You Again ?!

More Than Friends Less Than Lovers

You reached your school with Daehyun still pissed with what happened a while ago in the bus station . "Are you okay ?" you noticed his face . "Uh ? Yeah . I need to go to my class now , see you later . Bye !" Daehyun ran and waved at you . "Arasso ~ Bye !" you waved back . 

"Oh I need something from my locker ." you mumbled to yourself and ran to your locker . Pooff ! you bumped into someone and stumbled to the floor . "Ow ~ " you winced in pain . Your things are scattered everywhere when you noticed someone picking it all up . You tried to get up but the guy told you to stay there . *Who is this guy ? I didn't know there was still good guys aroung here* his bangs are covering his face that's why you can't see him .

Guy's POV

I've finished picking all her things up and put it in her bag . I helped her up and bow . "OH ! You ! it's you again ." he yelled . I looked up to see her and was shocked either . "OH ! Hey , nice to meet you again ." I said to her . She slightly smiled *Damn , she's pretty* . "I'm L.Joe , just so you know it ." I put my hand out . "Jaemin , Yoon Jaemin" she reached my hand and shook it . "You're new here , aren't you ?" Jaemin asked me . I nodded . "Where is the principal's office ?" "You go straight there then turn right then that's it ." she pointed out . "Thank you ! Go to your class you might be late ." "Okaay ! See you around, I guess ." I followed her instructions and there I found the principal's office to get my class schedule .

Your POV

I went straight to my class after that incident . Students were running aroun the classroom like kids , some were throwing papers everywhere but I ignored it . I guess I'm used to it this time . I found a desk near the window and decided to sit there since Daehyun is having his PE class after an hour and I want to watch him . I buried my face on the desk and sleep .

"Class ! Class ! Settle down !" the teacher yelled . I woke up and saw my teacher standing in the front . I fixed myself and pull out my things needed for the subject . "Before I start my class , I want to introduce to you your new classmate from TOP University ." the teacher stated . He entered the classroom and the girls started screaming and squealing like hell . "Annyeonghaseyo ! L.Joe - imnida ~" I looked up when I heard the name and was shocked to see him again . He glanced at me and smiled . I felt stares from the girls . "Now , choose your seat from the empty chairs ." the teacher told him . " L.joe whispered something to him and then he nodded . "Zelo ! Get up and transfer to another seat . L.joe wants to sit beside Jaemin ." all of us got shocked and I felt stares again . "Aish ! Why it has to be me ?! I want to sit with my noona ." Zelo remarked . I chuckled to his reaction and told him to just follow the teacher . Zelo stomped his feet hard while transferring seats . "You're going down mister ! I'll tell this to Daehyun hyung ." Zelo shouted . L.joe smirked then went to the seat beside you "Nice to see you again Jaemin~ah !" he said loudly enough for the whole class to hear . My classmates were whispering to each other then "Ljoe turned around and stated , "Yes , we know each other ." I face palmed myself and yanked him down to his seat . "Yah ! " "Mwo ?!" he smirked again . "You can't do it here when the teacher is present ." "Do what ?" "Ugh . Nevermind and stop smirking , it's bothering me ." He chuckled .

The class ended and went fine except for the fact that Ljoe is bothering me all the time . I looked at the window and opened it and saw Daehyun . "Daehyun oppa !" I shouted then he looked up to me and smiled he put his hand out to signal me to wait for him . I sit on my chair again and saw Ljoe sleeping . *This is better , I guess* suddenly Daehyun barged into our room panting really hard then ran to me . Ljoe woke up in his sleep . "Hyung ! you're here at last ." Zelo cheered . "I've got something to tell you " he glanced at Ljoe . "Yah ! I didn't do anything ! " Ljoe shouted to Zelo . Daehyun stared coldly when Zelo told him about transferring seat away from Jaemin . "Let's go !" Daehyun grabbed me with Zelo following behind with my bag .

Ljoe POV

"I found them ! Daehyun and Zelo right ?" "Yes ! It's them ." the guys answered . "Okay , I'll keep an eye on them . Bye !" "Bye !" I put my phone back to my pocket and smirked . "You are dead BAP ."

 

Author's note

Updated again . Sorry for the bus thing . Hehehe . Sorry for the late update , I'm really busy .

What is Teentop's motive ? Find out more . :))

Gotta go ! I have training later . ;)