Friends... Maybe Even Family

Me, A Ghost?..... Why? - Against My Death

Changmin's P.O.V.

 


How is this possible?.. I thought that I was dead.... For starters, let me check if he's eyes will follow me.
I lifted myself up and walked towards the side of the roof. I can't believe it. He's still looking at me.. My eyes were wide opened, and my mouth dropped open. He then came up closer to me as I backed away little by little. He paused as I paused.... It was actually kind of awkward to be honest.


"Uhh.... Who are you?"

"T-That's none of your concern, sir!"

"... Do I look that old?"

"... Y-You tell me...."

"Well... You don't look like you go to school here.... "

"And why is that?"

"Uhmm.... You're .... younger looking than the others who go to this school."

"... Well.. You look like an OLDIE!"


I zoomed for the exit as I insulted him with my words. Before I could head out the door, the door was slammed on my face.... Yippee.. I fell on the ground while  I whined as I covered my nose with my hand. A tear fell from my eye, and I started to bawl. The person behind the door looked behind the door and was shocked at what he was seeing.


"Oh my! I'm so sorry!"

"..-sniff-.. W-Wahhh!! Y-You hurt me!"


I escaped and ran behind the other man who I was making fun of earlier..... wait... Why? I looked up at him, and I realized that my nose was bleeding... More tears fell from my eyes as I backed away from them and curled into a ball in the corner of the roof's side. The one boy who was standing near the door looked at the other boy and was spoken to by the other boy.


"Look at what you did to him, Jaejoong-ah. He's hurt."

"...I know..Hey there... I'm sorry.... Uhmm.. What's your name? I haven't seen you around here in school before."

"-sniff-..... H-How can you see me?...."

"Well... Because you're right in front of us?... How else?"

"... I mean h-how?!?!? Why can you see me?! You're not supposed to ..." I paused at my sentence because of the blood ... Wait... How come I have blood? ... I probably have physical contact with things and stuff, but why do I have blood?.... Hmm.... Maybe left overs from when I died I guess...


"-gasp- L-Look at what you did!.... I-I'll sue you for injuring me...."

"Whoa.... Why are you suing me?... I didn't mean to harm you for any reason... Plus... I think you're kind of too young to sue me."

"Nghh..... Who are you people? You scare me."

"I'm Jaejoong. The other boy there is Yunho. What about you?"

"I-I'm ... Changmin."

"Ok. Now, how old are you?"

"16."

"Ok... Now I know for sure that you don't belong here."

"W-Why?!"

"Because you're 16. Only students that are 18 enter this school."

"..... But I still have a question..."

"Ok.... What's this question that's on your mind right now?"

".... I don't want to say, but I do at the same time..."

"Just tell us. Don't worry. We're your friends now."

 

Those words.... I've been longing to hear... Those words....
A tear came down from my eye, and I started to weep again.

 

"Whoa! W-What's wrong Changmin-ah?"

"Nghh... -sniff- I- I....Nughh... P-Please... Be -sniff-  Nghh.. With me... Nghh.. -sniff-"

"What do you mean Changmin-ah? Is there something wrong?"

"Nghh... J-Just.. -sniff- Please..."

"... Hehe... Alright. You're like a cute baby. Hehe."

 

He hugged me after those words that embarrassed me, but I didn't show it. I just wanted to be with someone right now.... I'm glad.... Glad that someone can finally see me.

 

 

 

 

Jaejoong's P.O.V.

 

 

I have no idea what's going on... He seemed pretty lonely judging by his actions. After I stayed in the hug with Changmin, he fell asleep.... He really is like a baby... and cute like one too. I faced Yunho who was just staring out into space on the rails on the side. He always did like to stare out into space, his mind leaving this world. I piggybacked Changmin and started to head to the stairs...... -sigh- I always have to notify him that we're going if he's ever spacing out...

 

"Yunho-ah~... We're leaving without you if you keep staring into space."

"Huh?.. Oh... Sorry.."

 

 

He's... pretty light but heavy. As I was walking passed some people with Changmin on my back, they looked at my like I had a mental disease. I have no idea why.... But oh well. It's no one I know so there's nothing to worry about just getting home is the problem. It's sooooo far away.... Yunho and I took turns on carrying Changmin... He slept for a while now that I see. Well.. He's still in a growing age.

Before I knew it, we were home! Yes! Sweat was covering my face as I was running towards the door with Changmin on my back. Yunho, tailing me, started to speed up as I was near the door. He came in front of me and opened the door.

"Why, thank you kind friend." I smiled.

"You're welcome girly."

"... What did you say?"

"Nothing."

 

I ignored the fact that he called me a "girl". People say that I have a girly side to me... I don't think that at all, not even one bit. I lay Changmin down on my bed. Before I set him down, Yunho comes up to my face and starts complaining.

 

"Hey! Why does he have to be on your bed? I wanna cuddle with him."

"Too bad. I carried him most of the way, I want to cuddle with him also, and because this is revenge for calling me 'girly'."

Yunho pouted and headed off into his room. I decided to take off my clothes since they were sticking to me, and I hated that feeling and don't worry, I have a towel around my waist so I'm not completely . While being tired from carrying Changmin, I started to head into the bathroom and take a shower since I was covered in sweat. Before I closed the door, a hand appeared to be stopping it. I took a peek and saw Yunho standing there.

"What do you want? I'm about to take a shower."

"... Can I go pee first?"

"Wow... Fine... Make it quick."

I came out as Yunho headed in. While I was waiting, I started to get impatient and put my hands on my hips while tapping my foot. Yes. I do that too girls. When I finally heard the door unlock as I opened. I was about to walk in, but I saw a flash. I squinted as it blinded me for a second. While covering my eyes, I heard Yunho laughing with joy. I opened my eyes and looked at what he was laughing at.

 

"Yay! One more picture acquired! But this one's more y~! Haha!!"

"Yahh!! Why you-!"

 

I chased Yunho around the house with only a towel on. I felt so embarrassed. Before I knew it, the towel was slipping. I caught it just in time... Whew... I headed back into the bathroom to take a shower while thinking of what I should do to get Yunho back. Hmm.... I have no idea.... He's just one hard one to trick.. I'll just do something like what he did to me.

I finished taking a shower and headed out. My hair was sticking to my face because it was still wet. I never liked to dry my hair for some reason. It just got on my nerves. I walked to my room and saw Changmin still in my bed sound asleep. He's soo cute!~ I wouldn't want to be rude to him on the first day we met so I just sat on the floor and slowly his hair..... I feel so much like a parent.... He was probably abandoned is what I think seeming that he's alone. I'll let him stay here, and let him live with us. It'll be fun. I know it.