How to stop Shin Hyesung's nag PART I

Shinhwa Drabbles and One-Shots collection

“Guys you know we shouldn’t do that!” and Hyesung started to nag as soon as they entered the waiting room. Members looking at each other, wondering what did they do wrong.

 

“What’s wrong Hyesung-ah?” Dongwan asked.

 

“What we did wrong, you should’ve asked that Dongwan-ah” Hyesung replied with annoyed tone. Everyone exhaled at Hyesung’s remark.

 

“Okay, what the hell we did wrong Shin Hyesung?” Minwoo asked with more annoyed tone. Hyesung glared at him but Minwoo continued what he did, reading some papers that he and Eric need to sign later.

 

“You don’t even know what we did wrong?! Oh my god, I can’t believe it” Hyesung asked in disbelief.

 

“Choongjae-yah, you know what we did wrong, right?” Hyesung asked his dongsaeng who is in the middle of munching his food. Junjin looked at him confusedly, but nod anyway. Hyesung smiled.

 

“Tell them what we did wrong Jinnie-yah!” Hyesung asked enthusiastically but Junjin choked his food and abruptly ran out from the room. It’s either he really need to go to the toilet or escaped from Hyesung’s question.

 

“Aish!” Hyesung cursed and looked at Andy. Andy looked back at Hyesung in horror.

 

“Andy-yah. You know exactly what we did wrong, right?” Hyesung asked with a hopeful face. Andy looked at all other members’ eyes. He himself still confused what makes his hyung mad and what did they do wrong in today broadcast. When he looked at Eric direction, Eric nodded, signing him to nod at Hyesung’s question. Andy gulped then nodded.

 

“You’re my only hope Andy. These pabos really need some DHA to know their wrongdoing. Spill it Andy!” Hyesung said to Andy still with sparkling eyes.

 

“Dongwan-ah, do you bring your camera?” Eric whispered to Dongwan. Dongwan nodded slowly as pointed to his bag. Eric walked to Dongwan bag and took his camera.

 

“Yah Andy! Quickly tell them what’s wrong!” Hyesung raised his tone. Andy furrowed his brows. Still thinking what made Hyesung mad but still can’t find it.

 

“I… I can’t believe it. Are you guys seriously doesn’t have any idea or plainly stupid or just want to test my nerve?” Hyesung stomped his feet in annoyance and circled his arm in front of his chest.

 

“How in the world we could know Hye-su-ngie? Just tell us now!” Minwoo finally put down the document and put his feet on the table.

 

“Yah Mun Junghyuk! You are the leader. Tell them!” Hyesung yelled.

 

“Hyesungie! Cheese!!!” Eric suddenly appeared in front of Hyesung and took a picture of him with a really bright flash since Dongwan’s camera got an external flash attached. Hyesung startled. He can’t say anything and just stared at Eric blankly.

 

“That’s how to stop his nag” Eric whispered to Andy and put Dongwan’s camera on the table before ran for his life. Hyesung blinked a few times and looked at the members one by one. In a few seconds Hyesung widened his eyes.

 

“YAH MUN JUNGHYUK!!!” Hyesung shouted really loud then ran to caught Eric who already had enough time to escape from him.

 

 

-------

 

It was a really hard night for shinhwa members. Everyone really tired, sensitive, hungry, and sleepy. But they had to finish this song tonight no matter what. So they had to spend their night at the studio to recording and shared 2 couches for 2 people to 6.

 

“Yah Kim Dongwan! Don’t get too close to me!“ Hyesung whined to the man beside him and pushed him away from him. Dongwan groaned then looked to the other poor man beside him who silently accepted the injustice from Shin Hyesung.

 

“Hyesung-ah, don’t be like that~ Look at Andy. We had to share this couch together.  If you don’t want, just sleep on the floor” Dongwan moved closer to Hyesung and gave some space for Andy. Hyesung almost talk back to Dongwan but Eric talked faster.

 

“Hyesung-ah. You can sleep beside Jinnie. Minwoo and I still had to find the flaw from what we record tonight” Eric said as stood up from the couch to Minwoo’s side.

 

“If we find something off, we’ll wake you up and get you to record again. Now all of you just sleep and rest when you can” Minwoo added. Hyesung got up and walked tiredly to the other couch.

 

“Thank you Eric-ah, Minwoo-ah. I’ll kiss you both tomorrow” Hyesung said carelessly then closed his eyes. Not long after that the studio filled with 4 men loud and soft snore. Minwoo chuckled softly when hearing that and patted Eric’s shoulder to get his attention.

 

“Hmm?” Eric asked as removed the headset from his head.

 

“Look at them” Minwoo pointed to the kids who already sleep. Eric turned his head and looked at them.

 

“They’re look so peaceful like that,” Minwoo added and Eric can’t help to agree with Minwoo’s word.

 

“But Eric-ah, I don’t understand how could you handle Shin Hyesung so easily?”Minwoo asked. Eric just smiled and looked at Hyesung.

 

“Just agree right away to whatever he said and you’ll be safe. If it got too impossible and nonsense, just distract him from the main topic. You’ll only get one punch for that. Not that hard” Eric answered easily as put his headset back.

 

“Aaah I see” Minwoo nodded his head then put the headset to continue their work.

 

“There is one method that’ll make Hyesungie surrender right away but I won’t tell” Eric talked to himself and smirked.

 

“What again? I don’t hear what you said” Minwoo removed his headset when he felt Eric said something.

 

“Nothing” Eric replied fast and ignored Minwoo who persistently asking him what did he said.

 

 

-------

 

 

“Lee Minwoo! How many times I had to tell you, to close the door after coming in the room?” Hyesung nagged when Minwoo forgot to close the door. Again.

 

Remember what Eric told him, Minwoo hold back his mouth and quickly ran to close the door hoping Hyesung won’t continue his nag.

 

“That’s right! That’s what you should do after coming in. Not left the door opened. It’s become a bad habit. Beside, you don’t know what could happen when you not close the door. What if-“

 

“Alright alright, I’m sorry, okay? I already close the door. I was wrong and won’t do it again. Happy now?”Minwoo asked then he regreted it right away. He shouldn’t open his mouth at all or he would listen more of Hyesung’s nag.

 

“Lee Minwoo. It’s not about the door already closed or not. It’s about your bad habit. You should close the door after coming in the room. That’s a basic manner. Even kid know that” Hyesung continued scolding Minwoo. Minwoo sighed and looked at Eric, asked for some help but Eric just ‘merong’ at him. Minwoo pouted and nodded to everything Hyesung said to him.

 

“Hyesung hyung, Minwoo hyung already closed the door. You don’t have to scold him” Junjin defended Minwoo. Hyesung glared at Junjin before spoke.

 

“Shut up Junjin! You want to get scold too?”Hyesung asked. Junjin opened his mouth to argue but Hyesung faster.

 

“How many times I’ve told you to throw the plastic after done eating? Should I scold you instead?” Hyesung asked as pointed to the empty snacks in front of Junjin. Junjin pouted and threw the plastics into the trashcan.

 

Minwoo sighed. He asked for Eric’s help but Eric rejected him. Then he remembered of what Eric said,

 

Just agree right away to whatever he said and you’ll be safe. If it got too impossible and nonsense, just distract him from the main topic. You’ll only get one punch for that.

 

‘One punch, huh?’ Minwoo thought as caressed his cheek.

‘Yeah, a punch is better than a nag for an hour’ He thought and tried to think a way to distract Hyesung. It’s his fault anyway. He already late and made their meeting paused with his simple careless action. Minwoo d his pocket; he found something and took it out then showed it to Hyesung with both of his hands.

 

“What is that?” Hyesung asked.

 

“A lollipop” Minwoo replied.

 

“You tried to bribe me with that?” Hyesung asked and looked at Minwoo who closed his mouth tightly and nodded slowly at Hyesung’s question. Minwoo looked really cute like that.

 

“What flavor?” Hyesung asked again.

 

“Cola” Minwoo replied fast. Hyesung stared at him then to the lollipop then to him again.

 

“Aaaaa” Hyesung opened his mouth, asked him to put the lollipop into his mouth. Minwoo looked at it for a while before gave it to Hyesung’s mouth.

 

“I’m sorry I regret my careless action and won’t do it anymore. We’re cool now?” Minwoo asked.

 

“I love cola flavor” Hyesung answered and moved his eyes to the meeting paper in front of him.

 

Minwoo exhaled a relief then he walked to the empty seat beside Eric. Eric gave him a thumb up. Minwoo smiled. “I learn a lot from you” Minwoo whispered to Eric.

 

--------

 

A/N: It supposed to be longer but I decided to divide it into 2. I think it’s better to divide it bc this part looked more cute and innocent while the other part is far from that. I’ll give you a teaser, the other part is about the method to handle Hyesung that only Mun Junghyuk knows. You probably already know what kind of method is it. Well, bc I’m not good at writing M rate (trust me, I’m really at it but hope it changes after this) so the 2nd part still need some changes and edits, probably I’ll post the second part tonight or tomorrow. So... enjoy! It would be great too if you left some comments about this story ^^