Part IX: Don't forget forever (Complete)

I'm Your Fan Forever!

Hyun Joong’s POV:

Sorry my angle, Tiffany! I really wanna reveal our sweet relationship to public, but I’m afraid I’ll ruin your successful career. Do you know? It’s so hard for me when I meet you in front of them and I act like we just a normal friend. They just know that you’re my fan, but in my mind, I tell them that you’re my girlfriend, too.

Tonight is my special gift to you, my angle. I beg Jessica to help me. Fortunately, she sends all your schedules to me, and looks after you instead me. I try to compare my schedules with yours and find out free time.

While we’re kissing, I snap my finger and then the sky was alight with the fireworks.

“Oppa, don’t tell me you do it for me?” she smiled and pointed to the sky.

I don’t reply, but I bet she’s already known because during she asks me, the fireworks construct in the words “I LOVE YOU, STEP!!!”

Then her eyes wide open and her jar drop. She shook my arm and said “Oppa! Oppa! It’s so fantastic!”

“Do you like it?” I asked while I put my arm around her waist.

“Oppa! Oppa, I like it so … so much!” she giggled as she put her nose against my nose, and she kissed my cheek. She is really adorable!

“Ah~~ it’s not enough! It should be here!” I put finger on my lip.

“OH, No!” she pout and her face blush.

“Fany-ah, I think you’ll forget me and hate me.” I blurted.

“What’s up?” she amazed and I added “I think you’ll find another guy who is better than me!”

“Oh, you refer to word from Jessica, right? I come out today because I know all she does because of me. I just don’t make her worry about me, so I accept her game.” she said as she sat on the bench “Are you jealous?”

“Hmm …” I had no reply.

“Ahh~ Hyun Joong oppa, I completely forget about that!!! Why don’t I consider another guy?” she chuckled and I was stunned as soon as I heard her words.

“What … what do you mean?” I stuttered and looked at her in puzzle.

“In my company have many hot guys such as Jaejoong oppa, Yunho oppa, Siwon oppa and Donghae oppa. They’re really nice to me. I should choose one of them instead you.” She laughs while I sad.

“I think it should be included Wooyoung and Taecyong!” I said in anger.

“Wow, why you know about that? They’re so friendly. They are my best friends!” she shook my arm and I ignore her.

My heart is hurt. It seems has a lot of pins on it. I touch my heart showing my hurt.

“Oppa, are you OK?” she asked me and held my hand.

“Outside is Ok, but in my mind is so bad.” I pretended to sob.

“Oppa, I’m not that girl. I’m not a girl who is easy to love someone. If I love you, I love all about you and forever. If you’re not as handsome, strong, or talent as them, I still love you even though you don’t have much time for Me.” she explained.

“Really? But … but I think you’re so close with them!” I mumbled.

“Yah~ it’s because your girlfriend is so friendly.” she wide smile to me and I can see her eye-smile nicely “Oppa, don’t you understand what I mean. If I would love them, I don’t choose you because I meet them first.”

“Sorry Tiffany, I’m just afraid you’ll forget me and find another hot guy. I can’t control myself when I hear, I see, and I know you’re close with someone who not me.” I hugged her behind.

“Oppa, I’m afraid you’ll forget me, too. There are many pretty girl around you, aren’t they?” she said and lied her head on my shoulder.

“Yeah, they’re really pretty, but they aren’t as glamour as you. They have a lot of gorgeous that make many guys fall in love with them, but exclude me.” I pinched her cheek.

She rubbed her cheek and pouted “Your words are so sweet! Do you copy from the drama? Hmm, which one???”

I lightly knock her head and face to her “Tiffany, I’m not kidding! You’re special for me.” I kissed on her forehead and added “Promise me, you have to be healthy and happy all time.”

She nodded and quickly kissed my lip “I will, but you, too, oppa!”

Fany Fany Tiffany, you’re so cute. I hold her hand and say “Yeah, we will be healthy and happy all time; especially we will disclose our relationship in one day in the future when we have the right time.”

A wide appear on our faces. I grab her hand walk back to amusement park. We wear clown’s face and make sure no one recognize us.

End of Hyun Joong’s POV

Their love’s still go on and they don’t forget each other forever. Beside as a Tiffany of SNSD, she is a normal girl as a fan of Kim Hyun Joong; meanwhile, Hyun Joong becomes a secret fan of Tiffany, too. I (Tiffany/ Hyun Joong) am your fan forever. I (Tiffany/ Hyun Joong) will support forever, my love.

--------------------

THE END

Thank very much all my readers (both comment and subscribe). What do think about my end chapter? Do you like it? I hope you will.

Meanwhile, I’m planning write another story (staring: Tiffany and 2pm Nichkun). My third story is coming soon. Please keep continue and support!!!