I wasn't lying - Ricsyung

Shinhwa Drabbles and One-Shots collection

 

No one in school doesn't know Moon Eric and Shin Hyesung; both are handsome and genius. Almost everyone in this school proposes to them and all of them got rejected. The reason always same, they already have someone in their heart.

What makes it weirder? They really can't get along each other even they are always got a same class since primary school. They are like... Biggest enemy in the world? You can say that. They always have something to argue, to bet over or fight and both of them hate to lose.

The fact is, Eric hide his feeling toward Hyesung. He's in denial. His pride is too high to admit it. He doesn't want to admit how he treasures Hyesung. How he happy when the other wins in their stupid bet and sometimes he lost in purpose in order to see Hyesung smile.

 

{‘♥’}



"Students, we'll hold an annual school science project competition in a month. I’ll pair you into group. The winner will got trophy and you all who sit on the right get up and pick your partner with this" the teacher said and lift his transparent box filled with roll of papers.

"Junjin?" The teacher asked who is Junjin’s partner.
"Yoonpyo"

"Dongwan?"
"Minwoo"

“Hyesung?”
“Junghyuk” Hyesung answered in small voice
“Who?” The teacher asked again
“Junghyuk” Hyesung answered louder
“Who? Junghyuk?” Looks like the teacher forgot Eric’s real name.
“Eric” Hyesung sighed and walked back.

Hyesung always called Eric by his real name so as Eric. They never called each other nickname. But it’s because Eric did it first. Eric doesn't like people called Pilkyo with Hyesung in front of him. He always scolded people who called Pilkyo by Hyesung.

Eric smirked when he heard Hyesung is paired with him. He took a deep breath and put his annoyed look when he saw Hyesung headed to his seat.

“So, you choose me, huh?” Eric asked and circled his arm on his chest.
“I’m not” Hyesung answered simply
“But you are Hyesungie” Eric replied
“Stop calling me with a pet name!” Hyesung shouted.
“Like it or not we still have to make it” Eric sighed.
“Who said that I want to make it with you?” Hyesung asked.
“Hello? Who is the one who pick my name and why you approaching me?” Eric snapped.
“Do you think I pick your name in purpose?” Hyesung snapped back.
“Oh you are? Thank you so much” Eric asked with annoyed tone.
“Don’t worry, if you paired with me you’ll got the trophy. Remember last year?” Hyesung added then smirked.
“You’re just lucky that time!” Eric hissed.
“7 PM in my room. If you not come then I’ll make it myself” Eric added before walked back to his seat.

 

{‘♥’}



Hyesung knocked Eric’s room. If you ask me, yes, both Eric and Hyesung are live in school dorm. Actually their house is not too far from school. But, Eric lives there because he wants to be independent while Hyesung want to avoid his broken family. 

“Come in!” Hyesung heard Eric’s voice then he walked in. Eric room is a mess like every boy had. Well, not like Eric. Hyesung’s room is much neater than Eric’s.

“What a mess!” Hyesung shouted as he approached Eric.
“Don’t complain and come here” Eric patted his bed.
“Okay what should we make?” Eric asked and looked at Hyesung.
“Well, how about laser that can make….” Hyesung explained to Eric while he just looked at Hyesung in amazement. Well, this is what Eric like in Hyesung. How his eyes sparkling and how excited he is when explaining something to people.
“Junghyuk? Junghyuk!” Hyesung shouted and kept waving his hand in front of Eric’s face. He feels weird because Eric not talked back or cut him.
“Uh- okay. Laser, huh?” Eric back to his sense and look to other direction.
“Yes, so we need to buy things tomorrow” Eric said
“Huh? Tomorrow?” Hyesung asked and his face suddenly changed. He just remembered that tomorrow he had to visit his mother on hospital. His mother just got beat by his father. He has to take care of his mother tomorrow because his brother is busy on weekend.
“Why? You can’t?” Eric asked worriedly because he never sees Hyesung confused and distracted like this.
“U- Unlike you, I have something to do. My schedule is fully packed tomorrow.” Hyesung voice wavered.

“Are you okay, Pilkyo?” Eric asked carefully.
“Don’t call me that! And I’m completely fine!” Hyesung answered and avoided Eric eyes.
“But that’s your real na-”
“Wait… I know you’re not okay. Are you sick?” Eric asked again and put his hand on Hyesung’s temple.

Eric's question makes Hyesung off guard. Well since no one ever ask him whether he is fine or not.
“I’m fine” Hyesung replied weakly. Suddenly without he realizes, his eyes tearing.
“Pilkyo? Pilkyo?” Eric kept called Hyesung.

Hyesung ignoring him but his tears streamed down on his cheek. Eric confused. He doesn’t know what he should do. Without thinking, Eric hugged Hyesung tight and let Hyesung cried on his chest. He doesn’t know why he doing this. He means, they’re enemy; why he must comfort Hyesung?
“Don’t worry Pilkyo, everything will be alright” Eric kept saying comforter word into Hyesung’s ears and his back.
“You have to be strong, Pilkyo” Eric Hyesung’s back and soothed him.
“I kno- know...” Hyesung said then he releases the hug and wiped his tears with his hand. He took a deep breath before saying something to Eric.
“I’m... I’m sorry Eric... Thank you for soothed me but please forget all of this. I have to go back to my room now” Hyesung said then he stood up. Before he walked out, Eric pulled Hyesung’s hand and made Hyesung sit back. Eric cupped Hyesung’s face and removed the tears, which keep streaming down on Hyesung’s cheek with his thumb. Eric closed their distance and pressed his lips on Hyesung’s lips. Hyesung’s eyes widened then he stopped crying. Hyesung want to protest but Eric used this chance to slip in his tongue to Hyesung’s mouth. Eric explored Hyesung’s mouth, which is taste so sweet like a candy. Hyesung melted to the kiss and kissed him back. After they run of air they pulled out and looked at each other eyes. Hyesung can’t believe Eric kissed him while Eric can’t believe that he did this to Hyesung, his crush. Moreover, he’s the one who initiated the kiss.


“We- well... I have to go back” Hyesung rubbed his neck awkwardly then he stood up.
“Ah- emm.. right.. You.. have to.. Go back” Eric answered and smiled awkwardly to Hyesung.
“I guess... I have to walk... to the door now” Hyesung said and walk slowly to the door.
“Door,huh? Or... You can... sleep here... if you want..” Eric offered to Hyesung. But Hyesung can’t go back and run to Eric’s bed, right?
“I guess... it’s better for me to sleep in my room...” Hyesung pointed to his room direction and he can see Eric slightly disappointed with his answer.
“I mean... I have to wake up early... yeah wake up early...” Hyesung added as nodded his head.
“Yes you right, I guess... then.. Good night Pilkyo” Eric said and waved his hand to Hyesung still in awkward way.
“Good night.. too.. Eric..” Hyesung waved back to Eric then closed Eric’s door.
“Oh my gosh! Did he really kiss me? Or am I just dreaming?” Hyesung leaned on Eric’s door and let out the big sigh before walked back to his room

 

{‘♥’}

 

It’s almost 8 PM and Hyesung just arrived at dorm. He walked slowly to his room. He didn’t pay attention surround him. He just felt so tired and want to lay his body on his not-so-comfort bed. Suddenly he felt someone patted his back. He looked behind and found Eric with 4 plastic bag on his right hand.
“PILKYO! ARE YOU PRETEND TO NOT HEAR ME OR YOU’RE REALLY DEAF?!?!” Eric yelled in front of Hyesung. Hyesung just blinked his eyes twice with blank face. Didn’t understand why Eric yelled to him. 
“Sorry?” Hyesung asked Eric. He really confused. Eric shook his head then handed Hyesung 2 plastic bags that he carried around.
“Well, I bought the entire item that we need. Since your room is neater than mine, I think these stuff better stay in you room” Eric said.
“O- Okay...” Hyesung answered and accepted the plastic bags. They two walked to Hyesung’s room in silent.
“Are you a boy? Why is your room so neat?” Eric teased Hyesung but Hyesung just smiled and put the stuff on the table. Eric raised one of his eyebrows. Eric just felt weird when Hyesung not talk back or back.
“So, how much I should pay and when we’re going to start this project?” Hyesung asked and took his wallet on his back pocket.
“Tomorrow if you’re free and you don’t have to pay” Eric answered and sat on Hyesung’s bed.
“What? No way. I have to pay it no matter what” Hyesung protested.
“I resist. I know you’re rich but I don’t want to accept money from you” Eric insisted.
“Geez, why you always act like this” Hyesung grumbled and put his wallet on table.
“Hey I heard that!” Eric shouted.
“Like I care” Hyesung answered and rolled his eyes. Eric smiled. At least Hyesung is back to normal.
 

“How are you, Pilkyo?” Eric asked and Hyesung looked at Eric with disbelief look.
“What? I just curious since you were crying yesterday” Eric’s words made Hyesung’s cheek become redder.
“I’m fine. Thanks for worrying me” Hyesung answered quickly, feel uncomfortable talking about yesterday incident.
“It’s good then. So what happen exactly?” Eric asked again.
“What with this sudden concern Eric?” Hyesung glared to Eric
“Huh? Since when you call me Eric? Did I give you permission to call me like that?” Eric protested. Well, since Hyesung never called him with his American name.
“Why? You called me Hyesungie yesterday. Why I can’t call you with your American name?” Hyesung talked back. Eric sighed.
“Okay, do whatever you want. So, tomorrow… here at 9. Now you go sleep! I don’t want to see your ugly panda eyes” Eric said. Hearing that, Hyesung ran to the mirror and look at his eyes. Eric smirked and walked out from Hyesung’s room.

 

{‘♥’}



Eric walked to Hyesung’s room. He expected Hyesung would angry because it’s already 09.30 AM. Eric knocked Hyesung’s door but got no answer. He knocked again, harder and still got no answer. Eric become worry and tried to open Hyesung’s doorknob. Surprisingly, it’s not locked. Eric walked in and found Hyesung still on his bed. Sleeping like a baby. Eric sighed and approached Hyesung.

“Hey, wake up sleepy head” Eric shook Hyesung’s body lightly. Hyesung groaned and just turned his body. Now Hyesung’s face is right in front of Eric who kneeled beside Hyesung bed. Eric looked at sleeping Hyesung and smiling.  He sat on Hyesung bed and observed Hyesung’s face then without him realizing, he Hyesung’s soft cheek and run his finger to Hyesung’s pouty lips. 

He’s really gorgeous. I never realize he’s this pretty Eric thought.

Suddenly Hyesung take Eric’s hand on his face and pulled him to his bed. Now Eric lay beside Hyesung. Eric didn’t know Hyesung could be this strong. Eric tried to get up but Hyesung hugged him. 

‘Don’t leave me... I don’t ermnbh...’ Hyesung mumbled on Eric chest and hugged him tightly. Eric smiled and hug Hyesung back and slowly Eric drifted to sleep by Hyesung’s sweet snore.

Hyesung opened his eyes and surprised found him self in someone chest. He looked up and saw Eric sleeping face. Hyesung smiled. I hope this dream come true Hyesung thought and buried his face on Eric’s chest. Hyesung never know Eric has some muscle and it felt nice. Hyesung tighten the hug then he heard Eric yelped. Hyesung looked up and found Eric eyes grow widen.
“Don’t-hug-me-like-that... can’t-breath...” Eric yelped. Hyesung release the hug and jump out from the bed.
“WH- WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM?!?!?!” Hyesung shouted and grab the blanket and cover himself with it. Yeah he just wore a white beater and a very short boxer.
“Project?” Eric shrugged his shoulder then stood up
“O- okay... HOW YOU COME IN?” Hyesung asked again 
“You didn’t lock the door” Eric rolled his eyes and sat up.
“Really? Oh... Ah! WHY ARE YOU SLEEP ON MY BED AND HUG ME?” Hyesung asked again but this time Hyesung’s cheek turn in to red
“You pulled me and hugged me first. So I end up slept on your bed” Eric smirked
“Are you kidding me?” Hyesung raised his one eyebrow. Still can’t believe what Eric just said.
“O- Okay... I’m sorry” Hyesung added then rubbed his neck awkwardly.
“I’m going to take a bath now... ermm.. You can eat the snack on my drawer while you wait...” Hyesung said and walked to the bathroom still with a big blanket covered on his small body. Eric laughed hard and Hyesung turn his head back.
“Are you seriously going to the bathroom with that blanket?” Eric asked. Hyesung just blinked and nodded. Eric laughed harder
“What? I just wear a beater and boxer. I don’t want you to see me!” Hyesung yelled with blushed face.
“Huh? What’s the point? I already saw you like that since I entered your room, Pilkyo” Eric smirked and made Hyesung’s blushed more. Hyesung cursed incoherent word and throw the blanket to Eric’s face. After that Hyesung run to the bathroom and locked it.
“Cute” Eric smiled then he fold Hyesung’s blanket.

 

{‘♥’}


“No Junghyuk! you should remove it with screwdriver, the plus one” Hyesung said to Eric when he tried to remove the mounting plate.
“I left it on my room and only bring the flathead screwdriver. Got any problem?” Eric answered and kept struggling to remove the mounting plate. Hyesung sighed.
“You won’t go anywhere if you use that. Use this” Hyesung said as he handed Eric the exact screwdriver.
“What the?! You are not telling me that you have that?!” Eric grumbled and took it from Hyesung’s hand.
“You didn’t ask me...” Hyesung mumbled.
“Where are you going?” Hyesung looked up as Eric stood up.
“Camera... have to take the picture for every step. We need that.” Eric answered and Hyesung nodded.

“What are you doing now?” Hyesung asked.
“Unscrew the back of the laser module?” Eric answered.
“Hey, you should use needle-nose pliers! Not that!” Hyesung yelled.
“Huh? I can use this to pull out the laser circuitry” Eric rolled his eyes.
“But it’s easier to pull it with needle-nose pliers!” Hyesung yelled again.
“We don’t have it!” Eric finally yelled back.

“Junghyuk, where is the tweezers?” Hyesung asked.
“Can you search it by your self? Stop asking me!” Eric answered.

“Junghyuk! You cut it wrongly!”

“You should wiggle it first, Junghyuk”

“Where is the screwdriver?”

Hyesung kept asked and whined. Eric become dizzy and he can’t tolerate it anymore.

“Oh gosh... I think I can’t do this... I give up...” Eric sighed then rolled his body on the floor.
“So you give up? This easily?” Hyesung asked with annoyed tone.
“I’m not giving up with this project. I give up with you. You and me... we can’t work together... It’s tiring. Seriously I think you and me can do it better if we work alone... Oh my god I’m so dizzy now” Eric massaged his head.
“So this is mean?” Hyesung asked.
“I’ll tell teacher if we can change partner or do it alone” Eric said and started to clean up.
“Are you serious?” Hyesung asked again. Still can’t believe Eric decided to work alone.
“I’m serious... I love you so much but I can’t work well with you” Eric said it unconsciously and still cleaning up the mess on Hyesung room.
“Waiiit... Are you serious, Junghyuk?” Hyesung asked then he grabbed Eric’s hand. He pulled it but he’s not strong enough and almost fell. Eric catch Hyesung’s waist and looked Hyesung on the eyes. Hyesung felt awkward and just gave Eric his famous blank expression.
“Are you serious, Junghyuk?” Hyesung asked again. Still on that position.
“I’m serious. I can’t work with you” Eric answered but Hyesung shook his head.
“Not that part! the ’I love you so much’ part” Hyesung said and Eric bowed. Hide his blushed face. He just realizes that he said that to Hyesung.
“I... I- I” Eric can’t answer anything then he released his hand on Hyesung’s waist and stood up properly as bowed down his head. He just too embarrassed. Hyesung smiled and lift Eric’s head. Remove the fringe that covered Eric’s face and caress his cheek. After that Hyesung captured Eric’s lips and kissed it.
“Well, to be honest… I love you too Junghyuk...” Hyesung said and both of them smile shyly.
“So that’s mean you won’t tell to the teacher?” Hyesung asked.
“No way Pilkyo! We better work alone. Seriously...” Eric answered.

“I will make it from the start. You can use this if you want” Eric said.
“Are you serious?” Hyesung asked again and Eric nodded.
“You’ll regret it Junghyuk, because I’ll win this competition” Hyesung said with determined eyes and grab the plastic from Eric’s hand.
“Yes you’ll win this competition” Eric whispered and smiled to Hyesung.
“What did you said?” Hyesung asked and Eric shook his head.
“Okay then, I guess I’ll back to my room. See you later Pilkyo-ah” Eric said then kissed Hyesung’s cheek before leave the room left Hyesung grinned like an idiot.

 

{‘♥’}


Eric walked in to the class. He still sleepy and ignored people who greet him. He sat on his seat and put his head on the table then closed his eyes. Still 20 minutes to go before 8 AM, it’s enough to continue his sleep. When he almost drifted to sleep someone patted him. Eric groaned then opened his eyes and found Hyesung kneeled in front of his desk.
“Junghyuk, are you okay? Are you sick” Hyesung asked worriedly. Eric smiled and shook his head.
“No, I’m fine Pilkyo-ah. Just sleepy” Eric answered and ruffled Hyesung’s hair. Hyesung smiled back cutely and nodded.
“I’ve ask the teacher and he said it’s fine” Eric said.
“Then he asked me if we want to work alone or change partner. So?” Eric added and wait for Hyesung’s answer.
“It’s better to do it alone. What if I change partner and that partner abandon me like you?” Hyesung teased Eric and Eric just pouted.
“Okay, I’ll back to my seat” Hyesung said then stood up. When he turned his body, he just realized everyone eyes on him and Eric. He bowed his head and walked back to his seat as fast as he could while Eric just shut his eyes and continue his sleep.
 

“Hyesung-ah!” Junjin sat beside him as soon as Hyesung back to his seat. Hyesung groaned and refused to talk. He knew his best friend want him to explain everything.
“Hyesung-aaaah... tell me tell me...” Junjin whined and Hyesung still ignored him.
“Fine I’ll ask Eric” Junjin threaten Hyesung as stood up. Hyesung sighed and pulled Junjin back to his seat.
“Jinnie, I’ll tell you everything in break time. Don’t ask me anything now” Hyesung said then opened his book and read it. Junjin smirked then walked back to his seat.

{‘♥’}


“So?” Junjin asked Hyesung in their break time.
“We’re doing the project on our own. Not in-group. He asked the teacher and teacher allowed us” Hyesung explained.
“Why? If you two do it on your own, you two should fight not acting lovey dovey like this morning” Junjin asked curiously and Hyesung just shrugged his shoulder.
“Hmm, we’re friend now” Hyesung answered simply while eat his sandwich.
“Just friend?” Junjin asked suspiciously.
“What more you expected us to be?” Hyesung asked and keep munching his sandwich.
“Boyfriend? I’m your best friend of course I know what’s in your head. You should see your face when he ruffled your hair and when you smiled shyly in return” Junjin teased Hyesung and made Hyesung chocked his sandwich. Hyesung coughed hard and Junjin gave him water.
“To- to be honest... hmm... he slipped word and said that he loves me... and so am I... you know... I kinda interest with him since we were in primary school. And...”
“So you and Eric are an item now?” Junjin asked.
“Maybe... and I’ve told you for a thousand times his name is Junghyuk. Not Eric.” Hyesung corrected Junjin and blushed a bit.
“Why so hot here?” Hyesung fanned himself and Junjin chuckled.
“But are you sure this is not his one of his trick to distract you? I mean this is so sudden, weird and fishy” Junjin asked.
“Fishy? I can’t see any fish in his room~” Hyesung joked and they’re laughed together.
“Hey I’m serious Hyesungie... I’ve remind you.. Don’t blame me if something happen” Junjin said.
“But... aaah I don’t know Junjin... Looking at his face, he looks sincere. It’s impossible if he just playing with me for winning this competition” Hyeusng replied Junjin.
“Who knows?” Junjin shrugged
“Junjin! It’s impossible, okay... He won’t do that. Now let’s go back to class” Hyesung said and stood up leave the cafeteria with Junjin.

 

{‘♥’}



It’s almost dinnertime and Hyesung didn’t know why he walked to Eric’s room instead of canteen. He knocked Eric’s door. Not heard answer from inside, he knocked again, this time harder. Then he felt someone poking his shoulder.
“What are you doing in front of my door, Pilkyo-ah?” Eric asked and opened his room.
“Knocking the door...?” Hyesung answered and Eric smiled to him.
“Come in... I bought something for dinner” Eric walked in and Hyesung followed him behind.
“I just bought this.. But we can split it into half” Eric said and take 2 plate from the small cupboard in the corner of the room.
“Wow, you have plate in your room?” Hyesung asked amused and Eric just raised his brow.
“Sometimes I’m not eating outside like you rich people always do” Eric said and gave one plate to Hyesung.
“I don’t mean like that, Junghyuk” Hyesung felt guilty and Eric laughed.
“Don’t worry, I’m just kidding, okay? So what brought you here?” Eric asked.
“I wonder why I’m going to your room... Maybe I just want to see you” Hyesung mumbled. Hearing that, Eric bowed and blushed.
“You’re blushing, Junghyuk” Hyesung said and pinched the red cheek.
“Stop it, okay! I wanna eat now. I’m hungry!” Eric shouted to Hyesung and started to spoon the food into his mouth. Hyesung laughed and started to eat too.
They’re eating in silence because Eric too focused with his meal or he’s too hungry. Maybe Eric think this dinner is an usual dinner but not for Hyesung. Even though the dinner is not fancy, but it is their first dinner together and Hyesung likes it. He can see the other side of Eric and he never know that Eric eat like a child. And Hyesung can’t help to chuckled seeing Eric eating like that. 
“Why are you laughing like that?” Eric asked with mouth full and looked at Hyesung weirdly but keeps eating. 
“How old are you Junghyuk?” Hyesung shook his head then wiped some rice on Eric’s cheek and eat it. Eric blushed again the he wiped his mouth with his palm.
“I- I’m sorry” Eric mumbled. Hyesung laughed.
“What are you going to do tonight?” Hyesung asked.

“Mmmh.. Well.. Actually I’m planning to continue the project. Why?” Eric asked back to Hyesung and Eric can feel Hyesung changed his face and looked so pissed.
“No, just asking... Well Junghyuk.. I’m going back to my room now. Thanks for the meal” Hyesung said and walked to the door. Eric stood up and ran to Hyesung. Eric stopped Hyesung by hold his and looked at Hyesung’s eyes.
“What happen? Did I do something that pissing you?” Eric asked innocently. Hyesung sighed and shook his head.
“But you look so pissed... Okay I won’t continue the project today... What are you going to do?” Eric asked happily and smiled to Hyesung. Hyesung can’t help to smiling back at Eric’s child-like behavior.
“No it’s okay Junghyuk... You can continue your project. I’ll do mine as well. I’m going now” Hyesung said and after that Hyesung left Eric’s room.

{‘♥’}


“Arrrrggghh!!” Hyesung groan frustrated. Now he is doing the project but keeps making mistakes. He can’t concentrate. His head filled with Eric. Eric’s face, smile, everything. He gave up and throw him self to the bed.
“How come he distracts me so much? He didn’t do anything but he filled my head... Arrrgh that mikkulaji!!!” Hyesung talked to him self and closed his eyes with his arm.
“Maybe Junjin right... He did all of that on purpose to make me lose. There is no way he suddenly he said that he loves me. Aaah JUNGHYUK YOU BRAIN WASHER!!” Hyesung yelled and throw his pillow to the floor.
“Okay Junghyuk... From now on I’ll ignore you and you’ll see I won the trophy. I wont get distracted by you and you’re the one who will cry when see trophy in my hand” Hyeusung smirked and go to the bathroom to wash his face and continue his work.

 

2 weeks passed and Hyesung still ignoring Eric. Eric didn’t know where he was wrong but he keeps greeting Hyesung in the morning and before they go back to dorm cheerfully. Eric thought Hyesung just stressed out because of the project and he tried his best to not burst out and understand Hyesung. Meanwhile Hyesung thought Eric still tried hard to distract him even he ignores the cheerful greeting that Eric gave to him. In the first two days Hyesung felt guilty toward Eric but with the thought ‘Junghyuk’s plan to distract me’ thing, Hyesung erase that feeling and keep going to ignore Eric.


1 week before competition, Hyesung still ignoring Eric and Eric can’t bear it anymore. When school ended, Eric approached Hyesung’s seat and pulled a chair then seat in front of Hyesung. 
“What happen Pilkyo-ah?” Eric asked gently but Hyesung just raised his brow and put his things on his bag.
“Do you need my help? Don’t be too stressed out with the project-”
“Then letting you win? Oh no, thank you. I almost finish my project and I have to go now. Good bye brain washer~” With that Hyesung stood up and left Eric dumbfounded.
“He really thinks too much about the competition. Why he takes this competition seriously? He’ll win anyway~” Eric shook his head and left the class disappointedly.


{‘♥’}


“Sunho-yah... Stop laughing! I need your advice, not your laugh!” Eric grumbled and Andy still laughing and rolling on the grass.
“Hahaha! Who wouldn’t laugh if your best friend said that he’s hurt because he ignored by his enemy? Come on Hyung, he is your enemy and hey... you shouldn’t call me with Sunho or I’ll call you with Junghyuk” Andy suddenly being serious because he just remembered that Eric called him by his real name.
“Okay, I don’t care now. You can call me with Junghyuk or whatever. But Sunho-yah... He told me that he loves me too. He even kissed me first after I accidentally said it-”
“You and that Hyesung guy... kissed? When? You didn’t told me!”
“Sunho-yah, you should pay me some attention when I talking to you. I’VE TOLD YOU YESTERDAY BUT YOU’RE BUSY TEXTING!” Eric yelled and punched Andy’s arm repeatedly.
“Well, okay okay I’m sorry Eric hyung. Ouch! Stop will you?!” Andy yelled back then he tickled Eric.
“Arrrrrggghh!!! Stop!! Andy stooop... Hahaha...” Eric laughed and tried to run from Andy but Andy catch him before Eric run too far. Andy hold Eric’s shoulder and looked at his eyes.
“Listen Junghyuk hyung. I’m being honest now. I don’t want you to be hurt. I don’t know who is Hyesung guy. If he can make you happy, I support you with him BUT If he can’t and made you sad, I’m not hesitate to punch his face. You just told me that he ignoring you until now, so my advice is STAY AWAY FROM HIM, okay? He will hurt you and about the kiss thing, it’s not weird if he kissed you first. I mean, who doesn’t want to kiss you? You are handsome and gorgeous in the same time. Everyone dying to kiss you and if I don’t have girlfriend maybe now I’m not your best friend” Andy said and Eric just showed his blank face.
“Don’t show your blank face Junghyuk hyung! Okay, about the last part I was lie. You know my undying love to my girlfriend, right?” Andy smiled and hit Eric’s head lightly. Eric smiled back and nodded.
“I’m sorry Andy... But I can’t... I love him and I can’t stay away from him. Maybe he just stressed because of the competition” Eric said and Andy just shrugged his shoulder.
“No one can stop people who falling in love. So, good luck for you... Ah, I need to go home now! My mom said I should go home before 8 and I have to school to tomorrow. Good bye hyung!” Andy said then hugged Eric and Eric hugged him back.
“Thank you Sunho-yah!” Eric smiled
“Don’t mention it” Andy reminded Eric and Eric chuckled.
“Andy, you know how I wish you were in the same school with me...” Eric pouted.
“Hahahaha~ by the way tomorrow is the day, right? Good luck for your competition too! You should take a rest and I’ve to go now. Bye hyung! I’ll visit you next week!” Andy waved his hand before he left.
“No, I’ll visit your house next week! I miss your parents too! Send my greeting to them!” Eric shouted and Andy gave him OK sign before leaving the gate. Eric keep waving his hand until Andy left with his motorcycle after that he walked back to his room. Eric didn’t know that Hyesung watched them from afar. Hyesung can’t hear anything but that scene surely made him jealous and angry.

 

{‘♥’}



“What is it Junjin-ssi and Yoonpyo-ssi?” The teacher asked. Junjin and Yoonpyo smiled.
“Well, we made fruit batteries. From orange, we can turn on a light bulb” Junjin said and Yoonpyo nodded.
“Then tell us how it is work” The judges said.
“Well we just need to insert zinc and cooper nails into the orange after that connect both of them with wire and the light bulb will be turn on like this” Yoonpyo explained and smile because their project is success even he knew they won’t be a winner. The winner would be between Hyesung and Eric.
“Nice job Junjin-ssi and Yoonpyo-ssi” The teacher said then the teacher and judges move to Dongwan and Minwoo.
“Dongwan-ssi Minwoo-ssi, Tell us your project” The teacher said.
“We made Volcano!!” Minwoo answered cheerfully.
“Please demonstrate it” The judges said.
“First, warm water must be set up inside the volcano” Dongwan said.
“Second, put two or three drops of red food coloring in the bottle. Where is the food coloring Wannie?” Minwoo asked. Dongwan shook his head signed that he doesn’t know.
“You said you will bring it!!” Minwoo glared at Dongwan and Dongwan bowed his head. He just remembered that he forgot to bring food coloring.
“Just skip that step. You still can make volcano without it, right?” The teacher cheered them up. Minwoo sighed then continue his explanations.
“After that, put some detergent and 2 spoons of baking soda” Minwoo said and elbowed Dongwan.
“Eh.. and then pouring the vinegar to the volcano. Step backs please, the volcano going to explode!” Dongwan said and then a few second after that the lava flowed out.
“YAAY!!” Dongwan and Minwoo shouted in unison then high five-ing.
“Great job boys!” The teacher smiled.
“Thank you teacher!” Both of them said in unison and nodded their head as the judges and teacher move to Eric.
“So Eric-ssi,what is this?” one of the judge asked Eric.
“Well, I made a laser” Eric smiled and prepare some paper as a shoot target.
“So, how it is working?” The teacher said.
“Well, I won’t explain how to make this laser. It'll take a long time and all we have to do now just flip this microswitch and.... viola~~” Eric demonstrated it and success to make a hole on papers.
“WOAH Impressive! You never disappoint us!” another judge said and Eric just smiled and bowed.
“Okay, Hyesung-ssi, I guess your project is laser too since you supposed to be Eric’s partner” The teacher said and Hyesung nodded and took a book as a shoot target.
“So you’re going to make that book as a target? It’s thicker than Eric’s. Nice! Show to us now” one of judge said excitedly. Hyesung smirked and give Eric his arrogant glance while Eric smiled and gave him one thumb up. As everyone expected, Hyesung’s laser can make a big hole on the book and everyone clapped their hand.
“So,I guess we can see who’s the winner. Congratulation Hyesung-ssi. Here is the trophy” The judge said and handed Hyesung the trophy. Eric smiled widely. Everyone in that room congratulated him and chant Hyesung’s name. After people go, Eric approached Hyesung and patted his back.

“Congratulation,Pilkyo!” Eric smiled and clapped his hand.
“Ha! I won and you-“
“I know Pilkyo-ah, I know... wanna celebrate it with me? Let’s have a dinner outside tonight” Eric smiled excitedly but got a boring look from Hyesung.
“Huh? You wanna go with me? I thought you have a boyfriend” Hyesung rolled his eyes.
“Boyfriend? My boyfriend is you, right?” Eric asked back with blank face. He didn’t understand what this conversation about.
“Park... cute man... tickling... hugging... yesterday?” 
“Aaah! It was Andy, my best friend since we were in diaper. He just visit me and-”
“Will you just stop this entire lie? I already won. You fail to distract me and make me lose. So what’s the point to continue that?”
“Wha- what do you mean?”
“Stop pretend like you don’t know anything, mikkulaji!”
“You mean every single thing I did and told you were lie? I did that to make you lose? GET REAL JUNG PILKYO! I won’t do something low like that” Eric sighed and pulled Hyesung to his project and put a few block of woods in front of it. After that Eric flips the micro switch and makes a big hole on the block. Hyesung looked at that with disbelief.
“Listen Jung Pilkyo. I can win if I want to but I want to see you win. I let you win because I want to see your satisfied and victorious smile. I just can’t believe... I- I” Eric voice started to wavered. He took a deep breath before continue.
“I wasn’t lying about anything. My feeling was true from the start. It’s up to you to believe it or not” With that Eric walked out from the room slowly. Part of him wanted Hyesung stopped him and said he was sorry but the other half told him that he should accept it. Hyesung doesn’t love him and that’s a reality and final. But he was wrong. Not long after that he felt a pair of arm on his waist hugged him and head leaned on his shoulder.
“I’m sorry Junghyuk... ” Hyesung whispered to Eric’s ear.
“I’m so stupid. I just realize it’s not your fault. It’s my fault to keep thinking about you and made me can’t concentrate and focus. I’m so sorry Junghyuk...” Hyesung whispered again. Eric turn around. Eric looked at the Hyesung’s almond shape eyes deeply.
“So you can’t concentrate because thinking about me? Is it that bad?” Eric asked confusedly.
“No Junghyuk... It’s not bad” Hyesung smiled.
“Aaah that’s why you called me brain washer” Eric mumbled.
“I’m sorry.. will you forgive me?” Hyesung asked with low voice. He’s not sure if Eric wants to forgive him since Eric not smile at all. Eric didn’t say anything but hugged Hyesung tightly.
“I miss you Pilkyo-aaaah. So much!! You never ignore me before when we were an enemy” Eric said. Hyesung smiled and hugged Eric back. Eric can feel hot water on his chest and release the hug.
“Pilkyo, why are you crying?” Eric asked as wiped Hyesung’s tears with his thumb.
“I’m happy” Hyesung smiled. Eric removes Hyesung’s bangs and planted a soft kiss on Hyesung’s temple.
“Thanks a lot for not hating me. I love you Hye- Hyesung” Eric said.
“Don’t.. Don’t call me with that. Just call me Pilkyo, okay? I just feel special when you call my real name” Hyesung said while blushed and Eric pinched Hyesung’s cheek.
“Pilkyo-ah, do you want to watch movie with me?” Eric asked.
“Now?” Hyesung asked back and Eric nodded.
“But we have a class in one hour” Hyesung said.
“Let’s just skip the class today. I want spend my day with you today” Eric smiled and dragged Hyesung out of the room.
“bu- but...”
“No but Pilkyo” Eric said then circled his one arm around Hyesung’s waist and keep walking.
“Eh... The trophy! You left it” Eric said

“I don’t care about it anymore. Now let’s change our clothes and have some fun” Hyesung raised his free hand on air and Eric smiled. Now he know he loves Hyesung and Hyesung loves him. He couldn't ask for more.



 

FIN