#04

Got A Secret

Zelo's POV;

"Morning lovely." I whispered in her ear and she wake up with a pout.

 

"Zelo, don't do that." Ice said as she hugged me tightly and I feel suffocated.

 

"Okay. Do you want to bath first or me?" I asked her and she quickly open her eyes to glare at me.

 

"Of course... Me." Ice said and I laughed.

 

"Okay. I'll cook breakfast. What do you want?" I asked her.

 

"Just toasted bread. I don't feel like eating." Ice said and I nodded while heading out to the kitchen.

 

*After cooking*

 

"Zelo, I have finished bathing already." Ice said and I quickly bath then I changed my clothes to a dark blue collared shirt and black 3/4 jeans.

 

I looked at Ice who is wearing a grey sweatshirt and black jeans with black sneakers. She looks really scary just by staring at her. She smiled as soon as she see me but I know it's forced. I try to read what's on her mind like I can connect to her. I stare at her brown eyes and blonde hair. I smiled at her perfection. Nerd, but very cute. Once our house clocks rings, Ice wears her spectacles.

 

"Let's go." she keep her effort to smile and I nodded.

 

"Bye." she said as her taxi came followed by mine.

 

In the taxi, I had a lot to think. How is she going to find friends. True friends. But somehow, I don't find it hard for her to have one. I think it's her past. She looks really happy yesterday, now, she's reluctant to go there.

 

Ice's POV;

 

I shouldn't have acted like that in front of Zelo but I have to. I forget momentarily that being at my father school is equals to meet with my old flame, Luhan. He is my first boyfriend and my first heartbreak that cause me to be cold, distant and lonely. I hope that he doesn't recognise me, but who will not? I mean, I'm a natural blonde with natural tan and brown hazel eyes all I inherited from my omma except for my natural tan which I have since I was 10 years old. Luhan, a guy that always dream to go to my father's school to be an artist, a guy that went to other groups to be accepted. 

 

"Miss, we have arrived." the driver said and I paid my money as I go out and went to the office.

 

"Can I have my timetable? I'm Jung Ice." I said and they nodded while giving me my timetable.

 

2 hours of Art.

1 hour of Physical Exercise.

45 minutes of break.

2 hours of Drama and Singing.

1 hour of English Literature.

 

I quickly get out of the office and buy a hot chocolate before checking out my new class. I know that lecturers or teachers must release us 15 minutes earlier because our class is far.

 

"Kring!" the bell ring loudly that I was shocked from my daydream and found that a blonde girl sat beside me too.

 

"Hello." she said and I smiled half heartedly.

 

"Im Nana. Yours is Jung Ice, I supposed?" she asked and I nodded.

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTyIXRcVjicDG40lEQewLy

 

"How did..." I said before she pointed at the book I'm holding which is my diary that shows 'ICE' with my signature.

 

"Ouh." I said and put back my diary as many pupils started to fill in the class.

 

" Are you nerd too?" I asked her and she nodded.

 

"I'm a nerd. But I have a hot boyfriend." Nana said and I frowned.

 

"Who?" I asked and she smiled.

 

"Lee Changsun or known as Lee Joon. He is sitting with the new guy." Nana said and I look to my left and find the Lee Joon guy.

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQKxsX6Sjfo6JmyFAQTB75

 

"He suits great with you." I said to her and she smiled shyly with a slight blush and said thank you.

 

"Okay class. Can I know who is the new students?" a woman with long straight hair said and I raised my hands up.

 

"Can you introduce yourself?" the teacher said and I nodded.

 

"My name is Mrs Yong." she said and she asked me to introduce.

 

"My name is Jung Ice." I said and she nodded while asking Zelo to introduce himself.

 

"My name Choi Zelo." he said and he sat down again.

 

"Nana and Jessica, can you help Ice to get settled down here?" Mrs Yong asked and Nana nodded.

 

"Lee Joon and Donghae, can you help with Zelo?" Mrs Yong asked and they nodded.

 

"So class...." Mrs Yong said and I pretend to pay attention.

 

*After art*

 

"So, remember that there'll be a project. Please check in your account to see who is your partner by today. Goodbye class," Mrs Yong said and all students walked out off the classroom.

 

"Ice! Have you bought your PE shirt?" Nana said with enthusiasm.

 

"Yes." I said and we quickly change.

 

"Hey! Have you heard that Yuri and Minho is going to get married? They're like so damn cute with each other." Jessica gossiped with us since the 'Nerds' are being judged by students here.

 

"Hey, that is flirting with your boyfriend." Nana said to Jessica and she pouted.

 

"Who's your boyfriend?" I asked Jessica and she pointed at a handsome guy with kind of blonde brown hair.

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcStw4ZbUH_tZAI7Wt4UAtB

"He's really handsome. You're very pretty." I said to myself but was heard by Jessica.

 

"Thanks. Do you have a boyfriend?" Nana asked and I shook my head.

 

"I prefer to focus on my studies. Hey, Siwon songsae is calling, let's go." I said to them and we headed to the canteen because he release us.

 

"Donghae oppa! Sit with me!" a girl with light brown hair tugged his hands to force him to sit with her.

 

"Aniyo. I'll sit with my girlfriend." Donghae said before starting to sit beside Jessica.

 

Jessica is giving Donghae the cold shoulders but inside she's very happy. You can see her cheeks turning pink. When Jessica bent down to pick up her fallen books, I look behind her and saw the same light brown hair girl kiss Zelo's cheeks.

 

"Ice? Are you okay?" Nana asked me and I just smiled it off.

 

"I'm okay. Where's the washroom?" I asked Nana and she pointed at the left side of the cafeteria.

 

I walked towards the bathroom and bumped into a guy with soup. Eventhough it's a slight bump, it cause the boy to drop his tray and the soup to pour at me. I gasped in shock as I feel the warm soup on my skin.

 

"Ah, mianheyo." he stuttered beut before he could say anything else, I run towards the washroom.

 

I received weird stares in the toilet and on the way, I heard the loudest laugh. I didn't dare to look behind.

 

"Get out," Jessica ordered the rest of the girls out.

 

"Ice! Do you have your normal shirt?" Jessica asked and I sighed.

 

"Ani." I said before poking my head out from the shower stalls.

 

"I can lend you mine. But a tanktop and a really short skirt." Jessica said and I widened my eyes.

 

"I can lend you the school's drama club leggings." Nana said before she dissappeared to god knows where.

 

"Did you heard a loud laugh?" I asked Jessica and she is hesitant to answer it.

 

"It's from a queenka. Her name is Go Woori, the repeated girl. She's just somebody you should just avoid be angry with." Jessica said and I smirk.

 

"She should be afraid of me more." I said to her as I'm waiting for the leggings to come.

 

But, Nana said that she couldn't get the leggings because the closet is lock and she can her moans in it. Like eww!!! Hahah. Okay, now my mood is totally lifted up by my two new friends because they make nonsensical joke that is funny.

 

"Soup girl!" Woori shouted and I tried hard to not glare at her.

 

"Ice, be patient okay? You can beat her in rapping or even singing. She's not even thay great. Take care." Jessica and Nana said before going to their next class.

 

I settled down at the most behind and the most quietest place. After putting my things, the teacher walk in. We started the lesson and soon we were given a project.

 

"I want you guys to create your song. Whether if it's rapping or singing. It would be considered as one of your quiz." Mrs Park Taeyeon said and all students kept quiet and pay attention to their own writing paper

 

"Oppa, what are you writing?" I almost laughed when I heard Woori tried to whisper but can't.

 

Zelo just smiled at her before focusing on his own paper. I tried to think of one but failed.

 

'I'm hurt deeply, by your venomful words, oh. My friends, parents decides to leave me too, oh~. I am not able to control myself so I vent it on you. Oh~ But now you have changed, you have changed for the worst. Oh now~ I have to forget you who seems like a stranger to me, eventhough it hurts. One two, my feelings. Three four, my heart. Five six, my tears flow uncontrollaby. I seemed to be stuck in the past and never come back. I seemed to see you everywhere with your smile, oh yeah. Your shining black eyes seems to stare at me everytime I walk past you! Oh! Eventhough I pretend, I'm still not a great actor. I'm still feared with your presence, fear that I lose myself infront you. One two, my feelings. Three four, my heart. Five six, my tears flow uncontrollaby. One two, my bestfriend. Three four my crush. Five six, my boyfriend. It all ends now.' I wrote in the paper.

 

"Can I have Zelo to do his work first?" Mrs Park asked and everyone clapped.

 

"Wow! That was great. Now can we have Ice to do her piece." Mrs Park said and some snickered loudly.

 

"Soup girl!" Woori shouted causing Mrs Park to slam her table.

 

"Go Woori! In the principal office now!" Mrs Park shouted and Woori gasped unbelievably.

 

"Did you just shouted at me?" Woori said while standing up.

 

"Don't think of defying me, Go Woori." Mrs Park threaten her and Woori glared at me before going out.

 

"Soup girl." Woori whispered.

 

"Idiot." I said in english causing her to look at me.

 

I pretend to look at Mrs Park who is smiling. She hand signal me to get ready before starting. I keep my eyes closed at everytime and by the time I opened my eyes, everybody was clapping.

 

"A good voice you got there, Ice. Your tune seems familiar." Mrs Park compliment and I smiled.

 

"It's from your group, Baby Steps." I said to her and she laughed.

 

"Now! Let's hear Yuri and Minho performance. Grease, summer night!" Mrs Park said and all students started to clap and whistle.

 

*After school*

 

"Hey! I heard you did very well in Mrs Park and Mrs Lee class?" Nana said and I smile.

 

"At least I didn't get to go to the principal office." I said and they laughed.

 

"Talking about me, ?" Woori suddenly popped out with Suzy and Yoona behind her.

 

"Talking about yourself?" Jessica said and I smiled.

 

"I hate Ice Jung. She's gonna pay for my embarrasment just now." Woori said and I smiled.

 

"You mean, you're the cause of your own embarassment?" I said to her with my deadly voice.

 

"You think I'm scared?" Woori shouted causing people to look at us and some even formed a circle.

 

"You should, when I reach my limits." I said to her and walked off.

 

"That was very scary." Nana said to Jessica and Jessica nodded.

 

"Yeah. Ice, are you still in bad mood?" Jessica asked and I nodded.

 

"Let me treat you something that maybe you'll like." Nana said and Jessica and I frowned.

 

The something that I like is chocolate paradise. I bought myself lots of sour jelly beans and popping chocolate. Then, we went home at about 3:43 PM. I went home taking a taxi.

 

"I'm home!" I shouted and the smell of ramyun make me hungry.

 

"Oppa!!" I shouted at Zelo because I have just eaten my energy pack and I'm full of energy.

 

"Go and shower. Then, we'll eat." Zelo instructed me and I quickly went to shower.