Part IV: Don't forget forever

I'm Your Fan Forever!

*Rehearsal Room of SNSD*

Tiffany is sitting in front the mirror while their other sisters go out. She takes a deep breath and wipes her sweat on the forehead. For a long time, that she loses contact with her OPPA Kim Hyung Joong.

She takes out hand phone from her bag and sees a photo of her and Hyun Joong. Her best friend knocks the door and enter that she got shock and quickly hide her phone.

Tiffany’s POV:

After I hear crack door, I hurry take hand phone back to my bag.

“Oh, it’s you, Jessica!” she sighed and smiled. Aigoo, next time, please don’t do that to me.

“Oh, it’s me. Please god brings your sense back to you.” she smirked and tapped on Tiffany shoulder.

Smile disappear from my face and continue see photo in my phone.

“Tiff-ah, if you miss him, why don’t you call him?” Jessica said as she sat next to me and whispered to my ear “Call now! Call now!”

I shake my head, but my finger presses on his number.

“Call now! I bet he will answer if he knows it was you.” she shook my arm.

“No!” I said “No” but my finger is pressing button “Call”. Why my hand doesn’t listen to me.

“…” how come??? I decided call him and received back “No answer”

“Tiffany, try again!!” she snatched my phone and gonna call, but I stopped her “No need, Jessica”

“So sorry, friend!” her head bent down and I persuaded her “Never mind! I understand everything around me and him.”

“Ah~ Fany-ah, who persuade who?” she smiled.

“Ok, Ok, thanks you very much!” I said and hugged her.

End of Tiffany’s POV

-----------

*A few days pass*

“[Clapping] now let rest 15 minutes.” leader Taeyeon told her members.

Everyone relax and has own time.

“Ooh, what is this?” Tiffany amazed after she saw a letter in her bag.

*The meaning:

To:      My best friend Tiffany Hwang

Let play game with me! I’ll introduce another guy who is better than him. It’ll start this evening.

OK???

From:Ice Prince Jessica Jung.

End

“Huh, what’s up?” Tiffany took it back her bag and looked around. Fortunately, none here.

15 minutes later, the 9 girl are back to practice. Tiffany looks for Jessica.

*Eye Contact*

Tiff:     What do you want?

Jess:     Do you dare play with me?

Tiff:     Who scare?

Jess:     Yeah, who scare who?

*End of Eye Contact*

Their eye contact is cut by Taeyeon “Hey, what are you doing, Jessica, Tiffany?” she tapped on their shoulder.

“No, nothing!!” both answered in English.

-------------------

Tiffany’s POV:

I got message from Jessica. She told me go to the park. Aigoo, is she stupid? Doesn’t she know there are many people at the park? If someone recognizes me, oh, how can I do? Just a few second she get text message from her again. “Are you afraid? So, that mean you’ll lose. Don’t forget the loser will have a lots black spot on the face???” Ah~ Jessica, how dare you are? I wear a jean with T-shirt. I wear mash, sun glasses, and hat, too. Then I wear black jacket. I think none can recognize me, ha, ha!!

*At the park* (Sorry don’t tell name of park)

As soon as I arrive here, I feel someone look at me. Do they recognize me? Suddenly, a 5 years old girl walks toward me and say “Unnie, you are so beautiful!” then she passes a rose to me.

“Thanks! What’s your name?” after I finished my sentence, she ran out. Ooh, it’s strange. A long the way I walk, I receive a lots red rose.

Next, I read message from Jessica “Go to the amusement park! A taxi driver will get you there!” then a man asked “Miss Beautiful, do you want go to the amusement park?”

*At the amusement park*(Sorry don’t tell name of place)

Ooh, it sounds fun! Will I try?” I talked to myself as soon as I approached. Geez, there are a lots of balloons fly on the sky! It’s colorful and nice. When I’m busy watching the balloons, somebody whisper to my ear “My angle, come with me!” and then he drags my hand go with him. Why? His sound is familiar to me. I don’t see her face clearly, but why I go with him. I run after him and arrive one place which I don’t know. Who is he? Because he wears a mask, so I just heard his voice. Is it him, oppa?

At the same time, I have a many questions in my head, the light is appeared everywhere around me after he clapped. My eyes wide open in order reader the words in front me. “YOU ARE MY ANGLE, TIFFANY HWANG!” all the words are made by pink roses. I rubbed my eyes and exclaimed “Do I dream?? It’s so fantastic!” then I see he hold a bunch of red rose reach to me.

“Do you love it?” he said as he opened his mark and passed the roses to me.

“Hyun Joong Oppa, it’s really you!” I quickly hugged tightly “Oppa, I do miss you!”

“I do miss you, too.” he my hair and kissed on my forehead, and then he kissed my lip.

End of Tiffany’s POV