#02

Got A Secret

Zelo's POV;

'Uh oh. She has played with the queenka.' I said in my mind.

 

"Zelo oppa. This is for you." Ah Reum said to me while handing a lunch box as Ice went inside the office.

 

"Thanks but you don't need to." I said to her and she blushed.

 

"Why?" she asked in her fake innocent face.

 

"Because it's inedible." I whispered to her and walked off before I becom her wrath of anger although she likes me.

 

Ice's POV;

I think I just messed with the queenka because I think karma gets back at me. After the bell rang, which is after I saw Ah Reum giving out food to Zelo. And he replied something that makes Ah Reum red, either Zelo embarrassed her or Zelo comment something sweet that she can't take it. Ugh, I should get this feeling away. 'I'm just Zelo's part-time wife.' I remind myself. I found my class when the warning bell rang and I knocked the door.

 

"Come in." a loud male voice said and I went inside.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo." I said to him and he smiled

 

"I'm Mr Shim. Introduce yourself please." he smiled at me and I smiled back, showing my dimples.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo. My name is Ice Jung." I said to them.

 

"Aren't your name Ice Choi?" Mr Shim asked me.

 

"Aniyo. Maybe there's a mistake to it." I said to him while looking at Zelo from the corner of my eyes.

 

"May I come in?" Zelo's father popped his head in and all students stood up and greet him.

 

"Are you the new student?" Zelo appa asked as he act innocent but for me and Zelo, we can see the cheeky glint in his eyes.

 

"Ne. Annyeonghaseyo." I said to him while bowing.

 

"You can call me Mr Choi. Is your surname Choi or Jung?" he asked me and I kept quiet.

 

"Jung." I said to him and he nodded.

 

"Okay. Can I arrange the seats?" Mr Choi asked Mr Shim.

 

"Yes, you may. I was deciding to do so." Mr Shim replied making all of the students protests.

 

"I want Ah Reum to sit in front, beside L.Joe and Ice to sit beside Zelo." Mr Choi said and I nodded.

 

"Mr Choi! Can I sit beside Zelo? I am scared to sit beside L.Joe." Ah Reum said and Mr Choi gave a glare. 

 

"Or you want to sit outside?" Mr Shim said and Ah Reum quickly went to sit beside L.Joe and gave me a menacing glare which I gladly return by merong at her.

 

"Merong." I said to her and settled down beside Zelo.

 

"Annyeong." I said to him and he smiled to me.

 

"Zelo oppa! You never smiled when I'm next to you. You like her is it?!" Ah Reum shouted causing the whole class to look at me and Zelo.

 

"Then ask L.Joe to smile at you." I said to her and cocking my eyebrow.

 

Students started to whisper and the two teachers infront just smug. Mr Choi look at me and Zelo before whispering something to Mr Shim ears making his eyes big and stare at us. I mouthed please to him and he nodded. Mr Choi smiled and waved his hands at us before going out. I plopped myself to the table after Mr Choi went out.

 

"For now, I want you guys to read the book I gave you guys last week." Mr Shim said and walked towards a cupboard.

 

"Ice, this is your book." Mr Shim said to me and I went to him to take it.

 

I walked over to him and nearly tripped if I didn't see Ah Reum's leg. I kicked her leg hard and walked on towards me sit while smiling proudly. I picked up the book from Mr Shim's table and walked again. Ah Reum legs now extend longer and I kicked her stepped on her foot making her moan in pain.

 

"Owh! Watch where you're stepping. You're heavy." Ah Reum shouted.

 

"Atleast, I don't pretend to be who I am." I said to her and I smirked at her.

 

She immediately keep quiet because I gave her my icy stare. Now, people gonna label me like they label me in my ex-high school, the Ice Princess. I read my book and was able to finished it in an hour. I raise my hands and Mr Shim went to me.

 

"Yes?" he asked.

 

"I have finished reading this book, can I read another book?" I asked Mr Shim and he looked shock.

 

"You have read finished that book?" he said and I nodded.

 

"I kind of expect her to finish reading it. She looks like a nerd." Ah Reum snickered at me as she talked aloudly like she owns this class.

 

"Shut up, drama queen." I talked as per normal at nobody but looking at Mr Shim

 

"Mr Shim! She's speaking to me!" Ah Reum said.

 

"Me speaking to you? Heck no." I whispered to myself.

 

"I'll let you read this book. It's about a person perspective when he comes to Korea. I need you to do a review about it." he said and I nodded.

 

"I'll give you when I finished it." I said to him and he nodded.

 

He went out of the classroom and another teacher comes in. Hours went by and now it's the last period of the day which is Physical Education at 2:30PM. I went to the bookshop with the teacher permission to buy a shorts and t-shirt. When I went to the changing room, I heard the door open and then closes. I made minimal noise as possible because I'm still changing my shorts.

 

"Hey! You listen here, Danee. You better keep quiet that the fact you saw me smoking!" Ah Reum shouted to a girl named Danee.

 

I think it's the quiet girl that always sit infront of Zelo and purposely finding something to drop behind just to look at him.

 

"Aniyo. It's bad for your health. So, I must tell teacher." Danee said to Ah Reum and she sighed loudly.

 

"PANG!" I heard the noise and I quickly go outside.

 

"You!" Ah Reum shouted at me and I quickly run out of the changing room avoiding Danee and her.

 

'! They're gonna do something bad.' I said to myself and I regret going out.

 

"Ice! Have you seen Ah Reum and Danee?" Mr Choi, our P.E teacher asked.

 

"They're at the toilet, I think." I said to him and he nodded while others are doing warm-ups.

 

"What happened?" Zelo whispered to me when I am resting for a while.

 

"Ah Reum, she smokes." I said to him and he nodded.

 

"How you know?" he asked me.

 

"She slapped Danee because Danee saw her smoking." I said to him and he nodded.

 

"Calm down." he said and I nodded while jogging towards the volleyball court.

 

I had fun time playing with my classmates although they truthfully said to me that they think I am a nerd. Well, they can think what they want because they don't even talk to me to know me. I don't care unless it's a form of bullying, I'll retaliate back of course.

 

"Can I see Zelo, Ice, Ah Reum and L.Joe now?" I heard my name being called by Mr Choi through the gym speaker and 4 of us went to the principal office.

 

"You guys better bring your bag with you. It's just gonna be 5 minutes towards the dismissal." Mr Choi said to us and we nodded.

 

The four of us walked towards the principal which is where we are being called. I am very scared because I think we're gonna be together for something. I mean, I have good intuition.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo, Mr Choi." the 4 of us greeted him and he nodded while closing an envelope.

 

"Aigoo. You guys are very polite." he compliment us before clearing his throat.

 

"Today, I want you guys to go to this Arts Festival Gallery at Busan. I need you guys to go as a representative, so behave well. I'll be meeting you guys there with my wife at 6:00PM. We'll have dinner first before going to the place which will start at 7:45PM sharp. Can you guys go?" Mr Choi said and I nodded in excitement.

 

Art is my favourite thing and I know what event this is. It's my Appa 20th anniversary of being a famous artist. My Appa colleagues have provide him this hall to put all his pictures and sketches that he took and drew. He also have sculptures. He also put some of his best art student who work under him. That's where I get my A* on my art.

 

"Okay, since you guys are okay with it. Please go home with two taxi, Ice and Zelo, Ah Reum and L.Joe. I'll sent you guys the dress and tuxedo that you need to wear." Mr Choi said before dismissing us.

 

Zelo and I walked towards the entrance and we wait for a taxi. Two taxi came at the same time and we quickly went inside the taxi to not cause any commotiong from the drama queen.

 

"Ah, what dress am I wearing?" I looked at the pink box in front of me and Zelo's grey box.

 

"I think I'm gonna wear our wedding dress." Zelo predicted and we both countdown to see what we have to wear.

 

I opened mine and saw a long bold red dress that is silk. The upper part of the dress have black lace to it while the bottom part is a mermaid cut where the dress fittingly snug the person who is wearing the dress, it is also a 'U' cut from the bottom.. I looked at Zelo's tuxedo and there is red short sleeve button down with a black silk pants with a belt on it. I looked at him and he pouted.

 

"Why?" I asked him and he pointed at his tuxedo.

 

"It's ugly. I'm seriously gonna wear the grey tuxedo with black shirt and slacks. You wear the silver dress with glitter on it. It's more prettier." Zelo complimented me while he chucked the box inside the closet behind all his clothes.

 

"You have to call your father first." I reminded him and he immediately called his father to inform about the change of dress. 

 

"Appa?" Zelo said cutely.

 

"Ne?" Appa said.

 

"Can we wear our grey wedding dress. The colour red is ugly." Zelo complained through his phone.

 

I quickly dashed to the walk-in wadrobe and find the dress and iron it from inside like I was instructed when I was given this dress. After ironing my dress, I went to his wadrobe and find his tuxedo. I also iron it for him like the good wife I am. Please note my sarcasm.

 

"Ice!" Zelo shouted from the living room.

 

"Wait!" I shouted back to him before keeping back the iron board and went downstairs.

 

"Let's eat spaghetti!" Zelo shouted while showing the menu for today's lunch.

 

"Since we have to eat later on, I cook a spaghetti for us. I cooked this because I know you're hungry." Zelo said to me and I smiled widely.

 

"What do you want as a reward?" I asked him.

 

Zelo's POV;

"What do you want as a reward?" Ice asked me.

 

"I want a kiss on the lips." I answered teasingly and Ice face went from light brown to red by seconds.

 

"Merong." she said as she recovered from her trance, maybe about really kissing me?

 

I am currently in love with my beautiful innocent wife. The nerdy wife, the sarcastic wife, the great wife. It's just a matter of time when we will confess because that's what Appa always says to me when I went back home, ALWAYS. We ate quietly while watching the news played when my phone rang. I asked Ice to take it for me and she quickly take it before handing it to me. I turn the caller to a loud speaker.

 

"Yoboseyo?" I said while stuffing my mouth with the meatball.

 

"Hello? Zelo oppa!" a familiar whiny voice comes out and both of us rolled our eyes.

 

"Ne?" I said to her.

 

"Can you pick me up at my house?" Ah Reum asked and I smirked.

 

"Mr Choi already said that he will prepare a limo for us. They'll pick me then Ice then L.Joe then you." I explained to her.

 

"We can always take a taxi, oppa." she demanded.

 

"No means no." I said before hanging up on her.

 

"Hello? Zelo oppa!" Ice imitate Ah Reum while rolling her eyes.

 

"Take a bath now. I'll clean this up." I said to her as I know girls take a long time to make up and all that.

 

Ice's POV;

After showering, I went to the vanity table and set out my make up collection. After that, I took out straightener and curling iron and put it in the socket. Then I wore the silver diamond dress that hits above my ankle and have side parting to it, making it show my legs. After doing my make up, I did my hair.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQb6l8tzzNT0PdGn_aDOklimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRaaXR3FZgIh7VbCIFVFXO & images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQiJ_V_-FD9OgQ_D2vSTmH

And now it's already 5:30PM. I went to where Zelo is and saw him watching the tv. I smiled at him while making my way downstairs as he waits at the staircase. Eventhough I'm blonde, my skin colour is naturally tan because I always go to the beach when I was young.

 

'One more step, Ice.' I said to myself before losing my control because of the sudden honk from outside.

 

I fall down and waited the floor to hit my before I open my eyes and found Zelo below me. I smiled before slowly standing and help Zelo to stand up too.

 

"Thank you." I said to him and he smiled.

 

"It's okay." Zelo said back and I smiled and take this opportunity to kiss him.

 

Zelo's POV;

I stood up and suddenly, Ice pecked my lips. I her lips as I taste her strawberry red lipstick.

 

"Okay, that's enough." Ice said to me, panting while taking a tissue and wipe her sweat and smudge lipstick while I wiped the stain on my lips.

 

"Let's get going." I said to her and we went outside to the limo to find my Appa and Omma inside.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo!" both of us said to them and they smiled.

 

"Aigoo. What a pretty couple here. Are we going to take the whiny girl?" Omma asked us and all of us laugh.

 

"Omma, don't give her names, later she will whine more." Ice joked and we all laughed more.

 

After 15 minutes, we arrived at Ah Reum's place to find L.Joe and her waiting.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo, Mr and Mrs Choi." both of them greeted appa and omma and they settled next to appa while we settled next omma making us facing each other.

 

"You're very pretty, Ah Reum." Ice said to her and Ah Reum nodded while smiling fakely.

 

"Thanks. You too, Ice. You look pretty too, Mrs Choi." Ah Reum said to omma and Ice.

 

Ice's POV;

Although I said the words, I don't meant what I said to her. She actually looks like a prostitue. I mean, come on, black really short dress with red bra that all humans even ants can see and red skyscraper pumps.

 

"You look classy." I said to L.Joe and he smiled while bowed his head.

 

"Thank you." he said and smiled.

 

"We have arrived." the driver said, breaking our awkward silence and we waited for the eldest to go out before Zelo and I then L.Joe and Ah Reum. We stood in front of a restaurant at Busan.

 

"Wow, it's very pretty." I said and the restaurant manager bowed.

 

"Kamsahamnida. May I take your order?" she asked and we nodded.

 
 
 
"Can we have 2 sets of Chicken Spaghetti with lemon tea." omma and appa said.
 
 
 
"Can we have 1 small spicy chicken pizza with 2 Blueberry tea?" L.Joe asked the waiter.
 
 
 
"Can we have 1 medium chicken lasagna but seperate it to 2 small plates with 2 Peach Soda?" I said to the waiter.
 
 
 
"That's all? I'll go now." the waiter went out of the room and the atmostphere is awkward.
 
 
 
"You guys are very handsome and pretty today. But I need you guys to be in your best attention. This is very formal not informal where you guys can fight." Mr Choi said to us and we nod.
 
 
"Especially, Ah Reum. You need to be careful of your language. And don't ever throw tantrum." Mrs Choi added causing me and Zelo to bit our lips so our laughter doesn't come out.
 
 
"What are you laughing at?" Ah Reum said to me and I meronged her.
 
 
"Me and Zelo knows your secret. Treat us nice." I said to her and she rolled her eyes.
 
 
"How's school? Okay?" Mrs Choi said to L.Joe because he hasn't spoken many times since we're here.
 
 
"Not much since I have to sit beside someone who is always talking non-stop and always checks her mirror. Maybe my ear needs some checking too." L.Joe said to Mrs Choi and I started to giggled quietly.
 
 
"L.Joe oppa!" Ah Reum shouted while smacking L.Joe's arm.
 
 
"The food has arrive." the waiter said from outside the door.
 
 
"Yes, come in." Mrs Choi shouted.
 
 
While the food is being served, I was kicked under table by a sharp heel and saw Ah Reum smirking. I smiled at her while scratching her legs by my heels instead.
 
 
"How's that?" I said to her, not referring to the food but her leg.
 
 
"Nice." she said while gritting her teeth and glaring at me
 
 
"Good. I thought it would be a pain." I said to her while cutting my lasagna to smaller edible pieces.
 
 
"I'll eat well." Mr and Mrs Choi said and we all ate in peace except for a few disturbance.
 
 
After eating, the females went to the washroom to touched up our make-up. On the way to there, Ah Reum tried to get Mrs Choi attention by complimenting the way she walks and etc.
 
 
"Aren't you being noisy?" I finally said to her.
 
 
"Why? It's not bothering you." Ah Reum said to me while flipping her hair.
 
 
"It's totally bothering me and Mrs Choi. Can't you see it?" I said while rolling my eyes and reapplying my lip gloss.
 
 
"It's okay, Ice. Ah Reum, I want a daughter-in-law who protects me like what Ice did just now. She can be Zelo's wife better." Mrs Choi said as she tidied up her hair.
 
 
"Let's get going girls. Or else we're going to be late." Mrs Choi said to me and Ah Reum.