#06

Got A Secret

Ice's POV;

*at school*

"Ice! Did you hear the rumours?" Jessica asked me as soon as I reach school.

 

"What rumours?" I said as I shook my head.

 

"There's a hot guy here! He's one of the old-time kingka and he will also take arts!" Jessica squealed in excitement but died down since neither Nana or me are paying attention to her.

 

"I've got a boyfriend." Nana said as she dragged me away.

 

"Yah! Wait for me!" Jessica shouted at us when we ditched her and run away.

 

"Oof. Mianhe." I said as I hitted a kind of buffed guy.

 

"It's okay." he said and I froze on spot.

 

I look at him and he smiled at me. I feel like I'm short breathe. Soon, our images when we're together came back and I feel tears forming in the corner of my eyes.

 

"Ice ah!" Jessica shouted and I immediately stand up.

 

"N-ne?" I said to her and she pointed in front of me.

 

So this is the hot guy. I smirked coldly.

 

"Let's go." I said to Jessica and Nana.

 

"Ice ah!" Luhan shouted and everybody look at me.

 

"Don't call me Ice ah. I'm not your friend." I said to him coldly while staring at him and walk past him, roughly pushing his shoulders.

 

He was taken aback. Maybe he thinks that I can't be like this. I will be the shy Ice that is scared of everybody. I think he still thinks that I'm going to be friends with him. No effin way. That'll be when the hell will be cold.

 

"Ice, you're gripping on me." Nana whimpered lowly and I immediately released my tight grip on them.

 

"Mianhe. I don't mean to." I said to them as I rubbed their wrist.

 

"It's okay." Jessica said and I smile.

 

They definitely want to know what exactly happen but I'm not gonna let my guard down. I could definitely tell that Jessica seriously want to ask me but Nana is giving her death glare.

 

"I'll tell you guys when the time is right." I said to them while manage to give out a small smile.

 

My phone vibrated indicating that I had just received a message.

 

'You okay? I heard what had happen. ~JunHong' I received.

 

'Aniyo. My mind is tangled. No way to cure it though.' I replied to him back.

 

I walk to Jessica and Nana and hugged them. I feel sad but I couldn't really cry. That moment of early highschool came back to me and I feel myself getting weaker. I strengthened myself and I could hear nothing but my name being shouted many times. I hit the cold floor and my vision got blurred and soon, all became black.

 

*a few hours later*

I open my eyes and closed back due to the bright room. I tried again and this time, it took me several blinks to let my eyes adjust to the bright light. 

 

"Nurse! She has woken up already." a guys voice shouted and my head begin to turn around causing a frown on my face.

 

"Please keep your volume down." a woman voice hissed.

 

"Ms Jung?" the nurse asked and I squint my eyes.

 

"Zelo, can you dim the lights and close the curtains?" the nurse asked and Zelo immediately do it.

 

"Where am I?" I asked.

 

"School. You faint and I happen to past by you guys." Zelo said as he picked his bag up.

 

"Ms Han, please don't tell anybody I'm here." Zelo said to Ms Han and she nodded.

 

"I guess that you're married?" Ms Han asked and I nodded.

 

"Trust me. I'm the discipline master fiance." Ms Han said and I nodded.

 

"You must be tired? Sleep more. I could ask your father to take you home." Ms Han suggested.

 

"Ice ah, you okay?" my father appeared and scared the heck of Ms Han.

 

"She's your daughter?" Ms Han asked and appa nodded.

 

"Ne, what happened?" appa asked Ms Han.

 

"Her friends said that she fainted. She have to take care because she have low blood pressure." Ms Han said.

 

"Did Zelo treat you well?" Appa turned to me.

 

"Appa, don't get too stressed. I'm hungry." I said to him.

 

"Okay, I just let Jessica and Nana follow you to eat. Is that okay?" he asked and I nodded.

 

He left saying that he'll get them here personally. My phone vibrated indicating that I have a text. I smile sheepishly at Ms Han who is wiggling her brows.

 

'Sorry, I told you appa. ~Junhong.' Zelo messaged.

 

'Aniyo. Gwenchana. Go and study. ~Baby' I replied back and not long after that, I hear two loud voices from outside.

 

"Ice ah!!" Nana shouted and I immediately block my ears.

 

After a few moments, they became quiet. I smiled at them and open my ears. Then they started to open their mouth.

 

"YAH!" I shouted at them while giving them my glare.

 

"Mianhe." Jessica and Nana said at the same time and I smile.

 

"Do you know who carry you here?" Nana asked and I shook my head.