Fiction - WooDong

Shinhwa Drabbles and One-Shots collection

 

Finally I arrived at my apartment. After a long hectic schedule, all I want is lying down and sleep. But these days I have a strange habit, I like to read fiction that fans made about us. What makes it weirder, I always read about specific member. Story about Minwoo and me. I don't know this is either stupid or crazy, but I love to read it anyway. Even though I knew that it is impossible for me to have him, but I think its okay for imagine it.

I scroll down to find some good fics. Too much RicSyung here. Yeah they're popular after all. I scroll down a bit and found some Woodong fics. I clicked it all and started to read it.

Thunder

Aah, I think this is going to be a fluff story

"Minwoo.. Wake up.. Wake up.." Dongwan whined then shook Minwoo's body. 
"Aaah, why Waaan?" Minwoo asked and refused to wake.
"I'm scared Minwoo, I can't sleep because of the thunder" Dongwan answered still shook Minwoo’s body. 

 

Why in this story I’m the one who afraid of the thunder? asdfghjklseklcjw

Without opened his eyes, Minwoo find Dongwan's hand and pulled the boy into his body then hugged him.
"Calm down Wannie-ah, calm down" Minwoo could feel Dongwan's body trembled. Minwoo tighten his hug and whisper to the scared one
"Wannie, you'll be alright. I'm here. Just sleep okay?" Dongwan nodded and blushed. He thought Minwoo will mad at him because he disturbed Minwoo's sleep. 


Of course Minwoo won't mad at me hahaha. I wonder if Minwoo would do that if I really scared of thunder.

"Minwoo,are you sleeping?" Dongwan asked with a shaky voice. 
"Ahh, well, I'm trying to sleep again Wannie. Just sleep" Minwoo replied while caress Dongwan’s hair. 
"Hmm, your hair smells like strawberry" Minwoo mumbled and made the other blushed.


Dongwan trying to sleep for 30 minutes, but still, he couldn't sleep. He even tried to count the sheep but it's still not work for him. The room is so silence, what he can hear just Minwoo's soft snore and his heartbeat. Yeah, his heart pounding fast because Minwoo still hugged him tight. Suddenly the thunder rumbled again and made Dongwan scared, without thinking Dongwan tightenes the hug and made Minwoo awake.

"What the ?! What happen Wannie? You're not sleep yet?" Minwoo asked. 
"I... I am just... I'm just scared... I'm so sorry... For making you awake... Again...” Dongwan answered. 
"Are you really scared with the thunder Wannie?" Minwoo asked him again. Dongwan nodded shyly and it makes Minwoo smiled.
"How come you scared with that thing? And you haven't slept yet? We have tight schedule tomorrow Wannie. Okay I'll be awake until you sleep" said the sleepy one while patted Dongwan’s back. 
"Really Minwoo ? I'm sorry but I'm really scared" Dongwan said. 
"Yeah, just sleep now. Good night Wannie" Minwoo said and kiss Dongwan on the forehead.

"Thank you Minwoo" Dongwan smiled. 
10 minutes later Dongwan fall asleep and Minwoo fall asleep too. They still at that position until morning come.


"Wannie... Wake up... It's already morning" Minwoo said softly while patted Dongwan's back. Dongwan opened his eyes and yawned. 
"Good morning Minbongie" Dongwan greeted and smiled. 
"Good morning Wannie" the younger answered.

"Thanks a lot for soothed me last night. I thought you'll be mad at me" Dongwan said. 
"Hahaha, Don’t worry wannie. If it is you, I wouldn't mad" Minwoo smiled. 
"Because I love you" Minwoo added and hugged Dongwan. 
"Really? I love you too" Dongwan easily answered back. 
"Not that kind of love. I love you as a man" Minwoo said boldly and made Dongwan blushed. 
"I never thought you'll say that Minwoo...” Dongwan stopped half way. And it makes Minwoo pouted.

"So you don't love me, Wannie?" Minwoo asked and released the hug. 
"No that's not what I mean!!!" Dongwan answered quickly and hugged Minwoo. Minwoo looking at Dongwan's eyes and then he pecked Dongwan’s lips before stood up.

"You go shower. I’ll make breakfast. Move now or we’ll hear Hyesung scolded us later" Minwoo said and left Dongwan alone on his bed. 

I still smiling after read this fic. Aah HECK! What am I thinking now?! It's impossible for him to loves me. Moreover he already...

"Dongwan! What were you read while everyone waits you?! Do you forget that you invited us for a drink?" I heard someone shouted behind me. I forget that I gave Minwoo my apartment password. I surprised and tried to close my laptop quickly but a hand stopped me and examined the monitor.
"You were read fiction about us?" Minwoo asked in disbelief. I nodded and bowed my head.
"Why? Is it fun? Are you that free till you can read those stupid things? I thought you are busy reading your script" Minwoo asked me again and keep shook his head in disbelief.

"It's not stupid. I just... I just..." I stuttered. Minwoo examined all tabs that I opened.
"You only read fiction about you and me? Are you that obsess with me? Do you love me?" Minwoo chuckled.
“Come on Dongwan-ah.. It’s not funny… Let’s eat first before drink! I know you haven’t eat…” Minwoo shook my body. I kept silent. I can't say anything.
"Oh god damn it! Dongwan, don't tell me that it's true... Please... If you're kidding me, stop right now... I’m telling you it’s not funny at all" I can feel Minwoo’s voice changed.
"I'm sorry Minwoo-yah, but I do... I do love you…" I bowed and I felt tears streamed down to my cheeks. It hurt and embarrassed.
"Gosh Dongwan! You're not kidding this time?" Minwoo asked in disbelief tone. All I could do just nodded. Minwoo stood up and closed the door then locked it. After that he pulled a chair and sat beside me. He sighed before say a word.

“Dongwan-ah.. Well, how to say it… hmm, thanks a lot for loving me…” Minwoo calmly said while wiped my tears with his thumb. I knew already what would he said to me. 
“Listen Dongwan-ah… You know-” I covered my ears with both of my hands. Don’t want to hear what would he said next.
“Hey don’t cover your ears... Listen to me and let me clear something first” Minwoo said and tried to removed my hands from my ears.
“I’m so happy you said that you love me. I love you too… You know that you’re my most favorite member. But I love you as a brother. I love you so much as brother. I can’t give you more. You know that I love my girlfriend very much. I’m so sorry Dongwan-ah..” Minwoo look straight into my eyes.
“I knew it” I said weakly. Minwoo squeezed my hands. I knew he wanted to console me. Well it won’t work since he’s the one who made me like this. Miwnoo sighed again.
“Look Wannie… I’m so sorry that I can’t return your love. You should find someone better than me. You don’t deserve me at all. So many girls and boys are better than me out there. How could you love me while everyone said that I am such a playboy-”
“sshhht Minwoo-yah… you don’t have to mock yourself.. I get it.. You aren’t love me like you love her,right? Now I just want to tell you that I love all things about you even I know that I can’t have you…”
“I’m so so-”
“No Minwoo, I’m the one who should apologize. I’m so stupid. You know, I’m happy enough to see you happy. To see you smile.. to see you-”
“Stop Dongwan-ah.. Don’t do this… I don’t have a heart to hurt you. Don’t love me more. You have to promise me that you’ll move on. You’re one of my precious people in my life. So please...” Minwoo said as his tears streamed down. This time I’m the one who wiped his tears away.
“Don’t cry Minwoo-yah… Okay I’ll try to move on... But I have one favor…”
“What is that? Tell me… I’ll grant it no matter what...” Minwoo said quickly and squeezed my hand tightly.
“Ca- can I kiss you for the first and the last time?” I asked carefully while look straight to his eyes. Minwoo showed his blank face.
“It’s okay if you can’t. Beside its such a ridiculous favor” I started to get up from my chair but Minwoo gripped my hand and suddenly he closed the distance between us and captured my lips. I shocked and can’t respond his kiss. He bites my lower lips and pushed his tongue in. He started to explore my mouth. I can feel his sweet and soft tongue. I got my sense back and started to kiss him back. I circled my arm on his waist while he circled on my neck. The kiss run smoothly and we’re apart because the lack of air. I look at Minwoo’s eyes lovingly while tears streamed down again on my cheeks. Suddenly Minwoo bumped his forehead onto mine.
“Don’t look at me like that. You’ve promise me to move on” Minwoo said and I smiled but still crying. Miwnoo hugged me tight while caress my back to shushed me and that’s made me crying even more. I never showed this side of mine to anyone else. I cried my heart out on his chest. He kept shushed me.
“Min- Minwoo… you should go out now. The members still wait us in living room, right? Tell them I’m sorry I can’t join drinking tonight. Too tired” I said to Minwoo and release his hug.
“No, I won’t go if you not coming with me” Minwoo said.
“I’m so tired and I don’t want to meet our members with this panda’s eyes. I don’t want Eric and Jinnie mock me. Don’t tell them please because I know Hyesung and Andy will worried” I said and smiled. I just want him to stop worrying me and I need time to be alone.
“Okay I’ll leave you” Minwoo said and pinched my cheek.
“Don’t cry again. You’re uglier when cry” He teased then ruffled my hair.
“Okay… Minwoo-yah can you pretend that this is never happen? I just… I just-”
“Yeah I knew. This is never happen. Now you have to sleep” Minwoo pushed me to my bed.
“One more thing, Remember what I am saying to you. You always be my most favorite person. And what happen tonight won’t change anything” Minwoo added while wrapped a blanket on me. I just nodded.
“Good night Dongwan-ah… Sleep tight” Minwoo said then pecked my cheek.
“Good night Minwoo-yah” I answered him then he leaves my room. I stood up the lock my room. I sat on the corner of room and started to cry again. Well being in one side love is very hurt. I guess I have to stop read fiction. I can’t hope higher than this and it is not gonna be sweet as fiction. And I have to learn that fiction is different from reality.