First Meeting

More Than Friends Less Than Lovers

You were walking down the street with Daehyun after school . He always waits for you so that he can walk home with you . *Awww . Sweet Bestfriend ;)* Both of you stopped by infront of an ice cream parlor . Since the parlor was so crowded , Daehyun asked you to stay outside and wait for him while he buys you your favorite ice cream .

"Aish ! What's taking him so long ?" you kicked a pebble infront of you . "Ow ~ Yah !" the boy winced in pain . You got startled and bow to him 90 degrees several times , "M-mian , mian , c-cheongmal mianhaeyo ~" you apoligized while stuttering . You heard the boy chuckled , you looked up to him and his hair got your attention . *Waaah ! Pink hair , so cute* You gave him your confused look . "Errr, please stop staring at my hair and oh anyways , hitting me with that pebble isn't a big deal . I'm okay , you shouldn't worry about it." he said . "Uh ? Ohh . Okay . I'm sorry still ." just then you finished your statement , Daehyun finally went out holding two cones of ice cream and went to you . 

"Who is this guy ?" he looked at the pink hair guy suspicously . "Molla , just someone I bumped into ." you gave both of them a slight smile . "Oh arasso ~ Let's go ?" Daehyun replied still not sure about that guy . You nodded to his question and continue to walk home . You glanced back at the guy and he gave you a smile and waved .

While you and Daehyun were walking your way home , you kept thinking about this pink-haired guy . "..and then the teacher came to ..." Daehyun stopped talking when he noticed you in your deep thought . "Earth to Jaemin , Jaemin to earth ~" "Uh ? Yea ?" you came back to your senses. "What are you thinking ? You look so troubled ." Daehyun worrily asked . "Nothing . it's just that ... Err . Nevermind , let's just go home ."

Few minutes later , you finally reached your home . "Noona ~ What took you so long ? I've been waiting for you like forever ." Minhyun , daehyun's younger brother squeeled and jumped to you . "Come here my cute little dongsaeng . Aigoo ~ you gained weight . " you mentioned while you lift him up . "Yah ! Minhyun~ah , Jaemin noona is tired . Let her rest first ." Daehyun protested . "Arasso !" Minhyun pouted . *this kid is so cute* "Let's play later Minhyun~ah . Noona is very tired , arasso ?" you giggled with his cute face . "Mmm . Go rest first noona !" Minhyun replied .

You got to your room and was shocked when you saw Daehyun already sleeping on your bed . "Oppa ? Daehyun Oppa ?" but you gained no response . *sighs* "Guess he's also tired ." you let him sleep on your bed . You changed your uniform into a more comfortable clothes then washed your face . Suddenly , you felt sleepy and got to your bed . You didn't mind the fact that you are sleeping with Daehyun because you treat him as your own brother . Moments later you fell asleep .

 

Author's note

Just to remind you , Minhyun , Daehyun's younger brother is only 4 years old . You were taking care of him ever since he opened his eyes . LOL .

Thank you for reading . Add comments , I'll appreciate it . :))