Mystery Boy

Me, A Ghost?..... Why? - Against My Death

Jaejoong's P.O.V.


"Destined one? Changmin, did he even tell you what in the world a 'destined one' is? And what exactly are we supposed to help you with?"

".... I haven't told you guys this, but... I don't remember anything that happened before I died... I didn't even know that the people we visited were even my parents..."

"Y-You didn't?" Just as we were continuing our conversation, Yunho burst through the door, not knowing what in the world happened.

"D-Did something happen?? I was left out in this whole thing."

"Yeah... Yunho-hyung.. I'm sorry.. I didn't reveal anything... I.. I lost all of my memories, and I'm sorry that I didn't tell you."

"It's ok.. "

"... If you had only told us before... We wouldn't have let you have such a hard time... From now on, speak up whatever you're hiding from us. We don't want you to keep all of the stress to yourself... Just let it all out.... We'll be there for you.."

"..... T-Thank you.... Hyung -sniff-"


He suddenly clung onto me and started bawling... I bet he's been holding in a lot of emotion... All of these frustrations... Not being able to remember all of these moments of his life... It's unbearable to even think about it... The world is full of pain... Happiness will eventually come to you.. I promise.


"Changmin.... I promise that I'll protect you... Yunho and I will protect you from now on, ok? So don't worry... Don't cry.."

 

Yunho's P.O.V.


I want to protect Changmin... I want to... but I'm.. I'm just ... Too shy to. I don't know how to act in from of him. He's new, and I want to be nice and everything like showing off a good impression, but it's just hard to.... I'll ... I'lll just have to work my wasy through I guess... Jaejoong-hyung is good with people. He's really nice and everything... Compared to him, what am I?.... I'm just one of the low classes people... I can't do anything good... Why? ..... No... I guess it's time.. I need to step up.. I lack self-esteem. I know I can do it.


"Changmin... We'll help you. We'll be there whenever you need us."

"T-Thank you... The both of you... Thank you..."


Another step of coming closer together. I'll make sure I'll be there for him.... But I'm worried about something... What if... What if we're not there when he really needs us?.... No... That's a negative thought. No negative thoughts. You are trying to rise your self-esteem... Ok... Heh... I feel stupid... At least this is a chance to prove myself that I'm not just someone who needs help... I am someone who helps.

 

Changmin's P.O.V.

 

I'm running... Running to where... I'm guessing .. No where.. I can't see the end.. Where am I?.. W-What's this?.. This light... What is it?... A.. A boy? ...

The figure of the boy started running further and further away from me as I was trying to catch up.

"Hey! Hey Wait! Who are you!? Have we met before?!"

"Heh... I miss you too... Min-ah.."

 

"Ahhh!"

I screamed on the top of my lungs crying for whoever that was. I didn't know that I was actually screaming because before I knew it, Jae-hyung and Yunho-hyung came bursting through the room.... Wait... Since when did I start calling Jaejoong Jae-hyung?.... Weird, but I let that thought escape me as I was being comforted by them.

 

"What's wrong Changmin? Did you have a bad dream?"

".... I guess I did."

"Whew. You want us to sleep here tonight?"

"Y-Yeah... Please do."

 

And so they carried their blankets and pillow and slept on the floor..... There's still a question lingering in my head... Who was that boy?...