Part II: Secret Number

I'm Your Fan Forever!

2 weeks passed

Tiffany’s POV:

“It’s almost 2 weeks!” I mumbled.

“2 weeks, what do you mean?” Jessica asked me.

“I … I mean I don’t contact to my family almost 2 weeks.” I lied her.

“Hwang Mei Young, my best friend is so pity!” she teased me and my hair.

“Enough! Jessica Jung!” I said and pushed her away.

“Yes, Miss Stephanie Hwang!” she chucked and walked out.

I sit down and lean to wall in the dance room and everyone out. I look at my phone with a sad face. I type his phone number and wanna dial to him, but another thought told me don’t. I’m so confuse. “I should explore everything.” “No, I shouldn’t.” I disputed myself. Hmm … I have to practice and improve my talent better than do something silly.

End of Tiffany’s POV

Next day at the Hyun Joong room:

*Music*

“Hyung, why don’t you answer the phone? It’s noisy.” Jung Min screamed outside Hyun Joong room.

*Music*

“Hyung, what are you doing?” Jung Min asked again and opened the door.

Jung Min sees his older brother is sleeping and using his pillow cover his ear (His head under the pillow). The call’s ended before Jung Min answer because of battery low.

“Hyung, the god also helps you. See! Now none can disturb your rest.” Jung Min giggled and wanna back to his room, but before he back. Something attracts his eyes. It’s a glint of Krystal Ball.

“Hyung, what is this?” he asked and picked it up, “Hyung, is it a gift from Pink Girl?”

There are many questions that Jung Min asks Hyun Joong and none he reply. As soon as he hears the name “Pink Girl”, he gets up quickly and snacks Krystal Ball from Jung Min and said “Don’t touch it!”

At the same Hyun Joong said, Jung Min turned his attention to note in the box.

“Ooh, dear Hyun Joong oppa, from … Ke, Ke, Ke! she didn’t put the name.” Jung Min read the note.

“Give it to me!” Hyun Joong wanna snack the note, but Jung Min avoided him.

Before Hyun Joong reach the note, Jung Min sees something on another side of the note by chance, so he exclaimed “Is it her phone number? At the end, she leaves her phone number, hyung?”

Hyun Joong’s POV:

“Really???” I took the note back from Jung Min and read it clearly.

“Hyung, call her!” Jung Min nudged and passed his phone to me.

“What are you doing?” I asked him and put the note into my pocket.

“Hey, hyung! Your phone can’t use. It lowed battery and doesn’t work now!” he explained.

“Dumb, what the hell it is?” I my phone and it didn’t work.

“Hyung!” he looked me and asked “Where is the note?”

I don’t reply, and he still keeps looking at me with a puppy face. Jung Min, sorry! I know you’re anxious to know who she is, but I can’t.

“Back to your room!” I said and tried to push him out of my room.

“Hyung!”

“None your business!” I smirked.

“But I’m the first person who sees it, and she’s our fan, too.” he mumbled.

“I know, I’ll tell later, Ok? And, don’t tell anyone about her phone number, Ok?” I requested.

“Hmm … N … O … Okay!” he was gonna reject, but I stared at him, so he accepted and closed the door.

*15 minutes later*

Now I can use my phone. I go to my secret folder on my phone and open it. Then I match number in my secret folder with number on the note slowly.

“It’s her phone number!” my jaw dropped open when I realized both number are the same.

“It’s her. It’s her, who I’m waiting so long!” I talked to myself. I smile and smile again and jump around the room. It’s like a crazy man. I don’t believe why I’m so so so Happy while I’m sure it’s her. It’s not the first time that she confesses to me “I’m your fan.”

“Both of outside and inside are handsome!” this is your answer after MC asked you about me at Golden Star Bell.  

I imagined when we did record together on Golden Star Bell, Star King, and other records or other programs that I met you.