#03

Got A Secret

"Watch out, Ice Jung." Ah Reum whispered to me while I open the door.

 
I stare at her with my icy eyes that makes her look infront with fear instead of staring at me with her evil eyes.
 
 
"Look at me." I said to her in anger.
 
 
I stare at her in the limo too causing the others to keep quiet because my icy aura is very dangerous to play with. I keep staring at her until we arrived at the Gallery. I am the first one to come out and many people were inside already. I help myself inside and all people look at me.
 
 
"This is my daughter, Ice Jung." my father who is talking to the audience announced and I bowed politely.
 
 
"This is Zelo. Mr and Mrs Choi, my bestfriend." the audience clapped.
 
 
"This is Mr and Mrs Lee son. L.Joe and his girlfriend, Ah Reum." the audience clapped and L.Joe had to hold Ah Reum's hand.
 
 
"As I was saying just now, this sketch is about a young teenage family." my father started and already some people raised up their hands.
 
 
"Yes, Mr Horvejkul." my father said to his buddy.
 
 
"Does this family exist now? Can Ice answer it? She is a teenager right?" Mr Horvejkul said and I nodded to my father.
 
 
I went upstairs and cleared my throat.
 
 
"Annyeonghaseyo. This family can exist now or maybe even the future. Why? It's not impossible to not have when we're all exposed to the medis nowadays. Teenage family. Has two opinion for someone. Either they have first before marrying or marrying first before having . If their love conquers all challenges, then the family is happy. If there's not basic love, friendship also can conquers all challenges." I said to him and he nodded.
 
 
"Why do people get married in a young teenage age?" another reporter asked.
 
 
"Because of love. Forced marriage. If it's a forced marriage, love can come later when the two can know about each other. If the other is abusive, there is no healthy relationship." I said to her and she gave a two thumbs up.
 
 
"Can I see the next photo?" Appa said and the slide changes.
 
 
"Appa, you take a rest. I'll MC it." I said to him because he is already coughing.
 
 
"This is a wedding photo." I said to the audience.
 
 
"What do you think of it?" a reporter shouted.
 
 
"I think of it as blissful from the outside. Peace. But the inside, you can fake it. Example, when you're angry and then you're forced to take a smiling picture. The smile will comes out awkward and weird. Why? It's forced, meaning, you over-do it." I said to them and the nodded.
 
 
"Wedding is supposed to be something like all the heavens agree to it. You feel right in his arms. It's like the moment you met his eyes. The whole world stop." I said to them.
 
 
"Some may say wedding is unnecessary in our life. I don't think so. Our life is made up of our good deeds and how much we enjoy our life. If there's no love towards anybody, you live a meaningless life." I said to them and they nodded.
 
 
"This is the last slide before dinner and then we'll be able to explore the gallery beside." I said to them and they nodded.
 
 
"This is a wedding ring. A symbol to show that you're married. A symbol to show you have your limits with other guys or women else then your partner. This is it." I said to them.
 
 
"We have wedding rings in many patterns to show that we're married to this partner. We're going to be eternity. But. What if, what if, this wedding ring does not exist. People will not know that you're married. That you're owned. Unless he or she is a player. This ring is one in a million. Cannot be duplicate. If not, you could mixed up your partner if your ring is the same as other couple." I said to them and I bowed.
 
 
"Let's enjoy our dinner by going to the right side of the hall. Please get back to your seats by 8:45PM. By then the band that will be playing will stop playing the music." I said to them.
 
 
"Enjoy your food, please." Appa added and I bowed again.
 
 
I walked towards Appa and hugged him tight. Then, I hugged Omma tightly too because even if it's only yesterday I saw them, I still miss them very much. I chatted with my parents for a while before finding Mr and Mrs Choi.
 
 
"So, that was you parents huh?" Ah Reum suddenly whispered to me.
 
 
"Look at me." I said to her while staring at with my icy aura.
 
 
"Don't mess with me. You don't know me very well." I said to her while saying that to her in anger.
 
 
"Ah Reum and Ice, Mr and Mrs Choi is waiting for you." Zelo said to us and I nodded.
 
 
I went towards my parents to say that I will not join them for dinner tonight.
 
 
"Why, darling?" Omma said  to me while walking towards Mr and Mrs Choi's table.
 
 
"I had my dinner already. So, I'm still full. I'm also a student representative for my new school today." I explained to my mom while bowing to all people I know.
 
 
"Okay. So how's your new school?" Appa said while holding Omma's hand.
 
 
"I don't know yet. But I know, that girl is very annoying." I said to Omma and Appa while pointing at Ah Reum.
 
 
"Isn't she L.Joe's wife?" Appa said to us and I widened my eyes.
 
 
"Serious?! But why does she..." I said to myself.
 
 
"Why does she act like she's not married?" Appa said and I nodded eagerly.
 
 
"Because L.Joe has a fandom on his own too. He's like me. So, to avoid being not a queenka, she has to be single." Zelo suddenly popped out while bowing to Appa and Omma.
 
 
"Bye. Don't forget to go back." Omma said while showering me with kisses.
 
 
"Omma, don't cry. If not people will misunderstand." I said to her.
 
 
"My daughter is growing up already. Bye." my omma said as appa pulled her.
 
 
"Thanks appa. Bye. Enjoy your dinner." I said to them and sat down my chair which is in between of Zelo and Mrs Choi.
 
 
"Ice, are you eating?" Mrs Choi said and I looked at the buffet spread at the table.
 
 
"I think so." I said to her.
 
 
"Good. Cause you're skinny. Zelo, you eat too." Mrs Choi said and I smiled.
 
 
I let the elder take first then L.JReum then us. I only take chicken salad that is spread with cheese.
 
 
"I can't believe she eats that." Ah Reum said to L.Joe and he kept quiet.
 
 
"Should we tell them that we know about their wedding?" Zelo said and I coughed.
 
 
"No. We should just change to my appa art school." I said to him and he nodded.
 
 
"Well, it's already 9;00 PM. So, you guys should go home first. I'll call two taxi first." Mr Choi said as he saw me yawning for many times already.
 

"We'll go first. Bye, Mr Choi. Bye, Mrs Choi." I said to them and went to my parents who is taking a rest.

 

"Omma, appa. I'll go home now. I'm tired." I said to them and hugged them.

 

"Appa, can Zelo and I change our school to your school?" I asked him and he nodded.

 

"I'll make plans with Minho and Yuri first then I'll tell you guys." appa said to them and I nodded.

 

"Thanks. Bye." I said to them and walked towards Zelo who is waiting for me by the taxi that Mr Choi called for.

 

"Let's go. My body is sore." Zelo said to me and I nodded.

 

Inside the taxi, I made up my mind to not go to school tomorrow because I need to change my hairstyle for me to be ready to go for my appa school because appa just texted me that all the information will be done tomorrow and I can get to school on Thursday and we can get a day off to change our hairstyle because appa school has rules of hairstyles.

 

When we got home, I prepare a warm bath for Zelo and I shower at the other bathroom to save time eventhough my body is sore too. I prepare 2 mugs of hot chocolate that we always take before going to sleep.

 

"Goodnight, Ice Choi." he said and switch off his light.

 

"Goodnight, Choi Jun Hong." I said to him and switch off my light.

 

 

"Choi Jun Hong! Answer it! Damn it!" Zelo's appa voice shouted throughout the entire room that I thought it will cracked.

 

"Yoboseyo?" I said sleepily while rubbing my eyes.

 

"Ice? Where's Zelo?" Zelo's appa said through the phone.

 

"Sleeping. Why?" I asked him and he sighed.

 

"Why aren't you guys coming to this school anymore?" Zelo appa asked.

 

"There's Ah Reum. There's many things that we don't like there." Zelo suddenly said while sleeping causing me to look at him weirdly before he open his eyes and smile.

 

"Morning, appa. Morning, Ice." he said to me and I handed him his phone before going in to the bathroom.

 

I took a shower and went out of the room to find Zelo only in his pants.

 

"Ah! Zelo." I shouted before going out and to prepare breakfast.

 

Zelo's POV;

"Ah! Zelo." I heard Ice shouted before she avoided me and run out of the room.

 

I look at what I'm wearing and forehead palm myself. I shouldn't be wearing this because she likes guys with lean body and I am in that category, she said.

 

"Since today we aren't going to school, I think we should go to change our hair." I said to myself while combing my wet hair and wear a neon shirt.

 

"Ice ah!" I shouted from the living room.

 

"Yes? I'm in the kitchen." Ice said and I immediately went to the kitchen.

 

"Let's change our hairstyle." I said to her and she nodded.

 

"We need to because my appa school have many rules about hairstyle." Ice said and I nodded.

 

"Let's eat. I make toasted bread and white chocolate coffee for you." Ice said and I kissed her cheeks as a saying of gratitude.

 

I saw her cheeks turn pink!

 

Author's Note;

Hello! Sorry, I've not been updating for so long because my exams are nearing and I failed my Mid-Year Exams. Hope I'll pass my End-Year Exams. Wish me luck! heheh. I'll be updating only on the weekends because my parents say that interner makes me fail. Like WTH right. My iPod also had been confiscated by my mom. So, yeah. Sorry for the bad chapter because I'm rushing to make another chapter for my two other stories which are Will, the main character is Hyoyeon from SNSD and Eunhyuk from Super Junior, and It's More Complicated Than You Think, the main character is Hyuna from 4minute and Hyunseung from Beast. Hope you'll subscribe to my other stories too! xoxo.

Love and kisses from,

Ice.