Can I ? - RicSyung

Shinhwa Drabbles and One-Shots collection

 

Pilkyo is a 5 years old kid. He always asked people anything he wants to do. When I said anything, it means ANYTHING until a very small matter. Of course everyone found it adorable and cute.

»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»« 

"Mommy... Pilkyo want to eat ice cream. Can I?"
"Surely dear, What flavor do you want honey?"
"Mmm... Chocolate. Can I mommy?"
"Mommy... Pilkyo want chocolate... Can I? Can I ?" Pilkyo showed his big sparkling puppy eyes and his pout.
"Okay honey" His mother peck Pilkyo lip.
"Thank you mom, I love you" Pilkyo smiled.
"Just wait here with your friend" Pilkyo's mom pinched Pilkyo's cheek and go to bought an ice cream for him.

»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»« 

"Uncle... Pilkyo want to play in the park with Junjin. Can I?" Pilkyo asked his mother's brother. And Junjin is his cousin.
"Of course Pilkyoah... Go get Junjin and I will prepare anything for you and Junjin" His uncle said and ruffled Pilkyo's hair.
"Thank you uncle. I love you" Pilkyo smile brightly and run to Junjin's room.
"How cute Pilkyo is. I wish my Junjin just like him" Junjin’s dad mumbled while prepare the snack for them.

"Jinniiiiiie!!! Pilkyo want to play with you in the park. Can we?" Pilkyo shouted and hugged his cousin.
"Hyuuuung!!! Let me kill the entire monster and giants first okayyy?" Junjin release the hug and concentrated with his console.
"Jinnie-yaah... Let's play together... can we? Can we?" Pilkyo pleaded with his puppy eyes.
"Hyuuung!!!" Junjin shouted and got a pout and teary eyes from Pilkyo. Junjin can't resist Pilkyo cuteness.
"Gimme 3 minutes to kill the entire giants then we can play" Junjin finally said. 
"Thank you Junjin. I love you" with that Pilkyo peck his cousin cheek and went outside.

»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»« 

2 years later

Pilkyo approached the teacher desk in front of the class while hugging his book and grip his pencil and eraser. 
"Teacher... Pilkyo can't solve this math question alone. Can I ask Eric to help me? Can I teacher?" Pilkyo asked the teacher with a blank look. Yeah Pilkyo always got a blank look when he met math. The teacher found it cute of course.
"Yup you can Pilkyo. Hwaiting!" The teacher ruffled Pilkyo's hair.
"Thank you so much teacher!!! I love you" Pilkyo bowed 2 times then jumped all the way to Eric's desk.

"Ericiiiiieee..." Pilkyo pulled a chair to Eric's desk and sit on it.
"Hmm?" Eric answered it simply.
"Can Eric teach Pilkyo how to solve this question? Pilkyo didn't get it even Pilkyo read the book 3 times. Can you?" Pilkyo asked Eric. All Eric did just rolled his eyes and continue to solve the question that the teacher gave them.
"Eric-aaah.. I ask youuu..." Pilkyo pouted while shook Eric's arm.
"Can you just leave me alone? Can you?" Eric imitated Pilkyo.
"Pilkyo won't until Eric teach Pilkyo how to solve a question like this. Pweaseee I beg you" Pilkyo pleaded and showed his popular puppy eyes. Yeah, even Pilkyo just 7 years old. He is popular in the school so as Eric.
"Okay I'll teach you this question. And the rest you solve it by yourself" Eric said then he started to explained it to Pilkyo.
"I got it Eric. Thank you Eric. I love you" Pilkyo said and back to his seat left a blushed Eric on his seat.

»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«

7 years has passed. Now both Pilkyo and Eric are on their secondary middle high school. Both of them still popular just like before. Eric popular because of his cool attitude and brain while Pilkyo popular because of his cute attitude and his angel voice. And now Pilkyo is called by Hyesung. Well everyone called him Hyesung but only Eric still call him Pilkyo. Every day they get propose from girls and boys but both of them always reject it. Eric rejected them in a polite way while Hyesung rejected them in a cute way. Because of that, there is no way people hate them. But Hyesung 'asking' habit still not changed. He still asks people if he can do this or that. And people still find it cute even Hyesung already turned to 13 years old except Eric. Eric hate Hyesung's 'asking' habit so much especially the last reply 'thank you I love you' after someone agreed with him. Actually Hyesung stopped said that to everyone since a year ago. He just said 'thank you I love you' to his family, Junjin and Eric. But Eric didn't realize it since Hyesung always said that to him.

One day, there is an election of body school council. Before they went home their homeroom teacher asked the representation of class. The whole class chooses Hyesung. Eric sighed a relief that he didn't get choose. But unfortunately Hyesung raised his hand...

"Teacher, I think I can't be one. You know... I always asked everyone about what I want and what should I do. I can't decide something until someone decides it for me. So I think I-"
"Breath Hyesung, breath..." The teacher cut Hyesung and almost everyone in class giggled because of Hyesung's cuteness.
"Okay class, like Hyesung said he couldn’t. Do you have another candidate?" The teacher asked.
"How about Eric?" One of student suggested.
"Aah right..."
"Eric Eric Eric!!!"
"Yeah he's perfect”
The class became so noisy. The class keep chanting Eric's name so as Hyesung.
"Class be quiet!!!!" The teacher shouted.
"Okay then, Eric is the representative of our class. Eric you can choose who's gonna company you to become a vice. And now you all can go home" The teacher added. The class cheered loudly. Eric stood up and bowed to the class. Hyesung look at him and smiled brightly to Eric as mouthed congratulation to him.
"I hate you so much Pilkyo. Thanks a lot for this mess" Eric death glared him as mouthed those word to Hyesung. Hyesung bowed and mumbled I'm sorry before leave the class quietly while the other still giving Eric congratulation word. 

Eric ignoring Hyesung. Actually Eric didn't do anything since Eric seldom talks to Hyesung. Hyesung just can felt it. He felt the way Eric look at him is... different... just different like he always does. Hyesung has a fragile emotion so that made Hyesung really sad and feel bad toward Eric. Maybe Eric really mean it when he said that he hate him and Eric became busy since Monday is the Election Day he needs to do some promotion and such. So Hyesung never had a chance to talk and apologize to Eric.

»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»« 

The next day Hyesung should've woke up and ready to school. But he still lying on the bed and don't want to get up when his sister woke him up. His mother worried and go to Hyesung's room.
"What happen Pilkyo honey?" His mother asked then sat on the edge of Hyesung's bed.
"Mom, I don't feel well. Can I skip school? Can I mom?" Hyesung sat and tried to looking sick.
"Are you sick? But your temperature is normal. Are you feeling dizzy?" His mother asked Hyesung after checked his temple. Hyesung nodded weakly.
"Okay, I'll bring breakfast and the medicine here. You should lay down now" His mom said then kissed his cheek.
"Thank you mom. I love you" Hyesung said back to his mom and laying his body. Hyesung just don't want to go to school.

The next day, Hyesung still don't want to go to school. His family thought that Hyesung still sick. Beside his mother already told Hyesung's homeroom teacher that Hyesung is sick.

On Sunday Junjin come with Dongwan to visit him. They asked Hyesung to go out with them, to have some fun. But Hyesung rejected by told that he's still sick. Being Hyesung's best friend and cousin since forever, he knew that Hyesung has a problem. He asked Dongwan to help Hyesung's mother so he can talk with Hyesung. Dongwan understand that his friend needs to talk with Hyesung, so he went downstairs. 

"Hyung what's wrong?" Junjin asked and Hyesung's hair.
"Nothing. Just feel sick" Hyesung answer with a weak voice.
"You can't lie to me Pilkyo-ah. Is that because of him?" Junjin asked and keep Hyesung's hair.
"Him?" Hyesung asked back.
"Eric?" Junjin asked back and made Hyesung blushed. Junjin grinned.
"So you skipped school for 3 days because of him. You can tell me anything. You know it right?" Junjin said and Hyesung nodded.
"Then spill it" Junjin added. Hyesung take a long breath before he start.
"Well, maybe it just me who over reacted and take it too seriously. Actually 4 days ago my classmates choose me to become a representative from our class for president student council election-"
"They did? How come? You're still can ask people if you can do this or that-"
"Listen to me first, can you?" Hyesung pouted.
"Okaaay"
"Thank you, I love you" Hyesung said but Junjin chuckled.
"I knew it. Then...?"
"Well, then I said I can't be the one. My reason is exactly same like you said before. Then the whole class chose Eric. And yeah he told me that hate me since then" Hyesung said in a sad tone.
"It's okay hyung. I know he didn't mean it. I always knew that Eric hyung loves you with all his heart" Junjin said to cheer Hyesung up.
"Don't be ridiculous Junjin. I know you want to cheer me up-"
"I'm not lying. You know I never lie to you, right? I know from the way he look-"
"Stop okay, can you?" Hyesung asked. Junjin nodded and smiled.
"Thank you. I love you" Hyesung and Junjin said in unison. Then both of them chuckled happily.
"So, are you going to school tomorrow?" Junjin asked. Hyesung shook his head.
"Well, tomorrow is the Election Day. I'm sure Eric will be chosen since he's so popular and smart. I don't want to see he mad at me because of that..." Hyesung reasoned.
"Okay then, at least you're happy now. You know, actually I planned to take a walk with Dongwannie hyung today. But auntie said that you're sick, so I'm here to check you first" Junjin said.
"Then go now. Wannie waits for you outside. I bet he can’t wait to go outside and took some photos. Tell my sorry to him for keeping you these two hours and can’t join you both" Pilkyo said.
"Okay I'm going now. Don't be sad, because you look awful. I'm serious.." with that Hyesung pouted and Junjin gave him peck on his cheek.
"Good luck for your date" Hyesung shouted as Junjin went outside.

“What date? UUUGH I WON’T DATE DONGWANNIE HYUNG EVEN IF HE’S THE LAST PERSON IN THIS WORLD” Junjin shouted and got a yelled from Dongwan who heard his words downstair.

»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»« 

“Teacher, can I talk to you for a while?” Eric asked to his homeroom teacher right after the bell rang.
“Sure. What happen? Have you told Hyesung about it?” The teacher asked and Eric shook his head.
“Teacher, is Pilkyo’s mom phoned you? I mean today he skipped school. So I can’t tell him” Eric asked with worry tone. The teacher can felt it.
“You ask me about him because you’re worry or because the election?” the teacher teased Eric.
“Well, he never sick since primary school. I mean, he rarely sick. If I count, he only sick 4 times since primary school so I’m worry- eh… I mean because I need to tell him about all of this” Eric said while bowed to hide his hard blushed face. The teacher holds her smile. Well, she never saw Eric acted so cute like this since this boy well-known because of his coolness and brain.
“Eric, his mother phoned me. She told me that your Hyesung is sick so he should skip school” The teacher ruffled Eric’s hair and Eric blushed even more because his teacher .
“Well, thanks a lot teacher for your info” Eric bowed politely
“Okay. Make sure you visit him” The teacher said. Eric nodded and left the teacher.

“Should I visit him now? Aah don’t worry Eric, He will show up tomorrow. Now what should you think now is about election. I have to win no matter what.” Eric talked to himself and searched his classmate for helped him promotion.

The next day until Friday Hyesung didn’t show up. That’s worry Eric much. Eric really want to visit Hyesung and took care of him but he can’t. Too much that Eric should prepare for Monday Election. Eric really wants to phone Hyesung, but he’s too shy for that. He wants to call Junjin but Junjin changed his phone number. So what can he does just wait for Hyesung.

»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«

It’s Election Day and Eric won. So he became a president of student council now. He gave a little speech on stage but he can’t concentrate because he tried to find Hyesung from stage and he can’t find him. So he planned to visit Hyesung after all of this ended.

Eric ran to Hyesung’s house when he arrived, he knocked Hyesung’s house door and welcomed by Hyesung’s mother.
“Auntie, is Pilkyo home?” Eric panted heavily, unable to catch his breath.
“Breath first Eric… I’ll bring you water. Come in” Hyesung’s mother said then she ran to kitchen. Eric took a long breath and approached Hyesung’s mother.
“Here is your water” Hyesung’s mother gave a glass to Eric.
“Thanks auntie” Eric smiled then drank the water.
“Don’t call me auntie. Call me mom. After all I will be your mother in law, right?” Hyesung’s mom teased and Eric just smiled. Hyesung’s mother always since primary school. So he accustomed with that.
“So, Pilkyo in his room, right?” Eric asked and Hyesung’s mother nodded.
“I’m going up stair now. Can I?” Eric asked Hyesung’s mother while imitated Hyesung.
“Sure you can” Hyesung’s mom answered and with that Eric go up stair.
“Hey! Where is my ‘Thank you I love you’?” Hyesung’s mother asked while chuckled.

Eric knocked Hyesung’s door gently.
“Come in” Eric heard Hyesung’s voice then he walk into the room. He saw Hyesung covered with blanket. So he approached Hyesung and sat on the edge of Hyesung’s bed.
“Mom, didn’t Pilkyo told you that Pilkyo not hung- Eric?” Hyesung startled when he saw Eric sat on the edge of his bed.
“Are you sick Pilkyo?” Eric asked while put his forehead on Hyesung’s forehead. Hyesung blushed hard because of that.
“Your temperature is normal, but why your face so hot?” Eric asked as he put his hand on Hyesung’s cheek.
“Wh- what are you do- doing here?” Hyesung asked.
“Well, teacher said that you’re sick. So I passed by your house and visit you” Eric answered.
“Yo- you’re not… not angry wi- with Pil- Pilkyo?” Hyesung asked confusedly
“No I’m not. What’s wrong with you Pilkyo? Why you keep stuttering?” Eric asked him back. But Pilkyo started to cry.
“Di- didn’t you told Pilkyo that you ha- hate Pilkyo so mu- much before? I’m sorry… Pilkyo didn’t mean it. You know tha- that Pilkyo can’t de- decide-”
“Shush…I knew that Pilkyoah… Don’t say that… I just upset back then… shuuush... Don’t cry ” Eric shushed Hyesung and hugged him tight while Hyesung’s back gently.
“Re- really? Bu- but still… I’m so sorry fo- for making you a can- candidate” Hyesung said between his sobbed.
“I mean it Pilkyo. So now stop your tears or I won’t forgive you” Eric wiped Hyesung’s tears with his thumb.
“S- So you will forgive Pilkyo if Pilkyo stop cry?” Hyesung asked while wiped his tears with his arm many times but his tears won’t stop even he wiped it.
“E- Eric… I tried to sto- stop my tears... Bu- but it won’t stop... ple- please forgive me” Hyesung said and keep wiped his tears with his arm. Eric smiled then he kissed Hyesung tears away. Hyesung stop crying and looked at Eric blankly.
“Di- did you just ki- kissed me?” Hyesung asked
“Look… your tears are stops now” Eric smiled
“You’re right Eric!! So that’s mean you forgive Pilkyo?” Hyesung said cheerfully and Eric nodded.
“Si- Eric… mmm… Can I… Can I kiss you back?” Hyesung asked Eric with a blushed face.
“Well… ermm.. I think… I think it’s okay…” Eric answered Hyesung with blushed face too.
“Thank you Eric-ah. I love you !! I really meant it now” Hyesung said then peck Eric’s lips. Eric blushed even more because he thought Hyesung would kiss him on cheek.
“You don’t like it?” Hyesung asked disappointedly.
“No, I love it. Btw, I love you since forever Pilkyo. Would you like to be my boyfriend and accompany me as my vice-president by my side?” Eric asked.

“Vice president? I knew you would win. Congrats-“

“You want it or not? If you not I’ll ask Minwoo to become my vice!” Eric teased Hyesung. Hyesung shook his head.
“Yes I do Eric... I do!!!” Hyesung answered quickly made Eric smile and he kissed Pilkyo’s cheek.

“Thank you Pilkyo, I love you”