Your eyes and Your smile

I'm Your Fan Forever!

The sun has replaced. The darkness of the night is coming after the sun set. The wind at the beach is really cool. Hyun Joong took out his jacket and covered on her. Their happy time is really fast.

Far away from the other person, the cameras, the reporters, and their managers, they can show out their feeling and enjoy their free time.

“Oppa,it’s not the right time for us see the moon!” Tiffany pouted and added “Fortunately, we can see a lot of starts instead.”

“Oh, no! I can see the moon now.” Hyun Joong said.

“Where??” She shouted because there have no moon in the sky.

Hyun Joong’s POV:

Tiffany, you’re so adorable. I see you got shock when I told you I can the moon now. Yeah, it’s not the full moon, but they are two half moons. Now I can’t stop laughing because I feel there are many question marks in her head.

“Oppa, stop laughing! Where is your moon? Why I can’t see? Liar!” she mumbled and shook her hand.

“I’m not liar. I see not only one, but two half moons.” I .

“Two Half Moons???” she rise two fingers that means two half moons in front of me and repeated “You see two half moons. No kidding me!”

I clear throat and look at her before I tell her. I cover her face and said “Fany, I see two half moons is correct. I think there are many males jealous with me.” I don’t tell the full meaning, but I think she understands.

“Hyun Joong Oppa, you say two half moons refer to my eyes, right?” she smiled.

“Yeah, your eyes are really nice. Your smile is so bright. It’s like jewelry.” I stopped a bit and continued “Fany-ah, smile a lots, so my life won’t dark because of your smile, your eye-smiling. They will delight my way. They will show out our happiness, too.” I said as her hair.

She’s silent and staring at me. I see her eyes full of happiness. Her eyes tell me everything, her love, her honest or lie, and happy or sad. I look at her eyes, her nose, and her lip. Her lip, she uses pink lipstick is so attractive. It’s so soft. I hold her chin and slowly lean to her lip. She closes her eyes,  then I kiss her. I kiss her soft lip.

End of Hyun Joong’s POV

Tiffany’s POV:

I’m so happy when I heard all his sweet words. My body seems frozen after he my hair. His charisma eyes stare at me. He looks at my eyes, my nose and my lip. Then he leans closely to me. My face turns blush and my heart beat so fast. Oh, it’s strange. I have never had this strange feeling before. Hyun Joong Oppa, you’re gonna kiss me?? Kissing my lip??? Because of shyness, I close my eye. Suddenly, I quickly open my eyes when I feel his lip touch my lip. Ah~ is it real or in my dream??

A few second later, he breaks the kiss and pinches my red cheek.

“Ouch, it hurt oppa!!” I muttered and rubbed my cheek. He chuckled and teased me “Stephanie Hwang, you’re not a dream because you hurt, don’t you?”

“Oppa!!!” I said as fight his chest. Then he grabs my hands and confessed “Tiffany-ah, I love you!” and next, he kisses my hands.

Oh, I think I can fly and answer quickly to him “Hyun Joong oppa, I love you, too.”

-----------------------------

(A/N: Sorry for short chapter and please waiting for next chapter, OK? I’m happy because I can receive many supporting (subscribing and comment) from all of you. That’s a reason I’ll add more chapters than I expect, and I hope you will enjoy it. Thanks, Thanks!!!!!)