Part VI: Wrong Situation

I'm Your Fan Forever!

“Fany, Fany, Tiffany, wake up!!!” Jessica tried to awake her friend Tiffany who is over sleeping. “Stephanie, wake up! We’ll late!”

“Jessica Jung, I need 5 minutes more, Ok?” Tiffany mumbled as she covered her blanket.

“No, we have no time!!” Jessica screamed and pulled out Tiffany’s blanket. “Fany-ah, if you don’t get up, I will call Yoona awaken you.”

Suddenly, Tiffany gets up fast and shake her head “Oh, no, no! Don’t call her! I’ll wake up by myself. (Note: Tiffany hates the way of Yoona calls her “Unnie….”. She hates very much.)

*30 minutes later*

Jessica and the other members are waiting for Tiffany in the living room.

“Jessica, what’s wrong with Miyoung??” Sunny elbowed and whispered to Jessica.

“Hmm … I don’t know, either. Maybe she got sick!!” Jessica cheated everyone. Then Jessica goes to Tiffany’s room. She knocks the door and enters.

“Fany-ah, they’re waiting for you!” Jessica said while Tiffany is sitting on the bed. She dresses up already, but her feeling not ready.

“Jess, did I dream last night?” Tiffany blurted.

“No!” Jessica answered as she sat next to Fany.

“Why you’re always the one who calling me when I have a sweet dream?” Tiffany turned to her friend.

 

*Flash Back*

“Tiffany, Tiffany Hwang! Time over, and we have to go before everything got wrong!” Jessica shouted as she walked toward Tiffany and Hyun Joong’s position. She didn’t know what they are doing right now. After she realized that they were kissing, it was late. They (Tiffany and Hyun Joong broke their kiss and their face turn red.

“Wow, sorry! Hmm … You can continue. I’ll give one minute!” Jessica said as she covered her eyes and turned her back to them.

“Yeah, no problem! You’re right. I think we should back home now.” Hyun Joong said.

“Yup! We have schedule tomorrow, too!” Tiffany mumbled and looked down.

-----------

Tiffany waved her hand to Hyun Joong before she and Jessica hopped in another car. They separate in two cars because they were afraid reported follow them.

Meanwhile, Hyun Joong waved his hand to Tiffany and made a sign to her that he’ll call her next time or they will keep in touch by phone.

As soon as the machine started, she opened the window of the car and screamed “Oppa, we’ll meet again, and don’t forget take care yourself.”

Hyun Joong smiled and hopped in to his car.

Lucky, both Tiffany and Hyun Joong reached their dorm safely and none reporter follow them.

*End of Flash Back*

 

“Yeh, Stephanie Hwang! I said it’s not a dream. You dated with Hyun Joong oppa last night is real.” Jessica said and pinched Tiffany’s cheek. “Friend, I’m sorry if I always disturb you, but all I do, I do for you. I hope good luck belong with you.” Jessica said in sad tone.

“Oh, no, it’s not your fault. I’m grateful you. You help me meet Hyun Joong oppa. I just don’t believe myself that he … he loves me, too.” Tiffany hugged her friend tightly and continued “Jess, I’m really … really … really happy!!!”

“Oh, let me out! I can’t breathe, silly girl. I’m not Hyun Joong Oppa!” Jessica tried to break Tiffany’s hug.

“So sorry, ok?” Tiffany giggled and tapped slightly on Jessica’s cheek.

“Urgh, I forgive you! Now can we leave?” she mumbled.

“Ok, ok! I’m ready!!” Tiffany grinned and dragged her friend go out her room.

“Oh, I don’t believe, either. I was born in the same state and the same hospital with you, and we can become best friend. We’re so different!!” Jessica thought in her mind and shook her head.

---------------------

Because of different company and different schedule, they so hard contact each other. When Tiffany free, Hyun Joong is busy, and when Hyun Joong free, Tiffany is busy. Sometimes, they meet during recording program. They just return smile and act like workmate. They don’t have much time to talk and play around.

For the Tiffany Hwang of SNSD, Tiffany is always her schedule and practice for new album. At the same time, Tiffany still becomes a pink girl, a fan of ss501Kim Hyun Joong.

Tiffany understands about their situation and their feeling. They are young and they have each goal for the future. They have to complete their career and reach to successful life.

(Ha, ha, ha, I put many names for her on my story: Stephanie Hwang (Real name), Tiffany, Fany, Mushroom, Diffany, Fany Fany Tiffany, and Hwang Miyoung. Actually, she has a lot of nicknames.)

-----------------

(A/N: Tiffany and Hyun Joong will disconnect to each other because their busy schedule?? Tiffany still supports Hyun Joong, and how about him?? Please find out next chapter (Ending?) Thanks so much for spending time read my story and gives the comments.)