Part IV: That's all are true!

I'm Your Fan Forever!

Hyun Joong’s POV:

“Why don’t you answer it?” I smirked. She’s really adorable when she shy. Her face’s so red and she avoids my eyes contact.

“Okay! I admit. I’m sorry if I bother you. Next time, I won’t send anything to you” she said in sad tone and showed her poker face.

“I don’t believe it, you know you bother me!” I smirked.

“Sorry, that have never happened again.” she apologized. Her eyes are red and almost cry.

“No, I don’t receive your excuse.” I said.

“Hey, Kim Hyun Joong! Why are you rude to me?” she screamed and her tear fell down.

“Because you did to me first!” I lied.

“You … ah``` ah ``!!” she cried.

“Miyoung-ah, oppa’s just kidding with you!” I smiled while wiped her tear.

“What did you say?” she stopped crying and serious look to me.

“In fact, I’m welcome all your gifts, your cards and your flowers. I’m so happy when I know you’re my fan. You’re being ss501 fan from before you debut until now. I hope you will support us forever, especially me.” I explained my feeling to her.

“Is it real?” she asked in wonder face.

“Yes, it’s real.” I giggled.

“Oh, this is the unbelievable memory! So good~~” she whined and hug me.

-----------------

Then she breaks the hug with shyness. Her eye-smiling are so nice. They are like a half moon. We walk along the beach. She takes out her shoes and paddles the water.

“Ah``` it’s so comfortable! Why don’t you take off your shoes and play with me?” she smiled.

Tiffany, do you know? I’m falling in love with your eye-smiling. I bet the other men also think the same me. This is the unique smile that I’ve never seen before. For my birthday this year, I wish I can see your eye-smiling every morning when I wake up. I know it’s hard to happen.

End Hyun Joong’s POV

 

Tiffany’s POV:

I don’t believe myself. I can stay here with you. It’s only me and you, and no cameras or reporters. We don’t need to act in front of them and just be ourselves. We lie down the sand and look at the sky.

“Oppa, what will happen tomorrow?” I asked while I close my eyes.

“It’ll have a scandal between Leader ss501 Kim Hyun Joong with SNSD Tiffany!” he teased.

“Huh, really?” I amazed and got up quickly. I look around to find out reporters. “Oppa, so, we’ll have a big problem.”

“Yeah, they’ll state ‘Kim Hyun Joong and Tiffany are dating?’, and the rumor will appear everywhere.” Hyun Joong said in serious tone.

“Do you scare?” I asked as I innocent looked to him.

“Definitely, I so scare!” he groaned.

“Ah~~ why you dare call me go out? No, no! I think I have to back home before everything got more worst between you and me.” I said as I rush stand up and wanna back to the car, but I can’t because he grab my hand and pull me sit next to him.

“Tiffany-ah, calm down!” he chuckled.

“Oppa, why are you laughing? Don’t you scare of reporters and rumor?” I shook my head and he’s laughing harder than before.

“Papo!” he my hair and said “I scare because of you. If I know, during you were shooting CF with my best friend Jaejoong and a leader of TVXQ Yunho, you have a lots of haters. Then you were pairing with Suju Siwon in CF, and at that you became the most hate among SNSD.” Hyun Joong said like he knew everything about me.

“Oppa, you look serious!” I giggled.

“Fany, you can observe everything about me. Why I can’t?” he said in sweet tone. “I’m afraid you’ll increase more anti-fans. Your manager will blame you. It’ll effect to you career, too. Moreover, I’m afraid a rumor.” he describe his feeling, but I wonder his last sentence.

“Oppa, you’re afraid a rumor?? A rumor of we’re dating?” I asked and tapped on his shoulder.

“That’s right! You’re smart. A rumor of we are dating!” he grinned.

“Hyun Joong Oppa, you don’t want have a rumor of date with me, right?” I folded my arms and glare to him.

“Fany-ah, it’s not a rumor, but it’s true, isn’t it?” he smiled and my anger disappeared.

“Yes, it’s ture, oppa!” I elbowed him with shyness and it remained me something “Hyun Joong Oppa, thus now we’re dating??”

“My angle, do you think we’re shooting CF or MV?” he said and used his finger soft touch on my nose.

“Hmm … maybe!” I

“Fany-ah, stop teasing each other! We don’t have much time.” he serious said and I nodded. He put his arm around my waist and I lie on his shoulder.

“We’re a cute couple.” he kissed my forehead and we smiled.

End of Tiffany’s POV

----------

(A/N: So sorry for late update! Something bad happened to me, but now it's all right! Please continue reading new chapter^^)