean time! Hope you still enjoyed this chapter though! (: