Two days later

I don't believe in fairytales, not anymore

AN: Hiii.. since I was such a huge troll last time, could you check out my new fic? Pwease *.* I promise not to troll you anymore.. Really :D

So it's Living The Same Life as Everyone Else and it's kinda dark. So check it out and you'll see it :D

Love ya<3


Kibum's P.O.V.

I had such a beautiful dream while I was passed out. It was about Jonghyun saving me and Kim-umma helping me. But when I woke up, my whole body was hurting and I could feel a strange weight on my head. It was pounding harder than ever. I whimpered quietly, hoping that no one was in the basement with me.

'Bummie-Baby, are you alright?' I heard the soft, familiar voice. It was Kim-umma. She was really here..' Baby, are you awake? Can you open your eyes to show Kim-umma?' she asked me. I opened my eyes slowly and looked at her. She looked so different than she used to look like. Her hair was messy and her eyes were really red.. Wait... had she been crying?

'K..Kim-umma..'I whispered softly. She smiled at me kindly.

'It's me, sweetie. Oh dear, you scared me so much, I thought that we lost you when Jonghyun called me that you were in the hospital. Don't ever get hurt again, or you are going to get grounded..' she said on a playfull threatening voice. But her eyes were full of tears. 

'Kim-umma..' I sniffed as I tried to sit up but a sharp pain in my chest made it impossible to do so. I cried out from the pain and Kim-umma was on my side in the next moment, trying to calm me down.'It hurts..' I whimpered, concentrating on the pain to go away. I wanted it to go away badly, it hurt too much..

'Kibummie, you have to calm down baby.. You are going to be Ok, alright?' she asked me. I nodded slightly and waited for the pain to leave finally. Now it was just a dull ache in my lungs.

'How.. did J..Jong find me?' I asked her softly. I wasn't really sure about what happened last night. Or was it even last night? I was completely confused and a bit scared. My 'family' was going to find me and kill me, I knew it..

'He told me that you called him and that you told him that you were hurt.. He rushed to you and called you again, and apparently you managed to pick it up. If you didn't call him, you would be..' she said.

'Thank you for visiting me, Kim-umma..' I mumbled softly. 'When are my.. adoptive parents taking me home?'I asked her as I tried to curl up into a ball. It was freezing in the hospital room.

'Never, baby. You are coming home with us once you recover. But that's a bit.. far away.. You seem to have gotten some pretty serious injuries.' My eyes widened when she said that I was going home with them. No, I had to go back to the mansion or I would be found, I would get killed or worse, they would get hurt. I didn't want them to be hurt. No, they were too important to me for that..Tears gathered into my eyes as I tried to fight the urge to sob uncontrollably. I was going back. 

'I have to go back, Kim-umma. They are going to find me and kill me for running away. I want to go home with you but I can't..' I whimpered. But she just petted my head gently, careful to not to hurt me. 

'Baby, we have already reported it to the police. You have been asleep for two whole days..' she said. 'I..was?' I asked her softly.

'Yes.. Jonghyun isn't here at the moment because he is being interrogated by the police. They have caught the family quickly. You know, they deny everything, but the evidence was enough to get them behind the bars for now.. 'she said.

'R..really?' I asked her, sniffing softly. She smiled at me, and kissed my forehead gently.

'Yes baby.. But once you're out we're going shopping. I need my baby-diva back.' she winked at me and the both of us started giggling softly. My chest hurt a bit, but I felt alright at that moment.

Suddenly the door opened and I the next moment I noticed a grinning puppy-I mean Jonghyun.

'Mom, do you think my Bummie will li-' he started. I blushed at the part when he said 'my' and couldn't help but giggle as his eyes widened and he ran to me. 'BUMMIE! You are awake.. Oh god , baby I thought that I was going to loose you after you didn't wake up.'he rambled. I rolled my eyes.

'Puppy, don't ramble, I won't understand what you speak.. Aaand what have you gotten me?' I smirked as his cheeks became tinted with pink and he showed me my.. Oh God, it was my puppy.. The puppy I got from him when we were smaller. My eyes watered and I reached for the stuffed toy. He smiled and gave it to me.

'There.. I thought that you'd be alone at night, so I got him. He's been in our house for some time..' he smiled and kissed my cheek. I blushed and smiled at him.

'Thank you..' I hugged the toy to my chest without feeling any pain.'Really.. Thanks for finding me and everything.. I.. 'I started but I couldn't find the right words.

'It's alright, sweetie. I missed you..' he whispered. I smiled and reached out with my hand. He took it and kissed it gently. We were pulled out of our 'moment' by Kim-umma's voice.

'Kids, I have to go home now. Jonghyun, I trust you that you can take care of your Bummie..' she said and smirked when both of us blushed deeply.

'Moom!'Jonghyun rolled his eyes. I giggled and squeezed his hand gently.

'Sorry, but you two look soo cute..' Kim-umma giggled like a schoolgirl. I blushed even deeper but she just laughed and left the hospital room. I smiled at Jonghyun.

'I am glad that you saved me.. I really missed you..' I mumbled. He laughed and ruffled my hair gently.

'I missed you too, Bummie.. I really did..'