Singer of a nameless band

I don't believe in fairytales, not anymore

Hi guys~ I hope you enjoyed the prev. chapter :D

Once again, I started a new story -.-" I swear I'm crazy xD But if you have time, could you check I'm back,until I die.. out? It's a JongKey fic and quite different from this one xD

Love ya,

Katakatica <3


Kibum's P.O.V.

On the next day, I had to be examined once again since apparently something still seemed wrong in my lungs. Seriously, I just wanted to leave this damn place. And the fact that I would have to stay for at least one more month made me upset.

After the examination finally finished, the doctors told me that I would have to be extra careful for now, since when.. my step-father hit me repeatedly, something happened with my ribs(?) and they were now much more fragile or what. So if they moved or what, they would injure my lung. At least that's what I understood from what they said but I'm sure that it was more complex.

Yawning, I laid my head on the smelly pillow. Jonghyun wasn't going to visit me until the evening and I didn't have enough energy to use my laptop. Kim-umma and Kim-appa (yep, I called him that) had visited me earlier and they told me that my adoptive family was now in prison along with some of their maids. Why didn't I have to go to court? I'm not sure what Kim-umma did, but she told me that she showed the evidence to people and stuff. I only cared about the fact that they wouldn't hurt me again.

And still, once again I was very, very bored. I knew that I couldn't get out of the bed since I didn't even have the energy to sit up, but I really wanted to do something. To tell the truth, I wanted to dance. It seemed impossible for now, but I really wanted to dance again. Sighing, I closed my eyes and started picturing myself a month later. I was sure that I would gain some weight, if not from the gross hospital food then from the food Jonghyun would bring for me. Snacks and a lot of yummy food.

I knew that most of my bruises would disappear by then, but my scars would remain. So my once beautiful, flawless skin would be full of various sized scars. I didn't want them. I knew that there was a particularly long cut on my right thigh, and it made moving my leg hard for at least half a year now (it would always open before it could have healed) and sadly that wouldn't only leave a scar, but maybe it would hurt from time to time as well when I used my leg too much, so there was a chance that I could never truly dance again. I could only hope that it would heal as much as it could and 'disappear'.

I was sure that I would be just as pale as now, since I would only be able to go and take small walks around the hospital's garden.. Maybe I would look a bit prettier as well..

As I was thinking, I slowly fell asleep with a sad smile on my face.

Jonghyun's P.O.V.

YES! I got it! From now on, I was the lead singer of a band that didn't have a name yet. I couldn't believe it. I was so happy. I decided to visit my Kibummie the moment I managed to drop off my stuff at home. My mom and my dad were extremely proud of me and mom told me that I should sing to Kibummie. She also said that the poor thing looked really bored and hurt. Of course he did. I still couldn't believe that my baby was this hurt. But at least I found him. And he was going to be alright.

Yesterday.. Yesterday was one of the worst days in my life. Yes, my audition went well and everything, but arriving to the hospital only to be sent out and be told that my baby was fighting for his life once again was more than enough to shatter my happiness. But luckily, he won the fight. He was alright, but really tired.

'Will he really win this fight?'I asked myself. I knew that he'd possibly have more problems in the future and I sometimes I wondered if he wouldn't just give up. I mean, I knew that he was strong, he was a fighter. But.. he had suffered a lot in these past few years and it seemed like even though he should have been getting better, he was only getting more and more exhausted, this worse.

Even thinking of loosing him made me pick up on my pace and now, I was running to the hospital. I headed to his room and walked inside without knocking. I gasped at what I saw.

He was beautiful as he was lying on the bed. He seemed to be sleeping deeply, and there was a tiny, peaceful smile on his lips. I walked to his side silently and pulled a chair next to his bed. I took his hand and kissed the back of his hand gently. 'I love you, Kibummie..'I whispered, knowing that he wouldn't hear me. And still, his smile widened in his sleep. I kissed the top of his forehead gently.

After about half an hour, he started to stir. He opened his eyes slowly and looked at me.

'Jongie~' he whispered weakly, but I could hear the happiness in his tone. I smiled at him and squeezed his hand gently.

'Morning Kibummie.'I greeted him. 'Guess what, I got accepted into the band.'I told him. He blinked for a few times, then grinned widely.

'Oh my god Jongie! I knew it would happen!'he giggled and sat up very slowly. I knew what he wanted and gently wrapped my arms around his torso. He wrapped his arms around my neck and leant his head on my shoulder.

'Thank you Kibummie..'I smiled as I held him close as gently as I could. It was so weird to see him with those cables and everything, but at least he could sit up now. A few moments later, I pulled away and helped him lie back, then I kissed his forehead gently.

'Will you come over tomorrow and spend the day with me?' he asked me with huge, pleading eyes. I smiled.

'Of course. It's a Saturday, so I can.'I grinned at him. 'I'll bring some movie, Ok?'I asked him and he nodded.

'Okay, and it'll be like in the old days.'he grinned back, and then suddenly, his stomach growled loudly. I chuckled and gave him the food I got him for today. He grinned and munched on it adorably. I hoped that everything would be alright, I wanted my Kibummie to be happy.