I'm sorry..

I don't believe in fairytales, not anymore

AN: Boo.. Umm.. You are going to hate me for this chapter T.T I am so sowwy but I can't help it..T.T

Love ya anyway, 

KataKatica


Jonghyun's P.O.V.

The doctor looked at me with pity in her blue eyes. 'Your are the one who brought Kibum in, right?' she asked me. I nodded and tried to wipe my tears away. I clenched my fist, my knuckles were turning white. I was really worried about my love.. my baby..

'I..is he...?' I asked the woman shakily. She sighed.

'We managed to stabilize him but the poor thing has been through so much. Who on Earth would even think of hurting such an adorable boy?' she asked. I guess her motherly instincts were kicking in. 

'His adoptive-parents.. His parents died a few years ago, and he was adopted by them. For a year, we managed to keep in touch, but things happened and he didn't call anymore.. ' I said softly. I still couldn't believe the fact that someone as sweet and kind as my Kibummie would be beaten so much that he would be near death.. 'Why him?' I asked myself silently. 'Why not me?'  The doctor looked at me and placed her hand on my shoulder.

'He is going to be alright..' she said soothingly. 'We.. lost him twice while treating him, his head wound is serious and he has a severe concussion, also his ribs were.. damaged really badly, but we've done everything we could, and now he will be Ok. But he has to rest a lot and he can't really move for some time. We can't risk him hurting himself even more. Luckily, his spine wasn't damaged. But he still has to stay in hospital until he is completely recovered.' she finished. I almost hugged her, I was really thankful to her.. she saved my Kibummie.. But my heart clenched at the thought of him dying twice.

I wanted to ask the doctor if I could go in and be with Kibum, but I was interrupted by my mother's worried voice. She looked so.. different from how she usually did. Her hair was messy and her clothes didn't match. She was almost as big as a fashion freak as Kibummie.

'JONGHYUN! Where is he?' she asked. I went there to hug her. Her whole form was shaking.

'In the room, mom. He is going to be Ok.. ' I whispered. My mother clung to me as we were comforting each other. I was shaking too.

'Of course he will. He is a strong boy. 'my mom smiled at me. I nodded. 

'You can go in now..' the doctor smiled at us, but her smile seemed weak and tired. 

'Thank you..' I mumbled and entered Kibum's room. I paled when I saw him lying on the bed. He looked like he was only sleeping peacefully but he was bandaged from head to toe and he was hooked up onto many machines. 

'My poor baby!' my mother whispered, her hand in front of as she gasped. She ran to Kibum and took his pale hand in her. 'Baby Bummie, it's Jonghyun's Umma here..' she said. 'You have to hurry up and wake up soon, sweetie.'she whispered. As if hearing her, Kibum's eyes opened slowly. He looked around with a cute, confused expression on his face, but it quickly turned into shock, and then love and pain, mixed.

'K..Kim-umma..' he whispered as he looked at my mother. My mother smiled, but tears were pouring out of her eyes.

'It's me, baby..' she said.'And Jonghyun's here too..' she said, pointing at me. Kibum's eyes widened and he turned his head away from me. 

'He hates me..' he whispered hoarsely. Who told him that stupid thing?! I walked to him and kneeled next to his bed, so I could look into his beautiful, feline eyes. 

'Who told you that I hate you? I could never hate you, baby.' I said and kissed his forehead gently. 

'Really? Then why didn't you pick up the phone?' he asked me and glared at me, but I could see that he was still really tired.

'Let's say I had some troubles with my phone.. But rest now.. Me and Umma will stay here, and you are never going back there again, alright?' I asked him. 

'Alright.. 'he mumbled. His eyelids dropped and he was out in a few moments.

'The poor thing..' I whispered as I caressed his head. Most of it was bandaged, but luckily his face and ears weren't. He looked so fragile and still, like a little broken angel..My mother pulled a chair next to us and held his hand again. 

'He is coming home with us..' she stated. 'I knew that it was him, but he denied it. When I saw him in the waiter outfit, I knew that something was wrong. Mrs Shin said that he was an orphan boy who begged them to give him work..' my mother scoffed as she rolled her eyes. 'She dares to hurt my baby-boy..' 

I chuckled softly. My mother has loved both of us the same.. I mean, yes I should have been jealous or something, but the fact that Kibum was much more vulnerable than me, and she just wanted to protect him, made me sort of glad. Though I would never be jealous of him. I loved him too much..

'Of course he is coming home.. We still have his room, don't we?' I asked my mother. Before he was adopted into that cruel family, his room was already finished. My mother wanted him to move into the room that full of the stuff he loved. We even had his favorite stuffed puppy there.. I could only hope that he would like his room.

'I clean it weekly. I always wished that he would visit us or even stay with us.. But I guess.. He couldn't..' she whispered. 'I am so sorry for letting them hurt you, baby..' she whispered. 

'He'll be fine, Umma.. And he won't be hurt, never again..


Umm.. guys? *waves* I was just trolling you, I hope you didn't mind :PP I'd never kill Bummie xDDD But PLEASE comment and sub.. pwease *.* :D