Dream?...

Me, A Ghost?..... Why? - Against My Death

Changmin's P.O.V.

 

 

It's midnight right now... I can't go to sleep... That dream I had must've been something important... Maybe even connected to my past... I'm dying to know.. Too bad that I'm already dead though... So I can probably just say my soul will die if I don't find out.. That'll work, but now's not the time to thing of the reality of this situation... Who was that in my dreams?..... Ughh! I just can't think of them!!
I punched the wall with anger. I forgot that Jae-hyung and Yunho-hyung were with me.. Oops....

"Nghh... What's wrong Changmin-ah?"

"Ohh... Uhmm... Nothing, Yunho-hyung."

".... Remember.. We said that if you have anything we need to know about, tell us.. Ok? I don't want you to hold everything in."

".. Right... Well.." Should I let Yunho-hyung know?.... I don't know what to choose.. Tell or not..

"Well what?.... Why did you punch the wall at that?" ... I don't think I should.. This piece of information will stay with me.

"Oh! Sorry.. I'm just frustrated because I want to know everything that I've lost.. I want to know who knows me or not. I want to know how and why did I die... Did I-"

 


A faint light... Is it sunlight from a crack of a wall?.... No.... There are two of them... It's getting brightwe... and bigger... It looks pretty, but... I hear a noise... Augh.. It's loud... I hear-....

 

"Changmin! Changmin!!" I opened my eyes and found myself laying on the floor while Yunho was vigorouly shaking me.

"W-Wah?.. What happened?" I tried sitting up while I held my head up with my hand. What a headache...

"Are you alright Changmin?? You were talking to me, and suddenly, you just out and collapsed."

"Oh.. is that so?... I-I think I just saw a piece of my memory..." By the time I said that Jae-hyung was also awake, so he joined in on the conversation.

"What was it about, Changmin-ah?"

"Well... It was like... There was light... It was really bright too... I heard noise, but I'm not sure what it was... I-I was scared, but I don't know why.."

"Was that all you saw?....."

"Yeah.. I don't exactly know what in the world I'm supposed to do to get my memories back.. Possible just wait until time passed??"

"Hm....!!! Changmin! I just suddenly thought of an idea!! How about we go around the whole place visiting all of these other places! Probably something in you will click, and you would have some kind of flashback like you did a while ago!!"

"Huh.... That's actually a good idea, Jae-hyung!"

"Oh! That is good examination there, Jaejoong-hyung!"

"Hehe! So! We will start in the morning!! Alright? We'll go to... Hmm... Namsan Tower?"

"Sure! I always thought that the view was wonderful!!"

"Wait... How do you know what it looks like?...."

".... A-Actually.. I don't know... A picture of the beautiful view of the cities just suddenly popped in my head automatically..."

"That's a good sight, Changmin!!"

"Huh? How is that, Yunho-hyung?"

"Piece it together!! Like what Jaejoong said!! If you go there, something in you might click!! I think you'll remember because you remember something there. Right?"

"Huh... I see where this is going!! I understand!! ... I'm really sorry for dragging you guys in this situation..."

"What are you talking about Changmin?.. We're actually happy to be helping you! We never find anything interesting to do these days! So this is a chance for us to help and have fun together while being with you!! So don't worry so much about it, Channgmin-ah."

"Thanks Jae-hyung... Yunho-hyung... Thank you both... I guess you're the only people I can even trust anyways."

"Haha. Well... I'm sure you'll find something. Just keep faith! It'll be alright... Now! Let's sleep since we're going to have fun tomorrow! Let'sget some rest... Good night guys!"

"You too Jaejoong-hyung! And Yunho-hyung too of course! Have a nice sleep, guys."

 

 

 

Jaejoong's P.O.V.

 

I have no idea why, but something inside of me just crashed... I was deep inside my mind...

I saw myself floating in air faceed up.. I'm inside that body, but the body won't open it's eyes, nor move.... What's happening here?... It's soo... White inside here... I can see everything even with my eyes closed.... The thing I'm curious about is how am I able to see it when I can't move or open my eyes....

 

You have yet to discover the truth....

...W-Who are you?... Where are you?....

... You have to faith, but you also lose some of those moments as well....

What are you talking about??....

You'll figure it out yourself when the time comes....It'll be going on and off...

Wait! Don't leave!! What are you talking about!?

 

--------------------------------------------------

 

"Ngh..."

"Jae-hyung! You're the only one still sleeping! Yunho-hyung and I just got up and ready to head out! ... Better hurry or we'll head out without you~~"

"No! I-I'm scooting!!!"

I rushed to the bathroom to wash up and shower..... I was in the shower.... but that dream or whatever.... It was still lingering in my mind... What was that all about?.....