#05

Got A Secret

Ice's POV:

I went to shower before heading to the kitchen to find the table with food.

 

"Smells nice!!" I shouted and Zelo laughed.

 

"Of course. I think if you cook, it's gonna burn." Zelo tease me and I playfully narrow my eyes.

 

"Yeah, I'm not going to cook for you anymore." I said to him as I attempt to go out of the kitchen.

 

"Don't be mad." Zelo said while hugging me from behind suddenly.

 

My heart beats so fast that I can't breath. I think.. No, it cannot be. I'm not.. I'm not sure.

 

"Ice? Ice!" Zelo shouted making me flinch and I look at him.

 

"You were spacing out. I thought you are dead." Zelo said with a pout that I can't help but to pinch his cheeks.

 

"AH! It hurts!" Zelo said and I stuck my tongue out.

 

We eat to his delicious ramyun and sausages that Zelo fried. I am a HUGE fan of sausages. Addicted to it since I'm young and I prefer sausages than nuggets.

 

"Ah, thanks." I said to him after I finish cleaning the plates and sat down beside him.

 

"Welcome. Wanna watch a movie?" Zelo said to me with a twinkle in his eyes.

 

"Horror?" I asked him and he nodded while taking out a CD.

 

*after watching*

"Ah! That was not so scary." I said to him after we have finished the movie.

 

"Says the one who shouts when there is loud sound effect." Zelo said and I rolled my eyes.

 

"Okay. Fine." I said to him while going upstairs.

 

"Wanna go to the beach later?" Zelo suggest and I nodded.

 

"7:30 in front of the door." I said to him and he nodded.

 

*At 6:58PM*

"Ice ah! Get ready!" Zelo shouted.

 

"Fine!" I said to him as I really take a long time to get ready.

 

After bathing, I wear a simple white crop tank top with a white flowery high waisted shorts. I wear a simple white sandals with a pair of white studs with a silver friendship bracelet. I took my IC and phone with me and went downstairs when it's 7:24.

 

"You look pretty." Zelo compliment me as I went downstairs.

 

I thought I look horrible without any make up. I also let my hair into a messy bun and my baby hair sticks out.

 

"Funny Zelo. You look, dashing." I said to him as he wear his v neck white tee and red shorts with black flip flops.

 

We went there after walking for about quite a long time and we settled down where it's more quiet. We became silent but I appreciate the silence because it's not awkward. I also know that he is taking the lead to be more husband-ly. He knows that I have problems now, but I shouldn't tell him cause he will obviously be jealous and over protective of me at school. I am so tired. 

 

"Ice ah." Zelo said as he notice my noticeable sigh.

 

"It's nothing." I assured him but shouldn't I assure myself too?

 

"You don't sound convincing. Speak up." Zelo said and I immediately look at his laying down figure.

 

I look at his closed eyes. I look at his angelic features. The smile that he only gives me. , my hearts beating fastly again.

 

"Ice?" Zelo open one of his eyes to stare at me.

 

"I can't." I said to him as I sighed.

 

"Wae?" he asked and I smiled.

 

"It will hurt you." I said to him and he nods.

 

"IthinkLuhanisinourschool." I said fastly.

 

"Slower." Zelo said as he bring his attention to what I'm going to say.

 

"I think Luhan is in our school." I said slowly as I fixed my view to the sea.

 

"Why?" Zelo asked after long awkward silence.

 

"He dreams to be in this school since I know him. I'm seriously sorry." I said to him and I broke there and then.

 

Zelo hugged me tightly as I cried. I don't know the reasons I cried. Maybe because I, I feel like I'm cheating Zelo by thinking of Luhan? But he is not worthy to think about!

 

"Ani. Ice, be strong. You're the ice. If you keep your distance from him, you will not..." Zelo stopped there because I covered his mouth.

 

"Don't dare to say the word." I said to him and he nodded.

 

Is it ridiculous to be worried about your ex-boyfriend? I don't think so. Since Luhan is my ex bestfriend, my ex boyfriend and my ex crush. Luhan is actually my ex bestfriend who I had a crush on then he makes fun of me when I started to confess my love for him because he wanted to be accepted by his group. Luhan was my ex boyfriend, for 3 days beofre he asked publicly for a break up. That was all when I was still in early high school. Now, I'm nearly a senior.

 

"Let's go and take a walk." I said to him as I wiped my tears.

 

"Luckily you didn't wear any make up." Zelo teased and I quickly knocked his head.

 

He pouted at me before walking before me, leaving me alone. I catch up to him but was shock to find Luhan staring at us.

 

"Zelo, Lu-Luhan's be-behind you." I said as I put my face in Zelo's neck as he looked everywhere.

 

He finally found Luhan and probably was giving him glares. I don't care. I feel my weight being lifted up and I immediately shouted.

 

"What a dolphin I got here." Zelo said as he rubbed his right ear.

 

"Mianhe, Zelo. But, put me down!!" I shouted again as I feel Zelo running towards the sea.

 

"I will throw you there." Zelo said with a smirk and I shook my head.

 

"Oppa!!! I don't want!" I shouted to him as I beat his back.

 

"You'll enjoy this!!" Zelo shouted before slamming me inside.

 

Since I'm hugging him, I 'accidently' drag him inside too! Hahah.

 

"I'm cold." I said to him shivering as I walked to the shore.

 

"Me too." Zelo said before he wrapped his body around mine.

 

"Let's just stay like this for a while." I suggest to him because his body with mine makes me warm.

 

I snuggled near him as the cold air brushes us. He suddenly walks, making him walk infront of him like a penguin.

 

"Where are we going?" I asked him.

 

"Home, I've call my bodyguard. Should be here now." Zelo said and a car honked loudly.

 

"There." Zelo said.

 

We arrive home at about 9:12 and we quickly shower to get rid of the sand and sea. My stomach suddenly grumbled when we watched a movie making Zelo giggle. How can someone be so damn hot yet damn cute when he giggle? Zelo suddenly call someone making me watch alone another horror movie. Not long after that, I heard Zelo went out and come in a few minutes later.

 

"That smells nice!!!!" I shouted at him and he nodded.

 

He open the boxed as he place two bottles of coke. I quickly take the cheesy chicken because Zelo don't like cheese that much. I think he ordered himself spicy salami pizza. I quickly bring back my focus to the movie and it finish at 11:04.

 

"Zelo, you go to sleep okay?" I said to him and he nodded as I see that his eyes are red.

 

I quickly throw the boxes and clean up the mess we made at the table. Then I quickly went to sleep beside Zelo. Heck, it's gonna be long day for tomorrrow.