In Search

Me, A Ghost?..... Why? - Against My Death

Jaejoong's P.O.V.

 

 

Where?.. Where is he?.. It's been nearly pasted an hour before Yunho and I had discovered Changmin's disappearance. I'm literally dying from panic and being overly tired. 
I had asked Yunho to stop for a while due to my lack of fitness. I wasn't the best when it came to being in shape with all of those buff muscles. 
Yunho had patted my back as I was taking my quick break. I sighed heavily as he tried his best to comfort me with his gentle smile. I grinned back in response, though it was a fake reassurance. I didn't want him to be worried for both Changmin and me. He's strong, but all people have a certain capacity for such things. 

"Do you think we'll find him soon?" I questioned to break the slight silence arising around us.

"Of course we will. We've been with him long enough to know that he'll come back to us."

I chuckled. He sure does know how to ease someone's stress and emotions.

 

 

A little more time has past since then, but still no progress was made. Now the worrisome has taken complete control of my thoughts. I don't want to lose him.. He was like my brother; I could even say that he was like my child that I took care of. I felt like a mother caring for their loving child, and that feeling was one of the most warmest feeling I've ever experienced. 

Suddenly as I was just deep in my thoughts, my legs were starting to give away. I shook and fell to my knees on the floor and gasped slightly due to it being unexpected. Yunho's reaction were nearly exact to mine. He reached down and kneeled in front of me whilst gripping onto my shoulder.

"H-Hey. Are you feeling all right? What's wrong?"

"I'm fine," I chuckled. "It's nothing major. I think my legs just need a little rest again though we did a while ago already. Sorry about it Yunho. I guess my durability for exercise lessened." I grinned as I spoke again with false words. I felt quite nauseous.

"Your words don't speak the truth from what I see. Your face is growing pale. I know this might be a bad idea, but I think we should take a break from finding him. Your health -"

"I'm fine though," I interrupted him through mid-sentence.
It seemed like he was debating on whether we continue our search for Changmin or not. After a few moments flew by, he seemed to have made a valid reason.

"Alright. How about this? You go rest up for a while, and I'll go and look for him. Yes or no? If no, then we'll both go rest and then go secure Changmin."

It wasn't the best deal in the world, but it would be better than not looking for him at all. I probably wouldn't be able to get enough sleep if we were to just "relax" while he was missing...
I sighed heavily and slightly nodded my head in agreement. Yunho smiled and helped me up my feet.

"But as soon as I'm alright and rested, we both go back and look for him okay?" He nodded to keep me from panicking anymore than I already was.

He and I went to a hotel to rent a room. We had planned that once I'm all "patched up", I'll be able to join the search with him. Either that, or we'll just take turns keeping an eye out for little Changmin.. I really hope you're doing well. Please, I beg you to not part from us yet..

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay! Though this is a really short chapter, I'm actually trying to concentrate on one story at a time, and because of that I'm updating my latest story. Due to my stupid long hiatus, my ideas have gone down the drain... So I'm sorry for that, but I'm not the head for the board of education (sadly). I hope that this is even enough after a long time. Sorry guys. <3 But thanks for being subscribed. I'll still try to continue my other stories.