Back Off

More Than Friends Less Than Lovers

It was Monday morning . "Noonaaaaa~ Wake up !" Minhyun jumped up and down your bed . You snatched him down and ruffled his  hair "Arasso my cute dongsaengieeee ~." You got yourself ready and fixed your hair , "This must be alright ." 

"Jaemin-ah , Come and eat your breakfast ." you sat on a chair beside Minhyun . "Where's your Daehyun hyung ?" "Still sleeping ~" you got up and dashed to his room . *Aigoo this boy ! * "YAH ! JUNG DAEHYUN ! DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IS IT ?!  AND STILL YOU'RE SLEEPING ! " you threw pillows on his face and hit him hard . "Okay okay ! I give up , just quit that shouting of yours , it's irritating ."

-----

YOUR POV (YOON JAEMIN)

--At the Bus Stop--

 

"Why take it so long ? My knees are tired . " I threw tantrums . Daehyun glanced at me and chuckled . "Now what ? You're laughing at me ? If you just woke up earlier , we won't be suffering like this ."

 

"Okay okay . I'm sorry . " He said with his eye smile . *Oh god if he isn't that handso-- what ?! Omg I need to stop this thinking* "Hey are you okay ?" I turned my head to Daehyun . "Uh ? Uhh yea . " I mentally facepalmed myself for being stupid . "OH LOOK !  The bus is here ." *Whew . Thanks bus . I love you for saving my life from being questioned * I got on the bus with Daehyun behind me still looking confused .

 

--SCHOOL--

 

After like 15 minutes of bus ride , we got off and saw a large crowd of mostly girls squealing and jumping for I don't know what reason . * It seems like new Kingkas are here . HAH. As if i care .* I rolled my eyes and nonchantantly walk to my locker with Daehyun of course .

 

"Hey Jaemin-ah , I think I need to go first . My class will start within 5 minutes soooo see you later at lunch . I'll come pick you up in your classroom ." Daehyun then walk off . "OKAY OPPA ! " I shouted so he can hear it . *I think I'm alone now * -sigh- I glanced at my watch and realized I still have half an hour before class but with nobody with me I'll just stay in my classroom and wait .

 

I walked through the hallways and found my classroom . * Oh here it is .* I smiled to myself . When I enter my classroom , I'm surprised too see many students or should I say "fangirls" . Well , I don't care the least . *Empty seat ... Uhh empty seat .. Oh there !* I go through the fangirls and sat on a chair near them . Then I felt stares from them . I gazed them and hell yeah I'm right . But why ? Well I just shrugged it off and ducked my head on my desk with my arms . Then my hair was jerked by someone , to find out it was a Queenka *Oh what again ? * "Umm excuse me ? Can you please get your hands off my hair ? " She gasped and scoffed at the way I spoke to her, "I'm sorry but don't you know who you're talking to ?" her voice with -don't-you-know-who-i-am- tone . "You ? Of course I know you . You're the est here in school ." I said with the -in-fact- tone . Before she could speak again the teacher slammed her books on her table to get attention . *Oh thanks for god's sake * I sigh in relief .

 

"Okay class ! We have a new student here . I bet you know him already but for the others' sake I suggest you introduce yourself first . Mr. Lee please stand up . " as I noticed the guy on my right stood up "Annyeonghaseyo Lee Chunji-imnida . Please take care of me ." He said cheerfully and winked at me . *What the hell ? * I rolled my eyes at him as I see those girls burning holes on me . The guy named Chunji highfived the guy infont of him which I noticed was Ljoe because of his pink hair . "Oh Ljoe-ssi , you know each other ?" I said quite soft but loud enough for him to hear . He turned to me and nod . "In fact there are 4 more who followed me in this school ." he added . I made an 'o' shape with my mouth  "So you must be the new Kingkas the girls are swooning over this morning ."

"I guess you can say that ." Ljoe sheepishly smiled . *He seems like a player , isn't he ?* "Ohhh so my brothers have rivals eh ?" I murmured unfortunately they heard it . "Brothers ?" they both said in unison and glanced at each other . "Not really but I treat them as one ." They nodded upon understanding .

*CRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING*

The school bell rang and it is time for lunch . I felt someone tap my shoulder and looked to see who it was . "You want to eat lunch with us ?" Chunji asked . "Mmm . Maybe next time . I'll eat with my oppas today ." I replied as I was fixing my things . Then Ljoe pulled my arm and noticed we're in a very close distance to each other . I step back a little but he pulled me back I gasp as he was staring at my eyes so creepy . "Come on just for today . I bet the other members want to meet you ." he said with a wink . I flinched a little and was about to answer back when I got pulled again by another guy  * Aiisshh ~ Seriously ? Do guys really wants pulling girls randomly * . To my surprise , Daehyun is standing infront of me holding me behind his back protectively . "SHE.SAID.NO. So back off ! " he said coldly word by word . I noticed them staring sternly at each other . "Uh okay okay oppa let's go . I'm hungry . Go . Go " I said to break the awkwardness in the room while pulling Daehyun oppa out of the room .

 

"Are you alright ?" Daehyun oppa asked me . "Yes oppa . Thanks for arriving on time like seriously ." I said relieved . "Guess oppa is a hero now ." he wiggled his eyebrows up and down . "Oh whatever ." I pushed him a little and walked to meet the other oppas .

 

LJOE'S POV

 

"Aishh ! Really ! That Jung Daehyun is always in the way ." I pulled my hair in frustration . "Don't worry hyung we'll get them soon. " Chunji patted my shoulder . *YEAH WE'LL GET YOU SOON B.A.P ESPECIALLY YOU JUNG DAEHYUN* "But hyung isn't Jaemin pretty ? I mean she looks nice and innocent ." Chunji popped out infront of me . I smacked his head "Owww ~" he winced in pain .

 

 

 

 

Author's note

 

Alriiight ! So here I am again after almost a year . Liek i'm really sorry cos i can't open my account

and idk why so heuheuheu . So SORRY *bows 90 degrees like 398401389 times*

 

 

So here HUNHAN for you cos XOXO COMEBAEK like omfg . Bbuingbbuing ~

 

Thank your for the subscribers again . Pls don't be a silent reader . =)))) Annyeong ;)