TEENTOP-imnida ~~

More Than Friends Less Than Lovers

>>>>>>SKIP>>>>>>

 

My day went good afterwards except for Daehyun oppa and Himchan oppa got detention because of what happened in the cafeteria . *Now I don't have someone to walk with me* I thought as I kicked a stone while walking towards the school gate . "YAH ! Do you have the habit of hitting people with the stone you kicked ?" I heard someone yell and I knew he was referring to me so I turned around to see Ljoe-ssi again ...and his friends . *Sh*t sh*t what to do ?* I mentally facepalmed myself . As they were walking towards me and got nearer and nearer I slowly stepped back but too bad they walk too fast and ended up surrounding me . I felt shivers went down my spine as I gulped . "We're not the bad guys you think we are ." Ljoe-ssi stated . "Oh yeah ? Then what's with the scoffing and smirking and everything with my oppas ?" I said in a -as-a-matter-of-a-fact- tone . They were taken a back with what I said , "It's because one of them owes one of us a big debt ." the guy with a small and petite lips answered . "What ? Why ? What debt ?" I showered them with questions . "Woah woah woah take it easy girl . Before that let us introduce ourselves first ." another guy answered . "Annyeonghaseyo TEENTOP-imnida ~~ " they all said in unison and I stood there in awe . *Waaah daebak they're ama- wait what ? no no BAP oppas are better than them .* "I'm Bang Minsoo but they call me CAP, the charismatic leader ." a guy held his hand out and kissed the top of my hand . I flinched a little by his actions *these guys are surely players* .  "You know who I am but I'm Lee Chunji . My real name is Chanhee only Teentop and YOU know it . So I consider you as my friend . I hope you will to ." the familiar guy told me .
"U-Uh Yeaa sure ." I answered hesitantly . "Lee Byunghun , the face of the group ." Ljoe stated simply . "Nae ?" I asked because of the name . "Byunghun , my real name ." then he flashed his heartwarming smile . "Ohhh ." "Ahn Daniel-imnida ~ Niel for short ." the guy with the greatest smile said . "Noona ~ I'm Ricky , the cutest of all ~" he sang and do the victory sign . And lastly, "Choi Jonghyun-imnida but you can call me Changjo , I'm the maknae ." the tallest guy said shyly .

Then I turned to introduce myself , "Annyeonghaseyo Yoon Jaemin-imnida ~" /bows . They all smiled warmly *I thought these guys are such kind of a badass* . "Now you know all of us , can you hang with us now ?" Ljoe started the conversation "Yeah ... but .. my brothers ." I couldn't find the right words to say . "Don't worry we won't make a scene from now on ." with that I sighed in relief just then I remember about the debt , "So can you tell me what debt did my brother owe whoever from you ?" and there's a moment of silence until Ricky distracted , "Noonaa ~ should we get ice cream ?" he uses his aegyo to convince me . Unfortunately I gave in and nodded , "Sure ." then I smiled . The others thanked Ricky by communicating using their eyes .

>>>>>SKIP>>>>>

"It's getting late I think I should go now ." I glanced at my watch . "Okaaaay noona ~ Thanks for the ice cream and everything ." Ricky sang . "Noona , take care on your way home , okay ?" the guy who I believe is Changjo said . "Alright alright . Now go . You should go home too and thanks for today ." I bid and they all nodded . I turned to walk to my direction but sopped when I heard someone called my name , "Jaemin-ah !" "Hmm ?" "Ummm . Be careful and uhh call me when you got home ." he hesitantly said . "Okay sure Ljoe-ssi ." I waved . "Oppa ." "Huh ?" I asked confused "Ljoe oppa " he explained . I blushed a little so I pulled my scarf up to cover my cheeks and hopes they didn't see it , "Sure . Ljoe ...oppa " then I smiled .

 

LJOE's POV

 

"Sure . Ljoe ...oppa " she said shyly then I felt my cheeks turned into a shade of red . "Eyyyy . I think someone's fallen for her ~" Niel sang closely to my ear . I flinched and got out of my daze and smacked his head . "Says who ?" I scoffed and started to walk . Meanwhile, the boys are still chattering about me blushing and everything *Did I really fall for her that fast ?* I turned to look at them suddenly they stopped chattering , "Do we have to continue our pla- " I asked worriedly . "Of course we do !" Chunji answered before I could finish . "We have to . We've waited for it this long ." he added . "But Jaemin ... " "No buts !" he interrupted me and continued , "She won't get hurt . Unless you want to ." "NO ! Don't !" I yelled unknowingly . "I was just kidding you brat ." Then they all laughed . *I'm sorry Jaemin . I have to do this ... for my hyung .* /sigh

 

 

a/n :

Okaaay so here it is :))) All the BAP and TeenTop members are out ! I hope you like it . I'll try to update everyday before vacation ends and NOOOOO SCHOOOOL'S BACK ;A; /cries

Leave comments about my story or suggest some changes if you want .