Should I confess ?

More Than Friends Less Than Lovers

*It feels so warm and comfortable* you cuddled in your bed then you opened your eyes . "Omo !" you were shocked to see Daehyun's face so close to yours . You felt your heart beat faster and your cheeks were burning red . You're lucky that he didn't wake up in his sleep , in that case , you gazed every single detail of his face . From his eyebrows to his eyes then to his nose and down to his lips . *Waaaah ~ I didn't know he was this handsome* you are about to get off the bed but you realized that his arms were aroung your waist . Carefully, you lift his arm but he resist and hugged your waist even tighter . "10 more minutes Jaemin~ah , please ?" Daehyun yanked you down to his arms and your face buried in his chest . "But we're going to be late for school ." you protested . "Shhhhh ~ we won't ." Daehyun touched your lips so you kept your mouth shut .

 

Daehyun's POV

*I hope we can be like this forever* She was so beautiful even if she's asleep . It made me want to be with her forever .

 

FLASHBACK

I was staring on her face for a while . Seeing her face so close to me melted my heart . *Gosh Jaemin~ah , What have you done to me ? Why am I like this ?* I sighed . 

She flinched a little and I closed my eyes quickly and pretend to sleep . *That was close*

END OF FLASHBACK

 

I asked for 10 more minutes . I really want to be with her . Should I confess now ?

 

Narrator

"Okay ! 10 minutes is up . Now , get ready for school ." you slapped Daehyun's arms . *This girl is way too strong for me* he winced in pain . "Arasso !" Daehyun pouted .

Minutes later ,

"Daehyun oppa ! Hurry up !" you shouted from the living room . "Coming ~" you saw him running to you .

Both of you were awkwardly walking side by side until you reached the bus stop . "Ahem , ahem . Uhh Jaemin~ah ?" Daehyun broke the silence . "Nae ?" you faced him with a confused look . "I have something to tell you ." "Okay , go ahead tell me ." you were patiently waiting for his response . "Errr , you know we've been friends I mean BESTFRIENDS like forever ." "Yea , Go on , tell me straight to the point ." "Err - umm . I think I'm inlo -" "Oh there comes the bus . Come on ." you cheered . Daehyun looked pissed . *Aish ! I hate you bus *

 

 

Author's note

Updated again . Hope you like it . I might be busy these days because of my training . We have our game next week so I need to atttend training . I'll try to update ASAP , I promise .

Leave your comments , suggestions and request . I'll definitely appreciate it . Thank you ! :))