Another Side Of Daehyun

More Than Friends Less Than Lovers

I glanced at my watch and gasped at the time, '9:38PM' . "Oh sh*t I'm dead . Daehyun must be worried ." I ran as fast as I could .

As soon as I reached our house I opened the door and saw Daehyun standing infront of me with his arms crossed . "What time is it ?" he asked coldly as I expected . "I know I'm late . I-I-I'm sorry ...." I tried to answer but there he goes again, "Where did you go ?" "I-I was out with friends ?" "Friends ? Who ? BAP ?" "N-No ." I replied still stuttering, I hang my head low and tried to avoid contact with him but he grabbed my shoulder with his hand and held my head high with his free hand to make contact with me . I swear I was scared for a bit . "Who ?" he asked staring at me deeply . "Ljoe oppa .... and T-T-Teentop ." I glanced away and hope to end it right away . "WHAT ?! WHY DID YOU ?!  ARE YOU NUTS ? TEENTOP IS OUR ENEMY BUT WHY DID YOU DO THAT ?! YOU BETRAYED US ! ARE YOU STUPID OR SOMETHING ?! " he yelled at me and I got pissed . I know I don't have the right to be pissed but his words are so harsh, "YES OPPA ! I'M STUPID, I'M CRAZY, I BETRAYED YOU ! SO WHAT ? DON'T I HAVE THE RIGHTS TO HAVE FRIENDS ?!" I let out my emotions but felt guilty afterwards . "I'm sorry if my words are that harsh to you but .... My bestfriend Yoon Jaemin would never shout at me and NEVER betray me ." he emphasized the word 'never' and walked away . "Oppa ... Oppa I'm sorry ...." I tried calling him but it's no use . I went up to my room and locked the door . Slammed my back to the wall and started crying . I cried and cried until I felt weak so I sat with my knees brought up to my chest hugged them .

 

NEXT MORNING

AUTHOR'S POV

 

"Noona ~ Daehyun hyung asked me to wake yo- " Minhyun stopped his steps when he saw you sleeping on the floor with your heaad ducked in your arms . "Noona ? What are you doing there ?" You woke up hearing someone talking, "Uhh ?" you shot your head up to see your dongsaeng and smiled . *What a beautiful morning to wake up with my cute brother infront of me* you thought in your head . "Uhh .. Noona, are you okay ? Your eyes are swollen . Did you cry ?" Minhyun examined my face worried . "No nothing ... I'm okay . I'm just tired yesterday . Go down now I'll wash up ." you smiled but frowned at thought of yesterdays' fight with your bestfriend .

 

YOON JAEMIN'S POV (YOU)

 

"Is it really that big to be notice ?" I said to myself while touching my eyes . "WOAH !" I saw my reflection on the mirror and I look horrible . I quickly washed up and changed my clothes . Put some make-up to somehow hide my swollen eyes and I went down to eat breakfast .

"Oh Jaemin ~ Sit here and eat before going to school ." Daehyun's mom patted my seat and lay out my food on the table . "Yes omma ." I answered softly and sat on my seat beside Daehyun . I poke the pancake and stuffed it in my mouth then I glanced at Daehyun but he doesn't bother to look at me or greet me 'goodmorning' . I felt sad at the fact that I hurt Daehyun and he's not making any contacts with me . "Mom, I'll go now . Bye ." Daehyun stood up and grabbed his bag and left . His mother looked at me confused but I gave her a smile, "I'll be going to omma . Bye Minhyunniee ~" I said as I got off my seat and ran to catch him up .

 

DAEHYUN'S POV

 

"Oppa ! Wait for me !" I heard Jaemin shout to call me so I fastened up my pace because I don't want to talk to her . "Oppa ! Daehyun oppa ! Wait- AHHH !" I tempted to run faster until I heard her scream in pain .

I stopped my pace and turned around to see Jaemin stumbled on the ground, "Jaemin-ah !" I ran to her and knelt on the ground beside her . "Oppaaa ..." she cried in pain *Aishh ! I told you to be careful always . It hurts me to see you in pain .* "Here . I'll carry you home . We won't attend school ." I offered my back to piggyback her even if my anger is still dominating me . She got on my back and I felt really warm, "Oppa ..." I stayed quiet "I'm sorry for what happened yesterday . I didn't mean to yell at you it's just- " "My words are harsh ." I finished her sentence  then she nodded . "I know . I felt guilty for my actions and I didn't mean to hurt you . I'm just worried where you've stayed up that late and- " she cut me off when she hugged me tighter and mumbled something on my shoulder, "I'm sorry oppa ...I won't do it again ." "Of course you shouldn't , pabo ." but she hugged me even tighter and my heart skips a beat .

*Yah Yoon Jaemin ! Never get hurt again okay ? It hurts me so much .*

 

 

a/n :

Awwww . Daehyun still heartwarming in the end :""") Did you like it ? Tell me tell me . Leave comments, I'll be happy to read them :)))

*Gives kisses to all of you*

Awww Jello is so sweet :">