Part I: Who is she?

I'm Your Fan Forever!

At Triple S’s Dorm

After busy with schedule of the whole day, all the member back to the doom and relax. They’re sitting in the living room and open the gifts from their fans. There is one gift that attracts their attention because it has both of a nice bouquet of pink roses and a pink box with a card.

“Hyung, it’s her again!” Hyung Jun exclaimed when he saw the gift.

“Why you know?” Young Saeng asked.

“Don’t you see? The box of the gift is pink. I bet it’s her, pink girl.” Hyung Jun explained.

“It’s has a bouquet of pink roses, too!” Kyu Jong and Jung Min added at the same time.

“Yeah, you’re right, it’s her.” the oldest brother, Kim Hyun Joong said in sad tone while he read the card.

“What did she write?” Young Saeng patted on Hyun Joong and asked.

“Did she write her name or something about herself?” Jung Min blurted.

“Shh……” Kyu Jong signed to Jung Min to shut up.

“It’s like the old time. She just wrote the word “I’m your fan forever!!” It’s nothing special.” Hyun Joong said and went to his room.

“I really … really wonder why she didn’t put her on it.” Hyung Jong mumbled.

“I wonder, too.” Jung Min added. “Hyung, open it! I want to know this time what this is.” he said and passed the gift to Young Saeng.

“Why me?” Young Saeng passed the gift to Kyu Jong.

“Beside Hyun Joong is you.” Kyu Jong passed the gift back to Young Saeng.

“I don’t know!” Young Saeng rejected and threw the gift to Hyung Jun.

“Hyung!” Hyung Jun blurted.

“If you don’t dare open it, I can.” Jung Min blurted and snatched from Hyung Jun’s hand.

You can.” Young Saeng, Kyu Jong and Hyung Jun screamed at the same time.

No, I’m Just Kidding!” Jung Min smirked.

“Silly boy.” Young Saeng smacked Jung Min’s head.

The 4 members look at each other because they don’t know how to do to the flower and the gift, and then Hyun Joong comes out and takes the gift into his room. Everyone knows their hyung, Kim Hyun Joong disappointed with the owner of these things. Who is she, pink girl?

-------------------

Hyun Joong’s Point of View:

“Pink girl, who are you? You always write down the words ‘I’m your fan forever. I wish you’re happy.’ Don’t you know I’m really unhappy because of you don’t let me know you. Why you so mean me?” I ask myself and none can answer back. I laid down to the bed, put the arm on forehead and see the gift. “This time what thing that you give to me?” I ask myself again and start to open it. What is this? Ah~~ it’s a Krystal Ball! It’s so nice. I pick it up and see a note on the box.

The meaning of a note:

Dear My Hyun Joong Oppa;

Do you like my gift? I mean to a Krystal Ball. I think you’ll shine as a Krystal ball or you’ll be bright than it, right? I know you’re so busy, but don’t forget take of your health.

Ah~~ I know not for a long time, it’s your birthday. Can You Tell What You Wish? I’ll give a wish. Eh, I’ll do, if I can. “I’m your fan and support you forever.”

From: …

“Give me a wish!” How can I contact to you? I’ve never left anything about you even though your name, girl.

(Note: On other side of the note has her phone number, but he doesn’t notice.)

-----------------

Tiffany’s room (At SNSD Dorm)

Tiffany’s POV:

At the end, I can sleep on my bed now. Um … It’s really comfortable. I’m gonna close my eye and sleep, but Jessica alert me from out of the room “Tiff, don’t sleep without clean your make-up face!”

“None your business!” I answered and took the pillow cover my ear, pretend don’t hear anything.

“Lazy girl, do you want me help you?” she replied and knocked the door.

“OK, I lose! I do everything what you want.” I mumbled.

“Good Kid and Good Night, please dream to see your Honey!” she smirked.

“Thanks.” I replied and then go to the bathroom.

Afterward, I sit on the coach and look at the mirror. My face’s fresh now. “Stephanie Hwang, why are you so beautiful?” I praised myself, Ke, Ke, Ke! Then I find out my phone on my bag. [Sigh] None calls me! Why? Maybe he doesn’t receive my present or he doesn’t see my note. This is my first that I leave my phone number on the note. Does he like all my gifts? Maybe he’s never notice all my gifts, or it’s just simply for him. Ah~~ I have a lot messy in my head. I think I become regularly Hwang Mi Young, not Tiffany Hwang or Stephanie. “Aigoo, I hit my head, turn off the lap and hopped to the bed. “It’s time go to sleep now Mushroom.”