We'll protect you

More Than Friends Less Than Lovers

I followed Daehyun oppa to the cafeteria for lunch . "Jaeminiiiiie~ " Himchan oppa sang as he pulled me to his side . "So how's my Jaemin's class ? Doing good ?" I stiffened at his question and eyed Daehyun , somehow Himchan noticed it and eyed Daehyun as well and back at me . Meanwhile, Daehyun oppa is just poking his food to avoid contact . Himchan oppa started again , "What ? Is something wrong ? What happened ? Are you hurt ?" then he began searching my body for wounds or something . I remained silent as well as Daehyun oppa . "CAN SOMEONE PLEASE ANSWER ME !" He growled at this time obviously pissed . The other BAP oppas got shocked and noticed the awkwardness and I can feel the other students staring at us . Being the wise one Youngjae oppa tried to break the bad aura , "Oh Jaemin-ah have some of this . Himchan hyung made it ." as he plopped bimbap to my mouth . Zelo then pulled me over to his side while Yongguk oppa tried to calm down the pissed Himchan . I took a quick glance of my bestfriend and found him deep in thoughts .

 

Suddenly I heard a lot of girls screaming , "Aaaaaah ~! It's them !" "Omo the pink-haired guy is really handsome. " "The other on too ." "They might be the new kingkas ." I stopped at the word 'kingka' and turned around to see what's happening . And yes I'm right Ljoe-ssi and his friends are there . I quickly glanced away and try to hide myself (((as if))) . I felt Daehyun got up from his chair and sat beside me . *Ohh right . He can read my mind* Then someone tapped my shoulder , "Hi Jaemin-ah ! Nice to see you again ." I looked up to see Ljoe-ssi flashing his eye smile and winked . "Uh ? Oh-" Before I can answer him back Himchan grabbed his collar and pulled him upwards (((since Himchan is taller))) . "WHAT IS THIS ? WHO ARE YOU?!" Himchan oppa said as you can see his eyes burning with anger . As I expected, Ljoe being the badass, just scoffed at him and eyed Daehyun who is also looking at him and smirked . *Waaah ! This guy is really something . I knew it . YOU BADASS PINK-HAIRED GUY* He got off of Himchan's grip and dusts his shirt , "So YOU are Jaemin's brothers . I see why you are so protective of her . By the way , I'm Teentop's Ljoe , Jaemin's friend ." he kissed the top of my hand as he introduced his self . Daehyun attempted to punch him but Jongup oppa stopped him on time . "We're not yet done L.JOE.-SSI. " He warned Ljoe-ssi with his stern voice . Just then Ljoe walked away and sat with his group .

 

"So do you mind telling us what happened a while ago and the reason why Daehyun is like this ?" Yongguk oppa asked with his deep voice . I gave up and end up telling them the incident that happened in my classroom . "Ohh so that's why Daehyun hyung is fuming in angeeeer ~ " the maknae sang as he wiggled his eyebrows . Daehyun put his fist up facing Zelo but the maknae hid behind me , "Noona ~ Save me . You're BESTFRIEND will punch me ." Zelo cried and emphasized the word 'bestfriend' . I chuckled a bit and ruffled his hair , "Awww he won't hurt my cute dongsaeng , will he ?" I shot Daehyun with a sarcasm look then Daehyun softened with a sigh . "So is this Ljoe bothering you lately ?" Youngjae oppa asked . "Uh Yes . Lately ." I answered and stared down at the floor .

 

The lunch bell rang which signals the break is over . We got up from our chairs and got our things . "Don't worry Jaemin-ah . We'll protect you ." Himchan stated . I gave him a nod and hugged all of them before returning to our classes and bid goodbye .

 

 

a/n:

Hey heyy heyy ! Bad chapter isn't it ? I just don't know what to write but I want to write b'cos I've been not updating for a while so yeaa . But good news for you all .... *drumroll* DOUBLE UPDATE ! YAAAAAAAAAY ! I want to make it up for you >:)))))

Thanks and subscribe for story updates :*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Look at his blue green eyebrows :3

Lulu and Jongin's y drinking <333 D-3 for WOLF COMEBACKKKKK !