Time is Ticking..

Me, A Ghost?..... Why? - Against My Death

Changmin's P.O.V.

 

 

I had a lot of fun today.. But.. I'm just starting to worry now. I mean, more weird thing have been starting to occur with my body.. Not to mention my mind too.. It's been playing tricks on me. All of these flashback and other sorts.. They've been making me ponder about my past life. How was I like when I was in physical form and alive?... I especially dislike the fact that I can't remember anything at all. Damn.. It kills me that I don't know a thing. Also, what if I suddenly disappear? How would the Jaejoong hyung and Yunho hyung feel? I'd hate to see them be torn to pieces by me. I thought I was going to just be helped piece my memories back together by these so called guardians that turned out to be them. I've gotten so close to them already, and I don't want to break them just like that when I'm gone... This is going to be... quite more difficult and more frustrating than I thought it would be... I don't want to- .............

 

What?.. It... It's happening again. Like last time.. Except.. I'm awake?.. Hey.. What's-.....

 

'S-Stop! Please! I-I-I'm sorry! Huaaaaa!'

 

A voice.. A boy's voice... A little child's one at that.. Why is he crying?....

 

'You ignorant child! We raised you to obey and be intelligent!' *whack*

'Ahhh! P-Please! I-I'm sorry! I-I-I'll do better n-next time! Nghh!'

'Bastard! Don't you know there's NO next time!' *whack whack*

 

He was being hit incredibly hard. I can't believe a parent like that would even do that to their own child!

 

'We gave you everything! EVERYTHING! Yet you disappoint us with these stupid grades! You're supposed to get A+! What the is a B+!? I thought I taught you better!' *WHACK*

'Whaaaa! I-I-I'm sorry!'

 

How.. Horrible! This is child abuse! Kid! Please be okay..... W-What's this chill down my back?... I'm trembling... Why?

 

'Geez! I can't even control this boy! You used to be an angel! Bringing in A+'s with you everyday, but now look at you.. You're so stuck in your wonderland in your head! That's why all of the other kids are turning stupid like you! You're so stupid.. I can't believe a piece of like you is my son. Get out of this house now! GO!'

'H-Huaaaahh!!'

 

The boy... I feel so sorry for him.. I feel so weak hearted when I see something like that happen. I can't believe there are parents like those still out in this world.. They should just die in hell!....

 

I sat there while all of these memories started to flow into my head so rapidly as I, myself hadn't noticed that I was fading away... Slowly.. With no one's attention glued to me..

My fate.. It's ... Almost time.... Time for me to start going over... To the next world...

 

 

Jaejoong's P.O.V.

 

 

Today was great! I haven't had much fun in a while since we were busy with school and everything. Plus, I'm not much of an outside person. I stay home, study, sleep, eat... Yeah and all of that other 'good' stuff that keeps me busy all the time. My life is just boring as hell to be straightout honest. It's the same thing over and over again with no fun or anything entertaining to see or do. That is, until Changmin suddenly appeared into my life! He's my little light that made my come out of my shell a bit. Sure, at school I talk to a lot of people, but I barely even notice who they are until they tell me about themselves and when we talked and all other that other sweet stuff. I don't think I can live without that kid. Not to mention that he has a face of a cute little angel. I just want to pinch his cheeks like-.. Wait.. Speaking of Changmin, where did he go?

I looked around frantically trying to see where he was on the bus, but.. No Changmin.
I immediately shook Yunho who was quite surprised of my sudden actions.

 

"Y-Yah! Yunho, h-have you seen Changmin? I-I was so sure that he was on the bus w-with us. Did you see him g-get on with us?" My hands and voice started to shake as I panicked, desperate to find him.

"I was pretty sure he was with us." He replied while tilting his head side to side, looking for Changmin on the bus.

"We n-need to go back!" I nearly shouted and pressed the button to alert the driver that we need to exit at the next stop.

 

In response to my sentence, he nodded and jumped out of his seat waiting next to the door with me. I clenched my fists as hard as I could, in guilt for losing him out of my sight. I cursed under my breath until the exit doors opened, and I sprinted away in the opposite direction we were going in. I quickly wiped my eyes before Yunho who was running next to me saw. I hope he's okay.. I don't want to lose him.. Especially when I have so much more I want to do with him and Yunho.. Together.. As a family or even close friends. I just don't want him to experience anymore pain..