The Meeting - JinSyung

Shinhwa Drabbles and One-Shots collection

 

WARNING: I'm making Hyesung too naive here. Brace yourself


I hate to admit it… But I think I lost again 

Hyesung looked at his hand sadly and threw himself to the empty bench in the park. He tried to re-read the-almost-disappeared-handwriting on his hand. He just thought how silly he was; write down the direction on his palm when his palm is sweaty. He sighed and looked around blankly. This place is familiar, yet unfamiliar. Well, he doesn’t know, he just guessed it. Blame his awful sense of direction. This is always happens to Hyesung every time he runs away from his butler. His butler never let him play or simply take a walk after school. Hyesung just bored. He wants to see the outside world. He sighed again and palmed his face. Now, he thinks how to go home without ask people. He hates to admit that he lost since he believes himself is reliable and independent person. 

That’s the first time Hyesung met him

He felt a light tap on his shoulder. He looked up and found a boy smiled at him showed his bright smile. Hyesung just stared at the boy blankly. He didn’t know what to do to the stranger. 
“ye- yes?” Hyesung blinked twice before gave him a respond. 
“Sunbae, are you okay?” The boy asked him as chuckled looking at the cute sight in front of him. With that Hyesung realized that the boy was wearing the same uniform as him.
“I- I’m fine. Why do you approaching me?” Hyesung asked back.
“You looked confused from a far and I’m just curious why someone wearing the same uniform as me around here” The boy smiled again.
“What do you mean around here?” Hyesung asked again.
“Well, since it’s quite far from school” The boy simply replied.
“Far from school?” Hyesung mumbled quietly. Then the awkward silence starting rising up between them.

“Can I sit beside you?” the boy finally asked, breaking the ice.
“Not until you tell me who you are and how do you know that I am your sunbae” Hyesung answered quickly before the boy sat beside him. The boy chuckled again.
“I’m Park Choongjae, you can call me Junjin and of course everyone know who you are. Jung Pilkyo, the man who has angelic voice and known as Hyesung” Junjin answered then took a seat beside Hyesung. Junjin stretched his hand to Hyesung. Hyesung smiled then accepted Junjin’s hand.
“Nice to know you Sunbae. By the way what are you doing here?” Junjin asked curiously. 
“Me? Just take a walk. How about you?” Hyesung asked back.
“I’m living around here. Take a walk? Sunbae really walking from school?” Junjin looked at Hyesung in disbelief.
“What? What’s wrong with that? I love walking-”
“But it’s like wasting 2 hours walking from school…” Junjin interrupted.
“Not trying to be rude, but I think you should go home before it’s getting late” Junjin continued. Hyesung looking up to the sky. Yeah, the sky is getting dark now.
“What time is it now?” Hyesung asked to the latter. Eyes still locked to the sky. Wondering how to go home without ask Junjin. He promised him self that won’t ask for help from people.
“6” Junjin replied. Then silence starting creeping them again.

“I’m sorry to saying this again but I think you’d better go home sunbae” Junjin said again but Hyesung shook his head.
“No, I’ll go home after you” Hyesung said then closed his eyes. Suddenly he felt someone pulled him up. He opened his eyes.
“Let’s go home! I’ll walk you to the bus station” Junjin smiled brightly to him.
“You don’t have to-”
“I know you love walking but you shouldn’t walk back to school. It’ll waste 2 hours and you’ll arrive around 8” Junjin interrupted Hyesung and smiled to him again. Hyesung sighed then nodded. At least he’s not asked Junjin way to home. Junjin is the one who wants to walk him to the bus station.

“Sunbae, your wrist is freezing” Junjin said and turn his head to Hyesung. Hyesung just look at him blankly. Didn’t understand with what Junjin just said. Yeah, Junjin still hold Hyesung’s wrist on their way to bus station. 
“Your wrist is freezing and I’m quite sure that your palm is freezing too” Junjin smiled then moved his hand to Hyesung’s palm. Intertwined their finger together. Hyesung’s face flushed with that sudden action. No one ever touch him like this moreover Junjin is just a stranger who introduced himself to Hyesung a couple hours ago. 
“Sunbae, look at this!” Junjin lifted their tangled hands.
“Your pretty hand is perfectly fit in my hands” Junjin continued then tossed theirs clasped hand back and forth playfully.
“What with this pretty-hand things” Hyesung grumbled under his breath. Maybe his hand is pretty but he refused to admit it. Junjin chuckled.
“I’m telling you. My hand is not pretty. Maybe your hand is ugly” Hyesung stubbornly said his statement. Junjin chuckled again and nodded his head.
“You’re so cute, Sunbae” Junjin commented. If it’s possible, Hyesung’s face will turning redder than this.
“Anyway, we’re arrived. You just have to ride this bus. Their last stop is our school” Junjin released their clasped hand and pointed to the yellow bus. Hyesung nodded and climbed up to the bus. He chose the seat beside the windows. There he can see Junjin stood there and smiled at him through the window. Hyesung opened the window and waved his hand to Junjin.
“Be careful at your way home sunbae! See you next time!” Junjin waved back to Hyesung before running away.

 

***



I hate to admit it… But I think I lost again

Hyesung sighed and looked at his watch. It’s 4.30 PM and his throat cried begging for some fluid. He walked around like an hour and still can’t find his car. It’s his fault for sneaking out from the car. Maybe his butler doesn’t know he is not in the car. He sighed again and looked around. He found a café and he smiled. Maybe one cup will do he thought as entered the café. 

That’s the second time Hyesung met him

“Can I take your order?” A familiar voice asked Hyesung. Hyesung looked up and found Junjin stood up in front of him with his bright smile.
“Junjin?”
“Sunbae?”
They called each other in unison.
“What are you doing here?” They asked in unison again before laughed.
“Well, can I take your order now? My shift is almost end then I’ll company you after serving you. You’re my last costumer today” Junjin winked to Hyesung and handed him the menu. Hyesung blushed a bit after Junjin winked to him but he hided it well by bowed his head, pretending to look at the menu.
“err… one espresso please” Hyesung said and closed the menu.
“Just an espresso? We have some delicious side dish-”
“Sorry I don’t like sweet much” Hyesung interrupted and gave Junjin a smile.
“O- Okay” Junjin stuttered and go back to the kitchen.

Hyesung’s eyes wandered around the café. The café surely looks cozy and comfortable. He chuckled softly. How come he met Junjin again in such place? It has been 2 weeks after their last first meeting and he never saw Junjin at all in school. Then his mind brought him back to the time he first met Junjin.

He felt a light tap on his shoulder. He looked up and found Junjin smiled at him showed his bright smile. Hyesung just stared at the boy blankly.

Why it felt like déjà vu to him?

“ye- yes?” Hyesung blinked twice before gave him a respond. 
“Sunbae, are you okay?” Junjin asked him as chuckled looking at the cute sight in front of him. 
“I- I’m fine. Why do you approaching me?” Hyesung asked back confusedly.

Why the conversation just like 2 weeks ago?

“I brought you the espresso. What are you daydreaming about sunbae?” Junjin smiled. Junjin’s word snapped him back to the reality. Hyesung palmed his face.
“Tha- thank you” Hyesung thanked Junjin in stuttered voice. Junjin looked at Hyesung worriedly.
“Sunbae, are you okay?” Junjin asked again and put his hand on Hyesung’s temple. Hyesung’s face flushed again.
“I- I’m fine really” Hyesung answered then bowed his head.
“Really?” Junjin asked again and Hyesung nodded.
“Okay then, I’ll change now” Junjin smiled and left Hyesung. 
What happened to me? Hyesung chuckled bitterly and take a sip of his espresso. The espresso tasted good. He smiled brightly then sniffed the espresso. The smell is nice too. He thought then took another sip.

“So, how does it taste?” Junjin come out from nowhere and took a seat across him.
“It taste really good!” Hyesung answered happily and took another sip.
“I made it special for you” Junjin said and winked to him.
“No, it’s your job to make it” Hyesung rolled his eyes. Junjin chuckled at Hyesung’s action.
“Not really… My job is a waiter not a barista. So that’s specially made for you” Junjin said and this time Hyesung smiled at him.

“Anyway, what are you doing here Sunbae?” Junjin asked. Hyesung shook his head furiously.
“Why you always call me sunbae? Just call me hyung! Well I was thirsty and found this café-”
“But this café is far from everywhere and- aah I forgot that sunbae eh- hyung love to walk” Junjin laughed awkwardly.
“Then how about you? School rule said student can’t have a part time job, right?” Hyesung asked. Junjin bowed his head down and scratched his un-itchy head.
“We- well… That’s why I work here… far from everywhere. I have to work for my life” Junjin answered carefully. Suddenly he looked straight into Hyesung’s eyes.
“I’m not from rich family like the other. I’m a scholarship student and I don’t know why the school keeps it as secret. Please don’t tell anyone Hyesung hyung. I beg you” Junjin pleaded then his eyes looked down again.
“Don’t worry Junjin… I won’t tell anyone” Hyesung smiled and took his last sip of espresso. Junjin looked up and smiled. But his smile changed to a chuckle. Hyesung looked at him confusedly.
“That…” Junjin’s finger pointed to Hyesung’s mouth. Hyesung raised his brow. Didn’t understand with Junjin’s action. Junjin pointed again but Hyesung still didn’t get it. Junjin shook his head then his thumb before running it to Hyesung’s lips. Hi wiped the foam on Hyesung’s lips and brought it to his own mouth and it. Hyesung’s face blush a crimson shade.
“ah… erm… I’m so sorry hyung… I- ugh… You need a bill now, right? I’m going to get it” Junjin stuttered said and quickly run to the cashier left Hyesung dumbfounded. Hyesung take a deep breath. Repeated it until the hot on his face gone.

“Errrm… here is the bill, hyung” Junjin handed him the bill. Hyesung nodded and gave him the money.
“I’m sorry to say this hyung. But the manager said that we’d be close at 6. I don’t know why. Usually we close at 9” Junjin said and still looked down to the floor. Hyesung smiled and tugged Junjin’s hand.
“Then let’s go!” Hyesung said and pulled Junjin to the exit.
“Yo- your change?”
“Let them keep it” Hyesung said in a sing-a-song tone.

“Where are we going now?” Junjin asked. Hyesung shook his head and wandering his eyes along the street.
“Let’s go home, hyung” Junjin said and Hyesung’s eyes became dark. He forgot that he was lost and there is no way he asked Junjin way to home.
“O- okay” Hyesung finally respond. He followed Junjin behind until they reach the bus station.
“Okay hyung. I think we separated here. See you next time” Junjin smiled and ready to climb up to the bus. Hyesung become panicked and without him realizing it, he pulled Junjin’s arm. Junjin looked back and smiled.
“What happen hyung?” Junjin asked. Hyesung shook his head furiously and run to the bench. Junjin looked back to Hyesung then followed him. He wondered if the rumor is true. If it is, that’s mean Hyesung doesn’t know way to home. Junjin smiled and sat beside Hyesung.
“Hyung, I think I left something at school. Want to go there together? Your mansion is near our school, right?” Junjin asked and Hyesung’s face lightens up. Then they’re took a bus together.

 

***



I hate to admit it… But I think I lost again

Hyesung sniffled and wiped his tears from his eyes. He’s lost. Again. In the middle of thunder that he hates so much. He loves rain but he hates thunder. He curled his body on the ground under the tree. Waiting the rain to stop. He has to admit that now is really his fault. He’s running from his mansion after called his butler stupid for not letting him buy another CD because he already has too much. Now he didn’t have the guts to call his butler. Usually, no matter how high his pride, if he lost in the rainy day he would call his butler to pick him up. 

Hyesung screamed in fear and covered his ear tightly whenever he heard or saw the thunder. His body trembled in cold, his lips quivered, His t-shirt and jeans drenched. He’s mess. He reached his pocket and took out the folded paper, which is wet because of the rain. He opened his last hope carefully. And his worst nightmare come true, he couldn’t see anything. He drew a map before rain and the paper is torn up because too wet. He tried to put the torn paper together but is useless. He cried again in despair.

That’s the third time Hyesung met him

He felt a light tap on his shoulder and suddenly the rain is stopped above him. He looked up and found a boy smiled at him showed his bright smile. Yes, that’s Junjin who stood behind him with an umbrella. Hyesung stood up and hugged Junjin as tight as he could. He cried on Junjin’s board chest mumbled something that Junjin can’t hear clearly.

“Hyung, are you okay?” Junjin asked worriedly. Hyesung not denied this time and shook his head furiously. Suddenly the thunder rumbled so hard. Hyesung screamed out loud on Junjin’s chest. He cried harder.
“I- I hate thunder… hate thunder… Junjin… ple- please bring me to home” Hyesung said in his sobbed. Junjin hugged him back in protective way and nodded.
“I’ll bring you to my house first. You should change your cloths. Okay?” Junjin asked then removed some tears on Hyesung’s cheek. Hyesung nodded weakly.
“Can you walk, hyung? Or should I carry you?” Junjin asked. Before Hyesung answered, Junjin lifted Hyesung to his back.
“Can you hold this umbrella? This way we can reach faster” Junjin said then handed him the umbrella. Hyesung took the umbrella from Junjin’s hand then they’re starting to walk home.

“This is my house. I’m sorry it’s not big as your mansion” Junjin said and drop Hyesung down then opened the door.
“You can use the bathroom over there while I preparing your cloth” Junjin said as soon as they entered the door. Hyesung nodded and go to the bathroom.

“Hyung” Junjin knocked the door. No answer from inside the bathroom. Junjin understand, Hyesung must be busy cleaning himself.
“I’ll put the clothes and towel outside, okay?” Junjin said loudly before he walked to the kitchen.

“Ju- Junjin” Hyesung called with a small voice. He still trembled although he just took a warm bath.
“Hyung, come here~ I made you a tea” Junjin said. Hyesung walked slowly to the dining table and sat beside Junjin.
“Oh my god, hyung… you’re trembling. Drink this tea, I’ll bring you my blanket” Junjin said and run to his room to get his blanket. He ran back and covered Hyesung with his thick blanket.
“Better?” Junjin asked and Hyesung nodded.
“Hyesung hyung, it’s getting late and I’m pretty sure it won’t stop until tomorrow morning. Is it okay if you stay here for a night? You should take enough rest before you got sick” Junjin asked. Hyesung just looked at him. Wondering why Junjin cared for him so much.
“Hyesung hyung, you haven’t eaten right? I’ll make something for you-”
“It’s Pilkyo” Hyesung interrupted. Smiled.
“Huh?” Junjin looked back to Hyesung confusedly.
“I don’t want you to call me Hyesung. Hyesung is just for the people who don’t know me. Do you understand?” Hyesung explained as he took a sip. This is the first time he asks someone to called him with his birth name.
“Ye- yes I understand Hyesung eh- Pilkyo hyung… So, what do you want to eat?” Junjin asked but Hyesung shook his head weakly.
“I’m tired Junjin… Can I sleep now?” Hyesung asked.
“Okay” Junjin replied and take Hyesung to his bedroom.

“Junjin, do you have another room?” Hyesung asked when Junjin told him to sleep on his bed.
“I’m sorry, I don’t have… why? This bed is not comfortable enough?” Junjin asked. He just remembered that Hyesung is one of the richest students at school. How come he makes Hyesung sleep on his uncomfortable bed?
“it’s not what I mean… I mean… then where do you gonna sleep tonight?” Hyesung asked worriedly.
“Don’t worry hyung, I can sleep on the couch” Junjin smiled and corrected Hyesung’s blanket.
“Bu-”
“Good night hyung, sleep tight” Junjin turn off the lamp and walked out from the room.

It’s already past midnight and still raining hard outside. Junjin is right that rain won’t stop until tomorrow. Suddenly thunder rumbled wildly made Hyesung screamed out loud from inside Junjin’s room. Junjin heard it and quickly ran to his room.
“What happen hyung?” Junjin asked as the lamp.
“Thunder… Afraid… I’m…” Hyesung said incoherently.
“Okay, I’ll sit here until you sleep hyung” Junjin sat on the corner and squeezing Hyesung’s hand.
“Sleep… with me… you” Hyesung said between his sob.
“But…”
“Please?” Hyesung pleaded. Junjin nodded and laid himself beside Hyesung.

“Your body is trembling hyung” Junjin said as caress Hyesung’s back to calmed him down.
“Jin… Can I… can I hug you?” Hyesung asked as he looked up to Junjin. Hyesung looks like a lost puppy, looked at him with his red small crescent-shaped eyes. Of course Junjin can’t say no to the man in front of him. Junjin gave him a nod. Without any word, Hyesung circled his hands around Junjin waist and buried his face on Junjin’s chest as mumbled a thank you. Junjin smiled then circled one of his hands around Hyesung’s neck while his other hand keep caress Hyesung’s back or hair. Junjin whispered him some comforted word to his ear. Junjin keeps doing that until Hyesung drifted to sleep.

“Sleep tight Hyesung hyung” Junjin whispered then removed some bangs on Hyesung’s forehead before kissed it lovingly.

 

***



I’m happy to admit it… Finally I lost again

Hyesung smiled and keep walking hoping he will meet Junjin again. It has been a month after their last meeting and Hyesung admit that he missed Junjin so much. Hyesung wondered why he never met Junjin in school. For god sake they’re schooling in the same school. It’s weird. Really. Why they were only met when Hyesung got lost? 

Hyesung stopped his track in front of the theater. Checked what movies are on. He loves to watch movie but never watch it on theater. His parents not allowed him; they made him home theater and bought DVDs instead.

Hyesung walked inside. Wandering his eyes around the theater. Wondering what should he does before watch the movie. Once he saw people bought popcorn and drink before enter the studio in the movie. He turned his head right and left. Smiled when he found a snack bar on the right side.

He bought a bucket of salty popcorn and a can of coffee. He opened the bucket and smiled at the smell. He took a handful of popcorn and shoved it into his mouth. He smiled again. He never thought that popcorn is actually nice.

He followed people into the studio. At the entrance, the ticket taker asked him for the ticket. Hyesung just looked at him blankly.

That’s the fourth time Hyesung met him

He felt a light tap on his shoulder. He looked back and found Junjin smiled at him showed his bright smile. Hyesung smiled back. His theory was right. He'll meet Junjin if he lost again. Without any word, Hyesung hugged Junjin lightly. Junjin chuckled and hugged him back.
“What are you doing here, Hyesung hyung?” Junjin asked after Hyesung released the hug.
“Watch movie?” Hyesung asked back, unsure with his answer.
“I know but without ticket?” Junjin asked again and Hyesung looked at him blankly.
“We should?” Hyesung asked innocently.
“Yes, you should buy a ticket before watch a movie here” Junjin chuckled at Hyesung’s naivety and dragged Hyesung ticket box.
“What do you want to watch?” Junjin asked. Hyesung looked at the posters.
“Umm… I don’t know… anything will do” Hyesung answered. Honestly he didn’t know what movie he wanted to watch. What if he chooses romance, Junjin didn’t like it? Or humor? 
“Okay, you want to watch now right? Then let’s watch any movie that is on now” Junjin said as purchased their ticket.

The movie almost started. The room already dark and they started to search their seat number. Hyesung tugged Junjin’s arm.
“Yes, hyung?” Junjin asked and turned his head to the smaller man behind him.
“err… it’s dark… I barely can see anything” Hyesung whispered back.
“It’s okay hyung, here, hold my hand” Junjin reached Hyesung’s hand and intertwined it together.

They watched romantic movie. The movie actually nice until some couples surround them started to make out. Hyesung tried to focus to the movie but some couples are too loud. Hyesung sighed. Junjin turned his head to look what happen to his hyung. He barely can see Hyesung’s face but he sure Hyesung is pouting right now. Junjin smiled and tightened their laced hand. Hyesung startled and looked at their hand. He just realized that Junjin hadn’t let go his hand since they entered the studio. The armrest between them was in the up position too. Junjin closed their distance.

“What happen hyung? Why you sighing?” Junjin whispered to Hyesung’s ear. Hyesung’s face flushed when he felt Junjin’s hot breath against his ear.
“No- nothing” Hyesung answer awkwardly.
“Then why are you sighing just now? Are you feeling uncomfortable? Is the movie too boring? Or maybe-”
“Shhhhht!”
Some people shushed Junjin for talked too loud. Hyesung chuckled in a low voice.
“I’m fine Junjin. Don’t worry” Hyesung whispered back to Junjin.

The movie became hotter when the actor kissed his partner passionately. The scene is too much for Hyesung to handle. Hyesung avoid the screen and looked to his right side. The sight is same like on the screen. Hyesung fanned his flushed face with his free hand. 

He felt Junjin looked at him. Hyesung stopped fanning his face and looked back to Junjin. Junjin smiled at him lovingly and squeezed his hand. Hyesung blinked his eyes several times as Junjin closed their distance. Junjin’s free hand cupped Hyesung’s chin up tenderly made Hyesung looked straightly into Junjin’s eyes. Hyesung lost in Junjin’s gaze. Junjin took a chance and pressed his lips into Hyesung’s in a really gentle way.

Hyesung brought back into reality when he felt something foreign on his lips. He found Junjin leaned his lips onto his. Hyesung didn’t know what to do. He’s never ever been in this situation before. He doesn’t know how awkward their position is. Suddenly Junjin bite Hyesung’s lower lip. Hyesung yelped and moaned softly. Junjin took this chance to slip his tongue in. Hyesung who has never being kissed in his whole life confused with Junjin’s action. His brain stopped when Junjin started to explore his cavern slowly.

Junjin enjoyed the fact that Hyesung didn’t stop him. He explored Hyesung’s sweet mouth slowly. Didn’t want to scare the older. Not long after that Hyesung kissed him back and circled his hand around Junjin’s neck. Junjin smiled in the kiss.

They pulled out and Junjin can see Hyesung struggling caught his breath. He reached Hyesung’s hand and squeezed it softly tried to calm him down. Suddenly Junjin felt guilty for kissed Hyesung without told him earlier. He just can’t hold it anymore. Everytime Hyesung make an innocent-naïve face, he tried so hard not to kiss him and just chuckled instead. Junjin sighed. What if after this movie ended Hyesung doesn’t want to see him anymore? He leaned back and closed his eyes.

Hyesung looked at Junjin after hearing him sighing. Hyesung put his hand on Junjin’s forehead.
“Junjin, are you okay?” Hyesung whispered worriedly. Junjin chuckled at Hyesung’s naivety. 
“I’m sorry for my earlier action, hyung. I didn’t mean to scare you. Really” Junjin finally whispered back.
“uh- ooh… errm… about that… well…” Hyesung lost his word and his face become hot. Junjin couldn’t take the cute sight in front of him. That’s just too much for him. Junjin clenched his fist tightly to hold him self from kissed Hyesung again. Looking at Junjin clenched fist, Hyesung became more panic and thought Junjin mad at him.
“I DIDN’T REGRET IT. I LIKE IT!” Hyesung suddenly shouted. All people in the studio shushed him immediately. If it’s possible, Hyesung’s face will turning redder than now. Junjin hold his laughter. He can’t believe it. How come the older say that out loud?
“Don’t mad at me please” Hyesung whispered desperately to Junjin and bowed his head.
“I’m not mad at you hyung, really. I thought you’re the one who’ll hate me since I kissed you earlier-”
“No… No… No I’m not. I like it” Hyesung shook his head furiously.
“Hyung please stop it. I can’t handle your cuteness” Junjin begged.
“huh?” Hyesung looked at Junjin blankly. Not understand with Junjin’s words.
“That’s it” Junjin gave up and circled his arm around Hyesung. Pulled him closer and capture Hyesung’s lips with his own once again.

 

A/N : So, that's the end. Hope you like it ^^ thanks for reading!!!