Lock - 'Secret Message?'

Me, A Ghost?..... Why? - Against My Death

Changmin's P.O.V.

 

 

Yaya!! Hehe! Today, we're going to Namsan Tower! Even though Jae-hyung was the eagerest, he was the LAST one to wake up!! I don't understand him at all!! Haha! Well... That was then and this is now. Jae-hyung, Yunho-hyung and I are all on the way to the tower on the bus... I still have to remember that people can't see me.... But since they can... I'll play a little trick on them... Haha..

"Hey Jae-hyung, Yunho-hyung!" I made a funny face..... But... They didn't turn to look.
Ohkay... This isn't right... I thought they were able to see me... I started to approach Yunho-hyung first.

"Uhmm... Yunho-hyung?" I waved my hand in front of his face... "Hello~~?" ... No response.. What's going on here?...

I started panicking... I didn't know what to do.. I'll try Jae-hyung now.. Oh God.. Please do answer me.....

".. J-Jae-hyung?...." I did the same to Jae-hyung to what I did to Yunho-hyung...

"C'mon.. Stop joking around guys... C'mon..."

I tried poking him... I.. I just went right through him... What?... T-This.. What's going on?... Am.. Am I invisible to them too?.. What?.....
I started to yell their names out in front of their faces... Still.. No response.... A tear fell from my eye without my notice.. What can I expect of myself?.. Start ranting?.. Nah.. Do I just wait?.... I can't start panicking and run away.. I'll be patient...

I plop myself in the seat in front of Jae-hyung, rest my head on the window, and start drifting off to sleep....

 

 

You can't expect anything pleasant from what's about to happen...

W-What?... Who is this? What do you mean by I can't expect anything pleasant? Is something bad going to happen?

Why not you wait and see... No... It will happen for a fact..

Wait... What do you mean? Who are you? ... Will I ever gain all of my memories back ever again?... I'm desperate.. I need to know...

... You don't need to know... You just want to know.... I'll let you know... I'm-......

 

 

 

Jaejoong's P.O.V.

 

 

-sigh-... All I can think about is that dream I had... Was it even a dream?... I'm so immersed in my thoughts... I didn't even know when we were supposed to get off the bus and whatever.. I feel lazy... I feel like my energy in me is being drained... But.. Is it?... What's going on?... I feel.. Off.. I don't feel like myself.... Is that normal?...

I just keep looking out the window just... Minding my own little world... I needed to talk to someone... I looked around to see Yunho.. He looks sad... Probably immersed into his music.... But.. Where's Changmin?...

"Changmin?" I took a 360 degree look around me... No Changmin... What?... I noticed Yunho was also in his little world being all quiet and sad looking. He looked touched..... I gave him a little shake to get his attention.

"Hey... Yunho-ah... Where's Changmin?" He turned to me took off his headphones and looked at me with a curious look...

"Uhmm... He's right there.." He pointed while making this confused face at me..

"What?.. How is that possible?..." I managed to whisper those words...

I went over to the seat in front of me and found Changmin sleeping , but he was mumbling words... I listened in closely..

 

"Nnnhh....Wait... What do you mean?....Nghh..... I'm desperate.....I need to know..." What is the meaning of this? Desperate?.... I better wake him.. He probably doesn't want to dream this... -shake shake-

"Neh, Changmin-ah?.... Changmin-ah? Wake up."

"Nghhh... W-What... What? " Whew..

"Did you have a bad dream? You were mumbling words." His face expression was... Uhmm Well... A not pleased type of look...

"No... NO!... I was so close!....."

"Uhmm... Minnie?... Did I do something wrong? I'm sorry for waking you.. I just thought that you were having a bad dream so I woke you up.... I'm sorry..."

"No... It's fine...."

 

 

Changmin's P.O.V.

 

 

I... I was so close...

"Jae, really it's fine! You don't have to go feeling guilty!"

We were off the bus and Jae-hyung was feeling bad for waking me up when I was about to enquire an important piece of information from my memory... I actually do feel mad... but I still forgive him... He's someone important to me. I can't get angry over something so small... I know it will be a long time, but I will retreave all of my memories that I lost... I know I will with the help of these two people I love... They're more important than my parents..... What a bad son I am... Well... It's the truth...

"Nehh... Jae-hyung... Really!! It's fine!! Now let's go to the top neh?"

I started dragging them to the highest peak of Namsan Tower.. It's filled with locks.... Haha.. They all look pretty and colorful...

"Neh Neh... Let's buy locks and add them on here! In memory of us together! Neh?"

"Well... Sure, but why??"

"Heh.. I don't know.... I just felt like it... I think it will ... I think it will be important later on in the future. Haha... Call me crazy if you must, but it's the truth! Haha! So! Let's gets some Nehh?"

"Haha Ohkay!"

"Hmm... Here!" Yunho-hyung pulled out 3 locks and gave us one each.

"Heh! You're so ahead of time Yunho-hyung!"

"Haha! Yeah.. Now, let's write our wishes!"

"Right!!"

Time passes and we all write our wished and lock them on with the other locks.. They have more friends now... haha... It's too bad that when we did an imitation of a movie so-called 'Titanic'... They looked.... Awkward... I think people even started to stare at them! Haha! Well... I had fun today...

Jae-hyung and Yunho-hyung were talking to each other while we were going home... They're so loud and chattery!! Hah! I felt a tap on my shoulder. Turns out Jae-hyung poked me to get my attention. Nice...

"Neh Neh, Minnie-ah?~~"

"What hyung?"

"What did you put on your lock?? I wanna know! I put for us to be together and help piece your memories back together! So what did you put?"

"Heh... That's my little secret~" Haha... You'll see later on .. I hope..