#11

Got A Secret

Ice's POV;

"Ice, you're accepted to the college that you want!!" Jessica said as she read my letter.

 

"Okay." I said as I feel very dizzy.

 

"Ice, are you okay?" Nana asked me and I shook my head.

 

"Can you buy me watermelon juice?" I ask her and she nodded.

 

Nobody knows that I'm pregnant except for our parents. I never tell my friends also because I don't want anybody else to know. 

 

"Ice, follow me!" Luhan said as he take hold of me and dragged me without my consent.

 

My instinct told me to push him away. So that's what I did but I think I use too much force that he landed on the floor instead. I took the chance to run off to the canteen back again. I run towards the canteen which is just a few steps away and I'm pushing myself because I am tired already and I'm damn freaking pregnant.

 

"Ice!" Jessica said as she hugged me and run with me to more public place.

 

"Jung Jeong Yi!" Luhan shouted and I stopped.

 

"Ice, you're not Jeong Yi." Jessica whispered in my ear and I took a deep breathe and continue my walk again.

 

"Choi Ice." Luhan said and I can feel that smirk of his.

 

"How did he..." Jessica said before seeing my cold expression.

 

"This is not good." Jessica muttered loudly for me and her to hear only.

 

"Nana!" Jessica shouted and Nana immediately come over.

 

"Go find Zelo." Jessica whispered at Nana and she nodded.

 

"Why? I had hit your weakest point?" Luhan said while smirking.

 

"You wanna tell people about my secret? Go on!  I will humiliate you too." I said to him and his face faltered.

 

"Don't challenge me." Luhan hissed.

 

"Then don't find me." I said to him with so much hatred.

 

"Find. Do you guys wanna know something?!" Luhan shouted and that attract the attention of everybody since he is the like people said, epitome of perfection.

 

Zelo have arrived to the scene and he waits for wait Luhan have to say next.

 

"I love this girl, Ice. But she doesn't love me. Can you ask her why?" he shouted again.

 

"WAE?!" People shouted at me.

 

"I don't love him because I love somebody else. I hate this guy because some of you guys might know about Jung Jeong Yi right?" I shouted at the crowd that form.

 

"Ne!" some people shouted.

 

"Do you guys wanna know why she was humiliated in front of everybody? There were this guy as her best friend. One day, this guy decided to go with the cool people, he betrayed her. He humiliate her who she helps when the people bully her. Jeong Yi decided to leave her past since she can't go just stay in the past anymore. Jeong Yi was sad that Luhan decided to betrayed her, but she keeps quiet. Why? She was stupid back then but not now." I said to them and some of them were shocked.

 

"Jeong Yi have changed, for the better. Only some people that have guilt in them, remains there. Why? They regret being stupid. Well, me too but I've changed, and I never want to stuck in the past like you did, Luhan." I said and Nana and Jessica went to hug me.

 

"Now, your time is up, Luhan. Nothing, I mean it, NOTHING going to change." I said to him and he looked guilty.

 

"You really look guilty by the way." I said to him and I went off.

 

"Hello guys. This is Zelo speaking through the radio. Since tomorrow will be white day, I need guys to prepare their girls for some fun! There'll be a party for seniors only. And there's something that I need to let you guys know, tomorrow! So enjoy!" Zelo said through the speaker and all the seniors cheered.

 

I smiled and suddenly was attacked by 2 big bears.

 

"ICE!" Nana shouted and I looked at her.

 

"You're not crying! Ouh, I lose it." Nana said and Jessica smiled with smugness.

 

"I win it. We actually bet whether you will cry or not. Looks like she lost." Jessica said and I smiled.

 

So, we went shopping for tomorrow. I decided to wear a peach tube dress with a white flats and a light pink cardigan.

 

"Where's Zelo?" I asked his bodyguard.

 

"He ask me to make sure you go to school with me." his bodyguard said and I nodded.

 

"Can we stop at provision shop? I wanna buy chocolate." I said to him and he nodded.

 

So off we went to school! I'm so nervous, my heart is rapidly beating like it's going to come out. I have receive several messages from Nana and Jessica but I didn't read it because Zelo told me not to read any messages in the morning just because. I know, he have a hidden agenda, about our marriage maybe? But I don't care. As soon as I arrive at school, people look at me weirdly, like I grow two pair of balls. Well, kidding! There was a crowd in front and I went to see. But! Before I even come any closer, Jessica and Nana have bombarded me with question. But too bad, I can't hear their question. So, being the good friend I am, I push them away from me. What I saw incredible. I mean, seriously. Pink everywhere! YUCK!

 

"Ice, better go away from here now. Woori is the Devil." a student said to me and I nodded.

 

But! Before I even take one step, Woori had called my name! OMG!

 

"Ice!" she shouted and I hesitantly looked back.

 

"Yes?" I said uncertainly because the whole school ground is quiet.

 

"You like this don't you!" she shouted at me.

 

"What did I do?" I asked her and she laughed bitterly.

 

"You throw this pink flour at my locker, my bag, everything didn't you!!!" she shouted.

 

"HELL NO! You could always consider your secret admirer doing this to you. Or maybe, HAPPY PINK DAY!" I shouted back at her and she rolled her eyes.

 

Hell no I'm going to get mad at her. She's so cruel. Kay, I'm getting mad!

 

"Hi Woori! Enjoy the pink flour?" Zelo suddenly pops out and he handed me black roses, maybe, he painted it.

 

"Zelo oppa, she did it!" Woori cried and pushed herself to Zelo.

 

Just in time, Zelo rushed to me and Woori fall flat on the floor.

 

"Consider yourself getting lucky. You actually poisoned her food. You think I didn't know?" Zelo asked with full venom.

 

Well, I did not mention that when Zelo is angry, he will burst? Well, my fault too because he have to go through the sleepness nights eating with me. HAHAH. 

 

"O-oppa! What are you saying?" Woori said as she eyed everybody.

 

"Let's forget about her!" 4 voice shouted and everybody looked behind to see Jessica, Jaebeom, Nana and Lee Joon smiling.

 

"The guy wants to say something?" Lee Joon say unsurely and all attention went back to Zelo.

 

"Well, over this months, Luhan had a fight with Ice. Do you guys wanna know what it is?" Zelo asked.

 

"YES!" all shouted.

 

"The secret is that I'm married with my beautiful but icy princess, Ice Jung." Zelo shouted.

 

"ANI! Ice Choi!" Jessica and Nana shouted and they give me a mama bear hugged.

 

"Bull!" someone shouted and they all looked at everywhere, releasing me.

 

"OPPA!" Woori shouted and come to Zelo.

 

"What?" Zelo said, protecting me.

 

"You love me right? You spend the night with me 3 days ago." Woori said and I smirked.

 

"3 days ago, he follow me eat chicken. Maybe, the guy you're ing with is no other than Luhan." I said to her and I saw anger in her eyes.

 

Well, Luhan. Let's say, he isn't the bad guy. He went blonde like Zelo does and even make his hair blue in colour for the front, just like Zelo. But, he can't win my Zelo. Not even after my dead body.

 

"Woori, 5 seconds left." I said to her and she looked confuse.

 

"ATTACK!" I shouted and everybody spray water and Woori.

 

Well, this was what I planned. I gather every senior since our school, only seniors attend the white day in school. Then I tell them I want to make Woori wet. I didn't know Zelo will do this. HAHAH. 

 

"What are you doing?!" a voice shouted, my appa!

 

"RUN!" I shouted and everybody scamper to their classes.

 

But it's worth it. We saw a pink panther Woori around the school since she also have to carry out our senior punishment. But it's not bad as what you'll think! I hope you enjoy reading my love story with Choi Jun Hong. Well, hope you guys enjoys your holidays.

 

Author's note: It's bad isn't it? Well, I have to finish it because I have a KEYBER story. SUBSRIBE AND THANKS! LOVE YOU GUYS DAMN MUCH! ENJOY!