Disappointed?

I don't believe in fairytales, not anymore

Hi guuuys~ Ehh.. Can I ask something from you? *innocent eyes* Umm..I had a new idea for a JongKey fic a week ago and finally I managed to update it.. it's sort of fluffy-cute-happy but angsty as well.. In that fic, Key is scared of fire, so his private tutor, Jonghyun will try to help him overcome this fear :D Soo the fanfic is Scars of Flames.

Also, I decided to try out a contest and I wrote a oneshot for it.. It's not my happiest piece *cough*it's a traged*cough* and it's mainly JongKey as well. Soo.. I'd feel honored if you checked I don't want to let you go out :D

Love you~


Kibum's P.O.V.

On the next day, Jonghyun brought me a laptop. I was really thankful for it until I learnt that he had bought it for me. I told him that I want an old one, not some expensive, high-tech thing. And still, I couldn't help but smile at him. The fact that he would buy something like this for me made me think that I was really worth something.

And.. this whole thing just made me like Jonghyun even more. I mean, I've liked him for a long time, and I always wished that he'd come and be my prince charming or knight in shining armor or whatever and then we'd live happily ever after, but since he'd actually found me, I realized that it wasn't just my desperation.. I really liked him and every small kind actions he did towards me made my heart race. Which wasn't too nice since I was still hooked up to a heart monitor. When I asked my doctor about when they'd take these annoying machines off, he told me that there was still a long time, since I had lung and rib injuries and possible heart injuries and whatever. Seriously, I'd been there for like.. two or three weeks (my sense of time wasn't too great, seriously) and they couldn't decide if I'd have permanent problems caused by my injuries or not. It wasn't too great.

But having a laptop was sure nice. I could browse through websites and I was allowed to listen to music from the internet (strangely, my room was the only one that had wi-fi in it..) and I could also check out my past blog. Strangely a lot of people had missed me.

Well yeah, years ago I was sort of 'famous' or what on the Internet. I had a blog 'Diva's World' (AN: random name, Ok?XDD) and many people would read it. It might have been cause I posted a lot of nice pictures of myself and Jonghyun, I never really knew, but I did gain a few true friends through that blog. So yeah, I was finally able to post a quick entry there.

Hi guys~ Yes, The Diva is back? Did you miss me? I'm sure you did.. Well, I have to say that after years of being.. away, I am finally going home. It's not like anyone's reading this blog now, so I can write how sad and lonely I am right now. I am in a hospital, hooked up to a lot of machines. Do you know how bad that is? And no one's here with me right now.. I'd take a picture, but I look horrible.

Love you,

The Diva

I smiled to myself as I posted it and and put the laptop away. I was sort of tired after being on the laptop for the whole day. Plus, healing and everything took a lot of my energy as well. Jonghyun told me that he had something really important to do that day so he couldn't visit me in the evening. I was kind of disappointed, since I was sure that he had a girlfriend. I bet she was beautiful.

I imagined Jonghyun, the short puppy friend (and crush) of mine walking hand in hand with a tiny, blonde girl. I was sure that she had huge blue eyes. I didn't even notice that I was crying until I could barely breath through my tears anymore. Then I realized that my breathing trouble wasn't because I was crying. I couldn't breath. It was like my ribs broke again, piercing my lung.. Well at least it felt like it. Stinging tears slid down my face as I tried to take long, deep breaths, but nothing happened. The oxygen wasn't reaching my lungs.. It hurt.. it hurt so much. I started to see black spots in front of my vision and I could barely push the emergency button, calling for a nurse before I passed out.

When I woke up, someone was holding my hand tightly. The hand felt familiar, but it couldn't be him. He said that he was busy. I tried to open my eyes, but it hurt. I could barely remember what had happened.

'Are you Ok, baby?' I heard Jonghyun's soft voice. It was sort of hoarse, like he had been crying. I wondered why.. Did something bad happen?

'What..?'I tried to ask but my voice came out too weakly. Tears gathered in my eyes but a gentle hand wiped them away.

'I don't know. I wanted to visit you, since my audition ended sooner than it was told to be and I was met by a lot of doctors, telling me to stay out. They told me that you had an 'attack' or what and that you couldn't breath. You almost died..'he whispered. Finally I could open my eyes slowly. He was leaning above me, his beautiful eyes were red. Yes, he had been crying. For me. Wait, audition? I realized what he had said and grinned. I knew that he had the perfect voice, and I was sure that he got accepted. He smiled as if he had read my mind.

'Yes, I went to an audition to be a singer for a band. I don't know if I got accepted, but I think I did well..'My grin widened, I was really proud of him.

'I know you got in..'I whispered.

'Thanks..'he laughed and ruffled my hair gently. 'You know, for a moment I really thought that I'd lost you. But hopefully this was the last attack.. The doctors told me that you're healing nicely and that you can come home.. soon. Well they don't really know when yet, but I am sure that you'll come home in a month..'he grinned.

'A month?'I wanted to yell, but my voice was still so weak.

'Yes, sadly. You were really hurt, baby.. Some doctors said that it's a miracle that you survived..'he smiled and kissed my forehead. 'You have to sleep know though, you look so tired. 'he caressed the bags under my eyes and then kept his hand on my cheek.

Soon, I could hear a soft voice.. He was singing a lullaby for me. I closed my eyes and dozed off slowly.