Another Day with my Bestfriend

More Than Friends Less Than Lovers

Narrator's POV

"Jaemin~ah , Jaemin~ah ! Yah Yoon Jaemin ! Wake up , we're late already !" Daehyun suddenly barged into your room and started freaking like hell . "Oh oh arasso ~ just get out of my room and I'll be ready" you replied grumpily . He went out of your room and you  lazily went to the bathroom . You got your toothbrush , put toothpaste then brush your teeth while staring at your reflection at the mirror . "Why does school have to be freaking early ?" you mumbled to yourself . But then you remembered you are getting late for school so you washed your face as fast as you can and dazed to your closet to look for your uniform and wear it . You ran downstairs and bid daehyun's parents goodbye before you gave them a kiss on the cheek . "Yah Jaemin~ah ! Aren't you going to eat your breakfast first ?" daehyun's mom asked you . "No umma , thanks but  we're already late for school ." you shouted as you drag Daehyun outside their/your house . You both ran as fast as you can , not noticing that you were holding each others' hand.

Daehyun's POV

*Aigoo ~ this girl really is pabo . That's why I lo... wait , what was I thinking ? Aishh ~* I came back to my senses and realized that she was holding my hand . *cough cough* "Jaemin~ah , can you please slow down ? We're not yet late . It's only 6:45am , our class starts at 7:30am . I was just kidding a while ago . " she turned around with her eyes rounded . *She's so cute* "Mwo ?! Did you just fool me oppa ?" she shouted . "Well, I think yes . How can you not look at the time when I woke you up?" I chuckled . "It's because I believe in whatever you say !" she started throwing tantrums and hits me continuously . "Too bad , I already did it ." I stucked my tongue out and ran away . "Oppa ! Yah Oppa ! Don't run away from me." she shouted while chasing me . I ignored her and ran faster . "Yah JUNG DAEHYUN !" I stopped at the moment I heard my name and turned around to face her .

Your POV

"Yah JUNG DAEHYUN !" I shouted . I didn't expect him to stop . What have I done wrong ? I stopped chasing him as well and just stood there . He is walking to my pace with his scary eyes . I started to get nervous and felt nerves running down my spine . "What.did.you.just.call.me ?" he asked emphasizing on each word . "J-Jung D-Daehyun ?" stuttering with my words . "Ohh ~ Jung Daehyun , I see ." he replied and gave me his Are-you-ing-kidding-me-look . He wrapped his arms around my neck and started ruffling my hair . "What happened to the oppa huh ? Where is your manners Yoon Jaemin?!" he said angrily . That's when I realized I called him by his whole name . "Oh mianhae oppa . I didn't mean to" I pleaded with my puppy eyes. 

Narrator's POV

Daehyun melted at your aegyo and completely gave in . "Oh arasso ~ I forgive you . Just don't do it again huh?" he said . "Nae oppa . I promise ." you replied and daehyun pinched your nose lightly and fixed your hair . *My bestfriend is so pretty* he thought . "I love you oppa ! You're the best !" you cheered . "I love you too Jaemin~ah ! Come on , we are running late now." he replied and both of you ran to the bus station .

----

Author's note

This is quite short because my update was deleted yesterday so i need to rewrite it again . But this is almost the same though . So to inform you , You call Daehyun's parents Umma and Appa and their house is also your house .

Thank you for reading . I'll update soon . Leave comments and suggestions I will be delighted to read all of those . :)))