Chapter 1

I Never Meant To Hurt You...

Perfect can not even begin to describe how you feel about your relationship with your boyfriend Jiyong. There was aboely nothing that could go wrong in your relationship. He was sweet, caring, and just jealous enough that it was cute, but not a problem. You would often recieve presents on your doorstep in the morning...usually chocolate or flowers and a card. As you open your door to find them there once again, you smile and look at the sunrise. Gorgeous. But nothing in comparison to Jiyong.

"Hello?"
"Hi Oppa! Are you busy right now?" You ask happily.

"Ahh sorry baby. I'm recording soon." Jiyong says through the phone.

"Aww okay then...do you want to come to my place later then? Watch a movie maybe?"

"Hmm...what time?"

"After supper...8 or 9 maybe?"

"Babe, you know I can't stay out that late."

"I don't know why you all have to be in the dorms by sunset Oppa. You're all grown ups aren't you??" You whine frustrated.

"Sorry love. I wish I could. I really do."

"Alright then...tomorrow maybe?"
"I promise. Love you."

You sigh as you hang up the phone. You loved dating Jiyong, but it was always disappointing when he had to go home early or cancel a date because of work. He was always so busy.