Drabble 2

Shinhwa Drabbles and One-Shots collection

tittle: cheating?

pairing: Ricsyung

rating: G

genre: romance

words: 366

 

 

“Pilkyo, are you okay?” Eric asked his best friend next to him.

“I- I’m fine Eric… and stop… calling me Pilkyo” Hyesung answered and still panted. Yeah they’re running for their life from crazy fans and now they’re hiding beside a giant trash bin behind Chinese restaurant.

“I love to call you Pilkyo, Hyesung-ah. I’ll be happy if you call me Junghyuk instead” The taller said and grinned. Hyesung just rolled his eyes on his cheesy remark.

“Pilkyo-ah, you’re sweating” Eric said as took out his handkerchief and wiped Hyesung’s sweat gently.

“Thanks a lot Junghyuk” Hyesung thanked the older and smiled.

“You call me JUNGHYUK?!” Eric emphasized his real name then hugged Hyesung tightly.

“Can’t- breath-” The smaller man yelped and Eric quickly release the hug.

“Don’t hug me! You’re sweaty big man!” Hyesung snapped then pouted.

“Then would you wipe my sweat, sweety?” Eric said cheekily and got smacked from Hyesung on the head.

“Shut up you flirty boy or I will report you to Andy!” Hyesung threaten the big boy beside him. Eric smirked then pushed the delicate boy to the wall and trapped him with his body and his 2 arms.

“What would you say to Andy?” Eric whispered as closed his distance to Hyesung.

“You’re cheating, flirting, what else? Aah, your cheesy line. You’re so dead Mun Junghyuk” Hyesung smirked at first then bowed his head after realizing how close their face are.

“Who’s cheating on who?” Eric asked and held up the other man’s chin as looked directly into his brown eyes.

“You… Andy… are…” Hyesung answered with almost audible voice, afraid of Eric’s stares.

“Since when I’m going out with him?” Eric asked gently.

“But you… him… You lo-”

“He’s just a dongsaeng Pilkyo... No more no less. Are you jealous? That’s why you were harsh to me these days” Eric asked and the other boy shook his head furiously.

“I’m gonna make it clear to you. I’m not in relationship with Andy or anyone. But to be honest I’m in love with someone now…” Eric continued and his word made Hyesung looks disappoint.

“I’m in love with you” Eric completed his sentence then kiss Hyesung full on the lips

 

---------------------------------- 

 

tittle: Boy doesn't wear pink

pairing: Kid!RicSyung

rating: G

genre: fluff

words: 367

 

 

 

“Riggie, I bring you to this park to play with other kids. Now give me your PSP!” His mom nagged but little Eric ignoring her and still playing with his blue PSP.

“Riggie, listen to me. If you don’t play with other kids now, I’ll give this PSP to your niece” Little Eric’s mom threatens him and snatched away his PSP.

“But mommyyyy.. I need to kill all giants before they eat mee” Little Eric said and pouted.

“I promise that I’ll give it back to you. Now play with them” She said and push little Eric to a group of kids.

“uuugh! I don’t like it. It’s better for me to kill those giants than play with these stupid kids” Little Eric grumbled. He stood still in his place and look around. There is a girl caught his attention. She wears a pink tee and played with her plush bunny. Then little Eric approached her and greets her.

“What are you doing here alone?” Little Eric greeted her and the little girl look up.

“I’m playing with Mr. Bunny” She said and continued play her stuffed bunny.

“What if monster eats you? You can’t play alone. My friend at school said that the monsters like to eat a little girl who plays alone.” Little Eric said and the little girl frowned.

“Wait.. Did you just say little girl? I’m not girl!!!” The little girl boy said with annoyance.

“You liar!”

“Syungie never lie!” Little Hyesung shouted.

“Then why are you wearing pink? Boy doesn't wear pink!” Little Riggie asked then smirked.

“Syungie got this from mama! What is your business if Syungie wear pink?” Little Syungie asked back.

“So you’re lying!” Little Eric stated as pointing his finger to Hyesung. Mocking him.

“Syungie already told you! Syungie never lie!!!” Little Hyesung shouted then crying hard made all attention on the park turned to them.

“Why are you crying? Okay, okay! I believe that you are a boy. Stop crying, would you? Pleaaaase???” Little Eric hugged Little Hyesung panicking and kissed his cheek to console him. But suddenly, little Hyesung smacked little Eric head and kicked him, sticking his tongue and run away left little Eric dumbfounded.

 

---------------------------------- 

 

tittle: Because I Love Him

pairing: RicSyung, friendship!SyungDy

rating: G

genre: angst

words: 308

 

"Can you put my things right?! Are you trying to break all my things? Put your things on your own place! You have yours I have mine! Why you always repeat things I forbid you?! Aiish! It's getting on my nerves" Eric shouted then pushed the delicate boy harshly to the bed they shared and left the room. Hyesung sat quietly on bed as tears rolling to his cheeks.

 

Hyesung heard footsteps outside. He wiped his tears and quickly stood up then cleaned the mess, he doesn’t want to see Eric mad again if he hasn’t clean all the mess they made earlier. And right, someone opened the door slowly made Hyesung frozen.

 

"Hyung, are you okay?" A sweet voice called him. He knew who's that sweet voice belongs. He let out a relieved sigh and nodded.

"I'm fine Andy-yah. Don't worry" He said and ruffled his dongsaeng's hair.

"How could you be okay? I heard clearly how harsh Eric hyung scolded you just now. You can move to my and Jinnie’s room or Minwoo hyung's room or Wannie hyung’s. I’ll talk to them if you-"

"Its okay Andy, beside it's my fault" Hyesung cut Andy’s sentence and smiled at him. Andy knew Hyesung is smart in holding back his tears and emotion. He rarely sees Hyesung cry or complaining in front of him or members. Knowing it made the youngest shed a tear.

 

"Yaah… why are you crying?" Hyesung asked gently to the smaller one as he pulled him into his hug.

"Why hyung? Why?" Andy asked.

"Why you never angry? Why you never cry? Why you never complain? Why you never asked him to break up after all he did to you? Why hyung? Why??" Andy chanted all questions he had on his mind. Hyesung smiled and just gave him one sentence

 

"Because I love him"

 

 

---------------------------------- 

 

A/N: Hi everyone~ it's been awhile~ Here I give you some light fluffy (and one angst) drabbles. What do you think? Hope you like it. Thanks alot for stopping by ^^