#10

Got A Secret

Ice's POV;

"Hey beautiful, what's wrong?" Zelo asked me.

 

"Nothing. Just tired." I said to him truthfully.

 

It's been about 5 months since I have talked to Luhan. He has kept his distance around me but he constantly texted me making me very frustrated about his attitude. Add to that, we're having our last year examination so I'm very stress. I want to be accepted to college then go on to university.

 

"Drink this." Zelo said as he put a cup of tea in front of me.

 

I drank it and immeidately felt fresher. I burped loudly and giggled.

 

'That's rude.' I thought to myself.

 

I saw Zelo stiffen and I look at him confuse. Why he suddenly did that? He's scaring the heck of me.

 

"Zelo?" I said as I waved my hand in front of him.

 

", this can't be true.." he muttered under his breath but still loud for me to hear.

 

"What? What is true?" I pester him and he look nervous but at the same time excited.

 

"Hyung!" Zelo shouted making our bodyguard run towards us.

 

"Ne?" he asked.

 

"Drive us to the hospital." Zelo said and he grabbed my hand.

 

"Where are we going?" I asked Zelo and he kept quiet.

 

"Hospital to get you check up." Zelo said and I nodded.

 

But why do I need a check up shouldn't that be him? Whatever it is, we're missing out school!! I am missing my friends. :(

 

"Hey, beautiful. Why with your pout?" Zelo asked as he holds my hand.

 

"I want to go to school. We're having our exams soon." I said while pouting.

 

"Don't worry okay?" Zelo said and I smiled.

 

I smiled at him and he smiled back. Well, when we arrived, we rush straight to a doctor's room. A female doctor asked me to open my shirt to check my stomach.

 

"It's positive, Mr and Mrs Choi." the female doctor exclaimed and Zelo nodded.

 

"What is positive?" I asked them as I tried to decipher what's going on but can't.

 

"You're pregnant!" Zelo explained and I teared up.

 

Seriously? Is this some kind of a joke or is this anny dream? Oh my gosh!! I am a pregnant lady! Woohoo! Scratch that, pregnant teen. Yeah, that sounds better. But then, I'm freaking pregnant meaning I can't continue school.

 

"Ehh, wae?" Zelo asked as he wiped my tears.

 

"Can I still attend my examination?" I said while pouting.

 

"Of course baby. Our examination will start in 3 months and you're just 2~3 months pregnant. Am I right?" Zelo said as he asked the nurse.

 

"Well,you are. So the payment is ..." the nurse said.

 

So after meeting the nurse, I still feel so excited that I think I ate many chocolates and sugar. We went to our school. This is why I live in my hell. HAHAH. So, I went up the stairs and then I run to the classroom because it's the second last period which is DRAMA & SINGING. Hell, if I was to go in a sad drama, I think I'll past because Ill cry forever due to hormones. FUNNY. -.-

 

"There you are Ms Jung. I thought you will not turn up." Mr Jang said and I smiled shyly.

 

"Mianhe." I bowed to him and he nodded.

 

"Okay class. For the end of year, we have already go through the paper. Now, we're going to be partnered up and sing a song." Mr Jang said and we all cheered.

 

"Can we choose our own partner?" Whori said and I rolled my eyes.

 

"Nope. I will choose." Mr Jang said and we all grunted.

 

"I want Lee Joon to be paired with Nana, Ice with Zelo, Donghae and Woori and Jaebeom with Jessica." Mr Jang said and all students went to their partner.

 

I think Jessica was glad that she didn't get to be paired up with Donghae because Donghae broke up with her. Why? Well, Donghae thought that Jessica is cheating on him but in the first place, Donghae was cheating on her with Woori by having with her. The school was gossiping about it for a whole freaking month and I always glare at the girls who seems to be making of Jessica real much.

 

Flashback;

"Heyy, have you heard that Jessica, the nerd, was dumped by Donghae?" some girls talked in front of us and I looked at Jessica who is rolling her eyes.

 

"Yes. She doesn't deserve him though. She's such an ugly with her friends." another replied, there were 3 of them.

 

"Yeah, I hate her friends escpecially because of Ice. She think she's so big. Well, I'm so not scared of her." the other replied and I reached my boiling point.

 

If you're not scared of me so what? But do you think you can really be not scared of me? I smirked as I planned out my actions to revenge.

 

"Heyy, I heard that this school is so full of s that is over confident." I said to Jessica and she bit back her laug.

 

"I know right! They can't keep their mouth and shut. I think their so loose that guys even go to us instead of the usual . Cos, we're tight." Nana said and I nodded.

 

"It's normal. They think they know it all about this world, let's see if they can survive with being a forever. I would love to put my money in front of her if she is ever needy." Jessica said and we past through 3 of them.

 

End of flashback.

"So, Ice. What do you want to write?" Zelo asked me and I nodded.

 

"How about a guy stalking a girl that he likes?" (hinting. ;)) I said to him.

 

"Ouhkay. I work on the lyrics while you work on the melody." Zelo said and I nodded.

 

"Guys! Another thing, it have to original." Mr Jang said and we nodded