Drabble 1

Shinhwa Drabbles and One-Shots collection

tittle: Dancing ants
rating: G
words: 238
Summary: Little Pilkyo curious with what Little Junghyuk doing and approached him




“What are you doing?” Little Pilkyo asked the older boy in black in front of him.
“Watching them dance” Little Junghyuk answered and still excited with what he saw.
“Watch who?” Little Pilkyo asked curiously and approached the older boy.
“The ants! Look! they are dancing here and dancing there. And when they meet their friends, they tossed and dance again. Isn’t it cuuuuute Pilkyo-ah?” Little Junghyuk said excitedly while imitated it by raised his hand and shook it to the left and right. Little Pilkyo just raised one of his eyebrows.
“Are you kidding me?” Little Pilkyo asked and shook his head in disbelief at Junghyuk’s action.
“I want to have them” Little Junghyuk said and put his hand on the ants. Of course the ants didn’t like it and bites little Junghyuk’s hand. Little Junghyuk screamed and cried.
“Where do you hurt?” Little Pilkyo asked anxiously. Little Junghyuk point his index finger.
Little Pilkyo little Junghyuk’s index finger and kiss it.
“wha- what are you doing?” little Junghyuk asked shyly.
“I kissed your pain away. Umma always do that to me” little Pilkyo answered and gave little Junghyuk his sweetest smile. Little Junghyuk blushed hard.
“Still hurt?” Little Pilkyo asked and kissed little Junghyuk’s finger again. Little Junghyuk shook his head.
“Thanks a lot, Pilkyo” Little Junghyuk stood up, pecked little Pilkyo’s cheek and run to his mom, left little Pilkyo blushed in his place.

 

 

tittle: Bet
rating: G
words: 444
Summary: Eric confessed his feeling to Hyesung.



“Hyesungie, I wanna ask you something” Eric closed the studio door and sat beside Hyesung.
“What?” Hyesung responded shortly and still busy with his music sheet on his hand.
“I- I love you. Would you like to going out with me?” Eric mumbled shyly with a low voice.

“Did you confessed to me just now?” Hyesung finally lifted his head and looking at Eric’s direction. Eric didn’t know what to do and nodded awkwardly.
“If this is a bet between you and WooDong again then I’m not in” Hyesung replied coldly.
“I’m serious Hyesungie. I’m not-”
“I don’t think I can believe you anymore. You kissed me days ago just because of your stupid bet. I won’t get fooled again” with that Hyesung stood up and leave the studio.

Desperately, Eric called his best friend.
“Hello Minwoo, what should I do now? I think Hyesung really hate me now”
“Who wouldn’t angry if he know someone kissed him because of the bet”
“You know I kissed him not because the bet”
“But you are the one who said that to him”
“I just can’t think any other reason when he ask me why I kissed him”
“You are stupid Eric. You can say ‘because I love you’ or any cheesy line. I thought you’re the best with that”
“I can’t say cheesy lines easily to people I really love. You know… It’s embarrassing…”
“I’ve told him that the bet is not exist but he ignored me. So I can’t help anymore”
“Thanks Minwoo-ah. I think I’ll visit his apartment tonight and try to talk to him again. Bye”
“Bye, Good luck”


“Hyesung-ah, isn’t that too much?” Dongwan asked the guy beside him who laughed hard. Minwoo nodded at Dongwan’s statement after hung up his phone.
“What? Can I have fun a little longer? It’s fun Wannie. Beside, at that time I really got hurt. I can’t sleep for 3 days” Hyesung put a hurt face. Dongwan nodded showed that he’s understand as patted Hyesung’s head while Minwoo shook his head.
“You are weird Hyesungie. By the way, he said he wants to visit your apartment tonight“ Minwoo said.
“Okay, Being weird is better than ordinary. I’m going home now. Bye WooDong, don’t be too tired” Hyesung said then leaving the dance studio room.
 

“Choongjae-ah, where are you?” Hyesung talked to his phone as climbed in to his Audi R8.

“With Andy? Can I stay at your place tonight?” Hyesung asked and smiled.

“Okay, I’ll fetch you” Hyesung said before hung up.
“I want to play a little longer. Sorry Eric, but I won’t go back to apartment tonight” Hyesung said to himself then smirked.

 

tittle: Jealous?
rating: PG
words: 469
Summary: It's almost impossible for him to be loved by Eric, the perfect man in his group.




It's almost impossible for him, the introverts in the group (that's what people think by the way) to be loved by Eric, the perfect man in the group. Eric is like a walking statue of David. He's too flawless and handsome. But what can he do? He already falls in love too deep with Eric.

In real life, Eric not really talked with Hyesung. He talked to everyone in the group but just not with Hyesung. That's why Hyesung felt so happy when Eric did some fan-services with him these days. Although it's just a fan-service, Hyesung couldn't help him self to blush. 

It's not strange at all in other people eyes. Because, Eric known as a touchy member. He always touches every members at the concert. But Hyesung took that too serious. He thought Eric really interested with him. Since that, Hyesung always tried to talk or have a small chat with Eric.

One day, Hyesung found Eric sat in the waiting room with a sad face. He approached him and sat beside him. Hyesung asked him if there is something bothered him. Eric looked at Hyesung and asked him the unexpected question. "Is there any people that you like now?" Eric asked. Hyesung said yes and Eric expression become bitter. Hyesung asked him back with the same question. The latter said yes and he added that now he likes Dongwan and he can't do anything since Dongwan already with Minwoo. Hyesung surprised and that’s success made his heart broke into pieces. But being a good friend, he cheers Eric up first then goes to his room to cried alone.


After that, Hyesung tried to avoid Eric. Eric knew that Hyesung avoid him but he simply ignored it. He never talked to Eric again until he realized that Eric is closer with Minwoo than Dongwan. It's weird, because Eric said to him that he likes Dongwan not Minwoo. Hyesung approached Eric who is joking with Minwoo and pulled him to the near sofa. He asked him about how his relation with Dongwan. The latter look confused and then he smiled widely. 

"Are you jealous?" Eric asked to the smaller man.

"No" Hyesung answered shortly.

"Then why you asked that?" Eric asked again.

"Curious. I just want to know" Hyesung said.

"Why with that angry expression? Just admit it. you like me, right?" Eric said and looked straight into Hyesung's eyes. Hyesung shocked with Eric's word and couldn't avoid Eric's eyes.

"I can see it in your eyes, Hyesungie. I take it as a yes" Eric said and captured Hyesung's lips on his own. Hyesung melted with the kiss and kissed Eric back. They pulled out and Eric hugged Hyesung tightly as whispered a sentence that Hyesung wanted to hear the most

 

"I love you since I met you"


A/N: So which one do you like? Thank you for reading this, I kinda bored and made this short drabbles. I hope it's fine and not disappointing ^^