Chapter 6

I Never Meant To Hurt You...

It had been days. A week maybe. Searching all over Seoul for Jiyong. No one had even a clue of where he was. You searched everywhere he could've been, and even everywhere you were sure he wasn't but still nothing. Everyone thought he was on vacation somewhere. You were beginning to think it was pointless. He wasn't anywhere in Seoul....and if he was outside of Seoul, there was absolutely no way you would find him. There was just too many places to look. It was over. Done. Nothing you could do to take back what had happened. No matter how much regret you had piled up.

Getting in your car and slamming the door, you sit in the drivers seat for a while, just crying. You don't know what to do.....you feel so lost without Jiyong. Not realizing what your doing or where you're going, you start driving. Cars and trees are whizzing by as you speed past them. Running past every right light you pass, you can barely see anything through your tears, but you still keep driving, not even knowing what for.

Then suddenly you feel a pain in your chest as your seatbelt holds you back and you jolt foward. Your head hits the steering wheel and blood starts pouring out from your forehead. Your vision starts getting fuzzy and you hear people screaming. You stumble out of the car. There's a sort of ringing in your ears.

"OH MY GOD! Is she okay??"
"Someone just hit her and drove away! Did you see the car??? Oh god..."

"J....."

"Is she breathing?? Are you okay??? I'll call an ambulance!"

"Hurry!! She's losing a lot of blood!"

"Hello?? I need an ambulance!! Some girl just got in a car accident and is losing a lot of blood! The one that hit her just drove off!! We're at         "

"Ji......."

"It's alright! Don't panic! The ambulance will help you soon! Hang in there!!"
"Jiyong....."

Something faint comes into your vision. It looks like Jiyong....his face is full of worry and fear....no. Jiyong shouldn't be worried about you, it's you who should be apologizing to him...he doesn't have to worry....

And then everything goes black.