Chapter 3

I Never Meant To Hurt You...

When you finally reached the dorms, you worried, did you really want to go inside? What if Jiyong really was cheating on you? Would it be better not to see? But despite all of this, you head inside anyways. Shaking your head vigorously you open the door. As you slowly peek your head inside you call, "Jiyong...?" No answer. There was no one in the room. This makes you worry even more. Did he go to someone's house? Was he out partying or something? You usually aren't the type to worry like this...but it's kind of hard not to when you're dating Kwon Jiyong.

Sighing you walk head towards the balcony instead to go spend a few minutes outside. You always loved it there....it had such a nice view and it was even better if Jiyong was there with you. As you go to open the screen door, something stops you. It's already...open...? Peeking around the corner, your eyes widen and you cover your mouth to stop yourself from screaming. Standing, or rather, floating on the balcony were two guys. Or what looked like guys. One of them had large navy blue wings, and dark blue hair. If you avoided the hair, sharp wings, he was incredibly handsome. The other one however, had red hair, and bright red eyes. He also had wings but they were made of fire. Thankfully, because it was the dorm of Big Bang, they had doors that you could see through if you were on the inside, but not if you were outside so they didn't notice your terrified look. Come to think of it, as you look closely at the red haired one, he kind of resembles - just a little bit like -

"Jiyong." The blue haired one said.

"Yeah?" Responded Jiyong.

Your eyes widen even more. Jiyong....? That couldn't be Jiyong. There was no way. That was....that was a monster.

"I'm gonna go visit Miyoung I think. I haven't seen her in a while. Is that cool with you?" Asked the blue one spreading his large wings.

Wait. Miyoung? That was Seunghyun's girlfriend. Did that mean that was...?

"Yeah sure. I understand Hyung. I'll be here when you get back." Jiyong answered looking at the floor.

"Why don't you just tell her?"

"Huh?"

"Your girlfriend I mean. Why don't you just tell her about us? About.....this?"

"You know I can't Hyung. It's a miracle that Miyoung still stayed with you after finding out. There's no way that the same miracle will happen twice."

"If you say so Jiyong. I'll see you later then." Seunghyun sighed.

Then Seunghyun liften off into the sky and flew away. You let out a little yelp, then cover your mouth again but it was too late. Jiyong whirled around and the door flew open. Jiyong looked down at you.

"Wh-what are you doing here....???" He asked worriedly.

Not being able to speak you just shake your head and stare at him. Jiyong reached his hand out to you slowly but you flinch in fear. You see his eyes widen and he pulls his hand back to his side. The hurt he was feeling was clear as day.


"What....what are you....?" You finally manage.

"Well...it's not simple...it's only at night you see...." Jiyong says choosing his words carefully, "when I become like this. Seunghyun too."

You just continue staring at him. It seemed like every word Jiyong spoke, his wings would flare up, the flames growing bigger. They were what frightened you the most. That, and his intense red stare.

"I was going to tell you someday..." Jiyong started, coming toward you.

"Stay away from me!" You yell without realizing.

Jiyong flinches hurt. You look up into his eyes, and see they're looking at you with many mixed feelings, but the one that stands out the most is pain. He says nothing as you quickly scramble up and run to the door. Taking one look back, you see Jiyong with clenched fists and his head hung low to the ground, tears started falling from his cheeks and as they hit the floor they sizzled and evaporated as if they were boiling water.