Who is He?

I'm Your Fan Forever!

Tiffany’s POV:

Now we’re at the department store because this evening, Jessica called me go out shopping. We just dress T-shirt with jean and sun glasses. We try don’t do anything special in order people recognize them. During shopping, she told me that she has somebody to introduce me. She said he is my fan and he really wants to meet me in someday. Right after we go out of the department store, there is a luxury car drive us to a place which I don’t know.

I think it’s far from our dorm and I’m afraid we’ll back late, so I ask her “Jess, where are we going? As you know, we don’t have long time.”

“Don’t worry! I know we’ve schedule tomorrow. We don’t spend much time, OK?” she explained.

“Jess, I feel someone is looking at me.” I whispered to her and pointed to driver.

She didn’t answer me; moreover, she laughed at me. She laughs like no tomorrow.

“Oppa, look! Look at her.” she chuckled and spoke with the driver. She called him “Oppa”

“Jung Soo Yeon, you make me in puzzle now! Why you call him Oppa? I wanna back home!” I muttered and pretend to open the car’s door.

“I bet you can’t.” she laughed again.

“Jess … Jess… Jessica Jung!” I stuttered when call her name because I didn’t know how to do. Then I gotta surprise again when he (the driver) said “Tiffany, don’t hurry! It’s just more 5 minutes, we’ll reach there.”

I don’t reply and listening MP4.

-----------

As he said, it just spent more 5 minutes. As soon as we arrive, I hop out quickly.

“Ooh, it’s so beautiful!” I amazed when I saw a wonderful view of the sun set.

“Please enjoy! I’m tired, so I ask permission from both you rest in the car. Good luck, girl!” Jessica said and winked to him “Good luck, Oppa!”

“Hey, wait! I wanna back home!” I called her, but she ignored me and hopped in the car.

“Don’t worry! You will, but not now. This beautiful will disappear just a few minutes later, so don’t miss this chance.” he said and walked toward the beach.

You went to beach and Jess hopped in the car. How about me? “Aigoo, I should follow him.” I muttered and ran quickly forward him.

“Ouch, it’s hurt!” I bumped with his back and fell down on the sand because he suddenly stopped without give me a sign.

“Sorry, mushroom!” he apologized and helped me get up.

“Hey, what did you call me?” I asked.

“Is it yours?” he passed a note to me.

“What is this?” I was shock as soon as I just saw the letter. I recognize me letter (I mean own writing). Why? Who is he? “Hyun Joong oppa!” I exclaimed.

“Oh, you’re smart than I think.” I replied while took out his hat and his sunglasses.

“…..” I think I’m in trouble now.

“Hey, Tiffany-ssi! Do you become a mute?” he smirked.

“No, no, this note … this note’s not mine. I think I should back home now.” I stuttered. I feel my body’s frozen and my heart beats faster. My face is blurted. Before I’m gonna back to the car, he grabs my hand.

“Really?? This note isn’t yours!” he teased me and I nodded.

“Can you swear?” he grinned.

“Swear what??” I asked and he still held my hand.

“If it’s your note, you have to owe me forever.” he smirked.

“Owe you forever??” I had no answer and just keep silent.

“Yeah, owe me forever.” he repeated and used his phone call to someone.

My phone immediately is ringed up. Who call me now? Fortunately, I got a call, so I have an excuse back home early.

“Huh??” my mouth became O and my eyes wide open. My happiness is disappeared. I got shock again when I saw the number on the phone. OMG! I get sick now.

“Why don’t you answer it?” he teased me.

-----------

(A/N: Why she got shock when she saw the number? Who call her? Thanks for supporting my story by comments and subscribing. The ending will come soon.)

This is my another story:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/14103/noona-i-m-not-a-boy-key-minho-seohyun-shinee-snsd-tiffany