Final

I Never Meant To Hurt You...

You look around the room. Not a person in sight. Not a sound within reach. You'd think you'd have run out of tears by now, but no. They still fall. You were too late. Jiyong was gone, and this time, he wasn't coming back. Your chest hurts from all the running and crying and you can't hear anything over the sounds of your own sobbing and hiccups. Which is why you were extra startled when you hear,

"Uhmmm....."

You open your eyes and see a blurry person kneeling down, eye level to you. You wipe away your tears and see Jiyong with a concerned and worried look.

"Jiyong!" You leap up and press your lips to his, wrapping your arms around him.

At first Jiyong is surprised, frozen in place. Then he softens his lips and pulls you closer. Your just so happy to see him, you don't know exactly how long you kiss him for, but by the end of it, your out of breath.

"Wh-what are you doing here?" Jiyong asks astounded. Then he looks at your face and freezes. He touches your forehead gently, and you flinch in pain.

"You...your bleeding. Weren't you supposed to get out of the hospital in a few days? Why are you here now? Your obviously not better!" Jiyong said worriedly.

"I-I had to stop you! You were going to leave weren't you! You were going to leave me here...all alone....and-"

"I didn't want to leave you!" Jiyong cut you off. "Honest! It was for your own good." He looked down at the floor.

"No!" You yell. Jiyong widens his eyes in surprise.

"It's not for my own good Jiyong! I remember! I remember everything!" Jiyong's eyes get wider and he pales. "I remember that night, I remember that I was trying to find you when I got in that car accident, I-"

"Wait what? You were looking for me when-"

"I'm not finished!" You cry. Jiyong shuts his mouth and stares at you.

"I remember what it feels like to have someone so perfect to love you, I remember waking up every morning and even though I couldn't always see you, it was okay because you always made up for it! I remember every song, every word of every song that you wrote for me." You look down at the floor ashamed. "And I remember how much I hurt you because of my own fear and stupidity. I'm sorry Jiyong....I really am! I-I just- Well I know now that I-"

Jiyong cut you off again by picking you up into his arms and kissing you softly. With his lips melting into yours and being held by him made you feel safe. When you break apart from him, you both smile at each other.

"I love you." Jiyong whispered.

"Oppa, I love you too" You smile, wiping the rest of your tears away.

"Yah. Are you busy today?" He asks all of a sudden.

"Eh? N-no why?"

"I have somewhere I want to take you. Is that okay?"

"B-but I'm such a mess!"

"Aish. I guess you need to get back to the hospital too hm?" He sulks. You nod.

"Yah. Can't I be selfish just this once? I promise I'll take you to the hospital as soon as we're done! Okay? Please?" Jiyong begs, giving you puppy eyes.

Knowing that's your weakness you try to look away, but it's too late. "Aishh. Alright." You agree.

Jiyong leads you out of the dorms, to his car. He opens the passenger door for you, and get's into the drivers seat. You look in the back of his car and see a pile of suitcases and bags. He was definitely about to leave. But you don't say anything in case he gets any last minute ideas.

You drive for about two hours before you fall asleep. When Jiyong gently shakes you awake, the car had stopped and it was getting dark out. You climb out of the car sleepily and almost fall over. Jiyong laughs and picks you up, giving you a piggy back ride up a hill.

"Yah.....Oppa.....where are we.....?" You ask sleepily.

"You'll see." Jiyong says happily. "Ah. Here. Look."

He sets you down and let's you take a look around.
"Wahh! So pretty!" You gasp.

It was somewhere outside of Seoul, in the country area. The stars were so bright and the moon was coming out. You could faintly see the city lights in the far distance.

"Yah. Close your eyes for a minute okay? Don't open them until I say so okay?" Jiyong orders. You nod.

"Oh. One more thing. I love you okay?"
"I love you too Oppa. But what does that-"

"Shh...close your eyes love."

You smile and close them.

After a moment, Jiyong says, "Okay. Open."

You slowly open your eyes, to see Jiyong again. But he's not the same as he was before. He was the same as that one night. It was exactly like that night, red hair, red eyes, wings of fire. And yet, you weren't scared. No. Now it looked beautiful. His wings shone brightly, a lovely orange color. And his eyes were passionate and bright while his soft red hair blew in the wind.

When Jiyong saw you staring, he looked away. You get up and walk toward him, he still doesn't look at you, he looks off into the distance, as if afraid to see your reaction. Then you stretch up and wrap your arms around his neck, embracing him tightly. Jiyong looks at you surprised, then sighs in relief.

"Yah. Oppa."

"Hmm?"

"Your always handsome. But like this, your really pretty too! Aishh I'm jealous."
Jiyong laughs and pushes you away slightly so that he can look at you.

"Psh. Look who's talking, beautiful."

Then you kiss him again, this time it's both under the stars, and in a soft, glowing light of fire and passion.

 

 

 

Author's Note~

Thank you all so much for reading this until the very end! I appreciate the comments so far, and I hope for many more to come! Ahh yes the story is done T^T but I have many more ideas that I would be glad to share with you guys if you tell me you want them :3 just comment below and show me you guys care! <3
Again I want to thank you guys for sticking with it through my horrible writing and grammar LOL.
ILY all <3.