#01

Got A Secret

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTB0y5N3_o6FoK6e4rT5VL

Name: Jung Ice

Character; Quiet, pretty, has an icy aura

Age; 17 y.o

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRBOwSkS9IE_8jNkX30Obf

Name; Choi Jun Hong a.k.a Zelo

Character; quiet, handsome, cute, ver calm, a kingka in every school he goes

Age; 17 y.o

 

Chapter #01

 

Ice's POV;

"Appa! I don't want to change my school! I'm happy you know!" I shouted at my appa.

 

"Ice." my omma said in a warning tone.

 

"Jebal! I don't want people to know I'm married with Zelo oppa!" I whispered to appa and he sighed.

 

"My decision are final. You go in his father school and study. His father is sponsoring everything you know. It's a prestigious school, my girl." he said and he kissed my forehead.

 

Zelo's POV;

"Omma, please do something to make appa not apply Ice to my school!" I plead my omma and she sighed.

 

"Talk to your appa, not me." she said and turn away to go to the kitchen.

 

"Appa!" I said to him cutely and he looked at me.

 

"Final decision." appa said and I slump my shoulders.

 

"Yoboseyo?" I said while rubbing my eyes and answering my call.

 

"How's it going?" Ice said from the phone.

 

"Fail. Meet you at our house, now." I said to her and hang up.

 

We are living a marriage life. We are supposed to be married because of our my grandfather and her grandfather's will. My grandpa is sick and he have no money so her grandpa gave mine money to life well. Haish... But whatever, she is still pretty and we know we're going to get married to each other when we heard the will from both our grandfather. But still, who wants to be married when they are born and live together when they are 13 years old? Tell me?

 

I bid my parents before going out an hail a taxi. Finally, I arrived and I went out of the taxi after paying.

 

"Zelo!" I heard and spun around to find Ice catching up.

 

Ice's POV;

"Did your parents say anything?" Zelo asked me.

 

"Ani. Zelo, I don't want people to know our relationship." I said to him and he sighed.

 

"Let's walk and not stop in the middle of the garden." he said to me and drag me inside.

 

"Zelo, ottoke?" I said to him as he change inside the bathroom while I change at the bedroom.

 

"You just have to bear with it. Make friends with a girl, don't talk to anybody about our relationship, don't cross the limit with the queenka. She is just an annoying bee." Zelo said as his mouth turned weirdly.

 

I laughed and give him a peck on the cheeks.

 

"Gomawo. What do you want to eat for dinner?" I asked him and tied my hair to a ponytail.

 

"Kimchi jigae with fried chicken. You cook the soup while I fry the chicken. Okay?" he asked as we descend downstairs and I nodded.

 

We cooked and play together. Our marriage, we can not divorce. But who wants? Maybe in the future or not at all. Our marriage is a happy type. We're the ones who plays a fool but knows the limit. We're the ones who be mad at each other one moment and  then we're normal again. We're maybe the cutest couple with similar hair. He have his straight, blonde with blue tips while I have a blond hair with red ends instead.

 

"It's already 5:00 PM. I wanna go out after eating early dinner. Can I?" I said to him cutely and he nodded.

 

"I need to buy things for school too." he said and I nodded.

 

We ate quietly because we have manners. We're very rich because our appa owns a school. But, I had worked part-time when I was going through my rebellious years. After eating, we change our clothes. I change to a pink dress and wear a tan pumps with it. While Zelo change to a pink t-shirt and tan jeans with grey sneakers. We called a taxi beforehand and we arrived shortly at my father's department store. I look around and saw that it is packed as usual. I held Zelo's hand and walked towards my favourite store. I walked inside and saw many dresses that are new and I like it totally. We shopped at that store before going to a cafe that sells my favourite smoothie.

 

 

"Anneonghaseyo." the girl proudly said to my husband and I glare at her.

 

'Like hello? I'm here! Sorry but I'm his wife.' I so wanted to say this words but I keep calm and professional.

 

"What do you want to have?" Zelo asked me.

 

"Can I have White Vanilla Oreo Chocolate Frappe?" I said to her and she nodded.

 

"It's 6,171 won." she said and I nodded and Zelo fished out the money.

 

"Ah, Ms Ice. There's not need to pay." the manager come suddenly and I smiled.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo. It's okay. I'm not paying, he is." I said to him as I pointed at Zelo

 

"Looks like you're here with your boyfriend?" he asked and I smiled.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo." Zelo bowed to him and he smiled.

 

"Courteous." manager ahjusshi said and the girl cashier gave out my drinks and Zelo.

 

"We need to go. Bye. Take care." I said and not even I have more then 3 steps.

 

"Can I ask what's your number?" she said to Zelo loud enough for the 4 of us to hear.

 

"Hae Ri shi, this is Ms Ice boyfriend." manager ahjusshi said to her as he slapped her arm playfully.

 

"Mianheyo, Ms Ice. We'll take care of her." manager ahjusshi said and I looked at him.

 

"Ms Ice, I heard that one girl embarrassed you. Are you okay? Do we need to fire her?" someone suddenly showed up from behind I immediately looked behind.

 

"Ah, Yeon ahjusshi. It's okay." I said to him while patting h=my thumping heart.

 

"You should have watch your expression just now." we both whispered at each other at the same time and we both laughed.

 

"Stop copying me." I said to him and he merong me.

 

"Let's go to the deco store. I feel like buying a frame and put our wedding picture." he said and I nodded.

 

We went to the store and both of us liked a frame liked, a vintage gold one and bought it. We went out to print out the picture and laminate it. By the time we got home, it's already 9:30 PM. The time for both of us to sleep. I went to take a shower and when I come back to the room, Zelo is fast asleep.

 

"Goodnight." I whispered to him and switch off the bedlight.

 

*next morning*

"Morning, sunshine!" I woke him up by shaking his arms.

 

"I'll get out of bed in 5,4,3,2,2,2,2, OUCH." he said when I pinched him lightly when he only stopped at two.

 

"I'll make omelette. Be fast, it's tasty when it's hot." I said to him and he nodded.

 

I went to the kitchen and cook the breakfast because I'm not the type to eat cereal nor I'm the type who don't eat anything. In fact, I'm a big eater of korean food and italian food. YUMMY.

 

Zelo'S POV;

I went to the bathroom and took a shower. I remember last night dreams. I dreamt of Ice being pregnant with my child. Oh my gosh! I so totally want a child but I never dreamt to be a father at this young age where I should be dating Ice although we're married. I went out of the bathroom and I picked a grey t-shirt with black cardigan and black jeans. I also wear my wedding ring which is on a necklace and my wife's present for me, red sneakers.

 

I went downstairs to find a good smell of omelette. I look at Ice who is cooking her own omelette and she saw me by her vision.

 

"You eat first. It's hot, be careful." Ice said to me and I nodded.

 

I picked out two white coffee instant from the cabinet and two couple mug that we bought at Singapore on our honeymoon, and I mix them both with hot water. I went to Ice's side to find her cleaning up the pan.

 

"You can leave that to the maid." I said to her while I sat down.

 

"The maid will arrive at 12:30PM. I don't want this house to attract mouse or cockroaches while we're away." Ice replied back.

 

"Faster, sweetheart. We're gonna be late." I said to her and she rushed to me.

 

"I made omelette kimchi for you." Ice said to me and I smiled.

 

"Thank you. What's yours?" I asked her because I think hers is also very delicious.

 

She push her plate towards me and I took a small bite while she took a bite from mine too.

 

"It's cheese sausage omelette right?" she nodded happily away.

 

"Let's go." I said to her and she went to get her glasses.

 

"You're a real nerd." I said sarcasticly to her and she nodded while rolling her eyes.

 

"Yes, sir! Let's go now!" she shouted and charge towards the door.

 

ICE'S POV;

I went to the main road while waiting for taxi and luckily found one. Zelo also rode a taxi.

 

"Is she the new girl? Totally, unexpected?" a girl with black hair and red dip-dyed hair said.

 

'Hello? I'm naturally blonde! I've brown hazel eyes. I have a little curve, unlike you.' I just want to say that to her but decided to think of something better.

 

I am wearing a black short shorts and a pink wide v-neck shirt with black flats with a pink bow. I have standards too, okay?!

 

I went to the office straight and asked for my class and locker all of that. On the way out, I saw a crowd. I tip-toed and found Zelo in the middle.

 

"Can you give way?" Zelo said to all of them and they nodded but never move.

 

"Can you let me go to my classrooms, PEACEFULLY?!" Zelo half-shouted and all  girls stood by his side, forming an invisible carpet.

 

"Zelo oppa!" the girl with the red dip-dyed hair shouted at Zelo and I'm watching them curiously, wanting to see what's Zelo reaction.

 

"Why are you looking at Zelo oppa like his yours?" the black with red dip dyed hair hissed at me with her minions behind her.

 

"What's your name?" I asked her back.

 

"Lee Ah Reum. Answer my question!" Ah Reum demanded as she fold her arms and making her pops out from her red v-neck shirt.

 

"He isn't yours to begin with. Isn't it?" I asked her back while cocking my eyebrows.

 

I saw a little horn at her hair and I decided to play with this girl more. I winked at Zelo and walked off towards the office which was just right behind me. I hear Ah Reum shouted but I never looked back. 'Never look back at something ugly in the past'. Well, I've just encountered her and she's something really ugly although it's in the heart, it still radiates towards her attitude and will effect her image. #justsaying.