There's Something Fishy

More Than Friends Less Than Lovers

It was Saturday morning and you wake up to the sunlight that strucked your sleeping eyes . "Aaaaah ~ What a beautiful morning ." you blinked your eyes several times .

"Noooona ~ breakfast is ready ." Minhyun sang cutely . You pat the side of the bed to signal Minhyun to come near you . "Aigooo ~ Why are you so cute dongsaengiee~ ?" you pinched his cheeks and carried him outside your room . "Oh , morning Jaemin-ah ." Daehyun went out of his room . "Oh , Morning too . Come on , Let's eat ." you grabbed his hand with your free hand . Daehyun was shocked at your action .

You sat on the table across Daehyun and Minhyun beside you . Foods are ready on the table , you grab your chopstick and poke the   egg . "Aah ~ " Minhyun opened his mouth . You chuckled and feed him the egg . Daehyun glanced at you and got jealous . "Yah ! You have hands . Why don't you eat by yourself ? " "Why ? You jealous ?! " Minhyun stucked his tongue out . "Quit fighting both of you . " Daehyun's mother pointed to the boys . "Let Minhyun be . He's still a kid ." Daehyun pouted .

"Daehyun-ah ! I'll be out for a while . Just go somewhere if you want to . Bring Jaemin and Minhyun with you ." his mother stated . "Oh , arasso ~ " Few minutes later he got bored and dashed to your room . "Jaemin-ah , get ready . We'll go somewhere , you too Minhyun . " you and minhyun glanced at each other confused .

"Waaaaah ! Hyung , I didn't know you like this place ." Minhyun stunned in amusement . You glanced around the amusement park . *It's the first time I've ever been here .* "Wait here , I'll buy our tickets . " you nod .

Daehyun ran to you and Minhyun and gave you the tickets . All of you entered the park and saw a lot of people lining up for the rides . Minhyun pointed to the Ferris Wheel "Let's try that noona ." "O-Okay . " you stuttered in your words . "You scared Jaemin-ah ? " Daehyun poked your side teasing you . "Hell yeah ! " you replied annoyed . He chuckled and dragged you to the line , luckily there were few people so you got the ride already . Minhyun was happily sight-seeing the whole city around while your knees are shaking hardly . Daehyun noticed it and smirked . "Mwo ?!" you whinned . "Nothing , you're just so cute ." "Can't you see ? I'm almost dying 'cause of nervousness . " your eyes are almost tearing up . Daehyun regretted what he said and hugged you tightly . "I'm sorry Jaemin . I didn't know you were this scared ." you buried your face in his chest and hug his waist . *I'll be by your side forever* Daehyun felt someone's eyes glaring at him . He turned to look at the guy but he quickly ducked his head to hide his face . "Who is that ?" Daehyun mumbled . You looked up to him " Who's who ?" "Nothing ." you shrugged .

As soon as you got off the ride , Minhyun rushed to the balloon vendor and pointed the yellow balloon . You ran up to him and bought the yellow balloon and tied it to his wrist . He hugged you , "Thank you noona ! " you messed his hair . Daehyun bought food and drinks for the three of you . While you munch your foods , you walk to explore more of the park . Daehyun felt some eyes again . He turned around to see the same guy he saw in the ferris wheel and he thought that it's something fishy . "It's getting late , we must go home . Umma must be waiting ." "Awww . But I want more ." Minhyun put on his sad face . "Minhyun-ah , you have to follow your hyung , okay ? You must be tired , noona will carry you back home ." he nodded to agree .

When you got home , you put Minhyun to his bed carefully not to wake him up . "Did you enjoy Jaemin-ah ?" you startled and turned around to see Daehyun glancing at you . "Nae ! I really enjoyed . Thank you oppa !" "No problem . Just for you ." he smiled weakly . "You must be tired , let's go sleep now ." both of you went to your own rooms and slumped down the bed .

*Who could it be ? He looks so familiar ." Daehyun thought .

 

Author's note :

Sorry for the late update .

I'm very busy these days due to varsity practices and dance audition .

I'll make it up to you . Just these for now . Thank you for being patient .